The Damned Things set to return, reveal new lineup

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 9:15 AM PT

The Damned Things band 2019

The Damned Things, the hard rock/metal 'supergroup' featuring members of Every Time I Die, Fall Out Boy, and Anthrax, is apparently set to make its return. Today the group posted something to Facebook for the first time in roughly seven years: a photograph of their current line-up.

Notably, the band roster now appears to include Dan Andriano of Alkaline Trio. Meanwhile, Rob Caggiano and Josh Newton have exited the group.

The Damned Things will release a new EP titled High Crimes on April 26 through Nuclear Blast. They're also scheduled to appear at Rockville 2019.

123 days ago
lol ok

123 days ago
Change your name you stupidass cornyass hasbeenass chumps.

There's a legendary punk band called The Damned who should sue you (I hope they do.)

123 days ago
The Damned to sue someone? Haha. Shitty english punk for crack heads.

123 days ago
first album was better than I was expecting when they first announced this shindig.

backt

123 days ago
dude on the left needs to shave and to stop blowing dudes for meth

123 days ago
Scott Ian is legitimately 15+ years older than everybody in this band. This is like an old dudes last gasp at staying hip but failing miserably.

123 days ago
They should tour with chicken foot and Hollywood vampires

123 days ago
yeah cuz the damned & the damned things are soooooo similar. retard

122 days ago
when did Jonah Hill join the band?

122 days ago
yeah cuz the damned & the damned things are soooooo similar. retard. well,considering this messegeboards collective (I)ntelligence (Q)uota would barely be strong enough to power a Television remote control, you using two periods within your sentence, only adds validity to my statement,juicebox.

122 days ago
Scott Ian is in this band because it's still nice to invite your grandparents to dinner every now and then, even though we all know they suck and contribute nothing

122 days ago
Scott Ian is truly the weakest link in this band. Anthrax sucks. Just as unlistenable as Slayer

122 days ago
yeah cuz the damned & the damned things are soooooo similar. retard >>

They are similar you dumbass. When I see "The Damned Things" I think of The Damned and so would many others - you wouldn't cuz you're clueless. There could be confusion.

120 days ago
You fckers need to pull your head out of your ass. This band is killer. Suck nuts

119 days ago
Fallout Boy should just break the fxck up already. This band seems more promising

114 days ago
yeah cuz the damned & the damned things are soooooo similar. retard >>

They are similar you dumbass. When I see "The Damned Things" I think of The Damned and so would many others - you wouldn't cuz you're clueless-Wrong you are ill triggered Keyboard Warrior,I Know the Music I listen to and do NOT mix up Band Names. There could be confusion.<--- yeah there could be confusion, if people are like yourself & are unable to comprehend what they are reading.

114 days ago