Motionless In White drummer quits band

Friday, February 21, 2014 5:55 AM PT

After a roughly year of playing drums for Motionless In White, drummer Brandon Richter has left the band. Richter had the following to say:

"I'm announcing sadly I won't be apart of MIW anymore. I won't go into great detail to as why I chose to leave the band. What I would like to say tho is I'm extremely grateful to have been able to play music for all of you and meet and interact with so many amazing people. To the fans I have made I hope u continue to support me through my newly made changes and see what I do next! I am and will ALWAYS be here for all of you!! I am sorry for those who were wanting to see me perform in Australia and Warped but you have not seen the end of me. Bigger things are ahead and life chose to take me down a different path. Thank you again for all of you awesome fans and your support."

Motionless In White has yet to comment on Richter's departure.

252 days ago
probably the best decision you have ever made in your life. don't be sorry.

252 days ago
I won't be apart I won't be apart I won't be apart I won't be apart I won't be apart I won't be apart I won't be apart I won't be apart I won't be apart I won't be apart I won't be apart I won't be apart I won't be apart I won't be apart I won't be apart I won't be apart

literally 0 people cares

252 days ago
You guys know how to post videos to...Facebook?

252 days ago
Maybe now he'll divulge how many dudeloads the singer chugs after every show.

Hot Topic is NOT stoked.

252 days ago
Tired of these whiny diatribes about quiting a band. Just leave and be replaced and no one will notice or care.

Case Snedecor is stoked

252 days ago
gay leave gay band only gay will care

252 days ago
Maybe the drummer realized none of the cities on their tour dates had half the amount of eyeliner they need for a single night.

anonymous52 minutes ago

Arright bro you're in, we'll hit you up on a later Lambgoat comments thread with all the deets....

252 days ago
Probably left because of Chris always complaining. Seriously the guy's tumblr is nothing but him bitching about fans and his "fame" plus other members have sent dick pics to young girls that leaked them out. I wouldn't want to be part of that either.

252 days ago
Probably quit to fck himself in front of his whole family. Band is an abomination and has nothing to do with metal. Aren't they Christian? Wait, who cares. Middle finger.

252 days ago
Probably got amateur stripper/groupe Lexie Sunset pregnant. Maybe the kids will have eyeliner too

251 days ago
I just ripped a wet fart as a shout out to muh dead sageaz.

251 days ago
"I'd do anything to be a major label drummer especially in MIW my name is Regi - Chris Motionless or Ricky Horror I met you guys in Boise if you happen to read this I'd be happy to try out, I can do occasional blast beats during verses and breakdowns. If you are interested contact me at myspace.com/tragicxromanti c"

fckING MYSPACE?!?!?!?!

251 days ago

251 days ago
WAIT - THIS BAND IS FULL OF DUDES ARE YOU fckING KIDDING ME???? IVE BEEN SPANKING IT TO THESE CHICKS FOR 2 fckING YEARS....

251 days ago
"Whats that about the pictures?? I never knew of this? I was told they are really good people, I have friends who have met them and they say the whole band is full of lovely people :("
True about the pics, the one dude that looks like Sweeney Todd had some leak after sending them to a girl. Others have too I just don't remember which ones. Sick perverts is what they all are.

251 days ago
all you queers talking shit should shut the fck up and leave the discussing to people who give a shit

250 days ago
^^^^^ easy Mr. Pierce

250 days ago
Okay, some of these comments are pissing me off. I really don't think you have any right to say some of the things that have been said since you don't know them personally. I just hope that both Brandon and Motionless In White are happy and successful with what they do in their lives from now on.

250 days ago
the direction MIW are headed its no fckin surprise the guy quit. Marilyn Manson is stoked.

249 days ago
Still time for a van flip? Yeah, sure, why not.

249 days ago
I'm just thankful that we he will ALWAYS be there for us.... Thank fckin god.. Wouldnt know what I'd do if he weren't....

248 days ago
Well I think those of you who slam on miw are total dicks theyve been my favorite band since I heard. Yeah he'll be missed but drummers are easy to find anyways. Idc what kinda bullshit people say about them. They'll always be my favorite band.

248 days ago
^^^^ Chris Motionless is probably on here sobbing, defending himself. Keep your eyes peeled for another bitchy tumblr post.

221 days ago
Just fck off. It was brandons choice to leave MIW. As for the other band members- they have found a replacement drummer and from what ive seen he is doing a good job, if you have nothing nice to say about MIW then please just keep your fcking mouth shut.