Ozzfest New Year's Eve show announced

Monday, October 22, 2018 9:33 AM PT

New Year's Eve Ozzfest 2018

Official press release:

For the first time since its 1996 debut, Ozzfest -- the annual musical event that celebrates hard rock and heavy metal -- has created a special one-night-only New Year's Eve celebration to ring in 2019. Set for Monday, December 31 at The Forum in Los Angeles, the event features headliner Ozzy Osbourne and a line-up of some of the greatest names in rock (and Ozzfest alumni): Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, and Jonathan Davis (of Korn), along with the Ozzfest debut of Body Count featuring Ice-T. The New Year's Eve party will include an outdoor stage, along with other holiday festivities, details of which will be announced in the coming weeks. The evening will conclude with Osbourne onstage counting down to the new year.

"I asked Sharon what we're doing this New Year's Eve and she said 'We're doing fuck all'," says Ozzy Osbourne. So I thought 'we didn't do Ozzfest in 2018, so let's do a New Year's Eve Ozzfest.'"

"What better way to celebrate New Year's Eve than with some of the greatest performers in this genre and our longtime friends Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Jonathan Davis and Ice T," says Sharon Osbourne.

Tickets for the Live Nation-produced Ozzfest 2018 go on sale Friday, October 26 at 10:00 AM (PT). Ticket prices range from $49.50 for general admission to $179.50 for a reserved seat. VIP packages are also available, details of which can be found at www.ozzfest.com.

10/22/2018 9:43:13 AM
i work at mb. AILD headlining the second stage for second overall invite. Zao has zero invites on the board.

10/22/2018 9:54:30 AM
Even most of Korn was like, "Nah, fck that. Yeah, John, we know it is only down the road. Did you see the lineup? fck. That."

10/22/2018 10:27:48 AM
burnoutfest

10/22/2018 11:32:33 AM
LOL at the price of the crappy fest.

Also isn't Ozzy dying or something?

10/22/2018 11:55:01 AM
"I asked Sharon what we're doing this New Year's Eve and she said 'We're doing fck all'," says Ozzy Osbourne. So I thought 'we didn't do Ozzfest in 2018, so let's do a New Year's Eve Ozzfest.'"

he didn't say this. dude can't put 3 words together, let alone full sentences. also, sharon probably ignores him and fcks her large-donged black masseuse all day.

10/22/2018 12:35:31 PM
One of my favorite joints from celebrated musicians and metal stalwarts BVB is a number called New Years Day (this is New Year's Day.... haha sorry i know ya gonna have that stuck in ur head all day now) and this show from Ozz-man and the like make me think that the boys might be playin a surprise set for us! At the very least I suspect frontman Andy B will be hosting the event. I'm stoked boys!! See you all in my pit!!!

10/22/2018 12:43:55 PM
Im happy Ozzy gets to spend one last New Years spinning his shriveled, lime-green dingus for the crowd before he kicks his bucket. Back in '06 I caught him spinnin for their whole set and the crowd couldn't be more pleased! His S,L-GD was aged by then but the crowd was still behind him and I hope he lives long enough for my son to see in person one day!

10/22/2018 5:51:40 PM
SJWs are on the right side of history.
Live in your failure you fcking nazi sympathizers

10/22/2018 6:44:48 PM