We Came As Romans return to stage, pay tribute to Kyle Pavone

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 6:10 PM PT

We Came As Romans have played their first show since the late-August passing of vocalist Kyle Pavone. The concert took place Tuesday night (September 18) at the Pageant in St. Louis, Missouri, and co-vocalist Dave Stephens remarked upon Pavone's absence, saying:

""This is something I wasn't sure we'd ever get to do again. I think it's what he would have wanted. I think it's the best way to honor his legacy, to keep doing what he loved. Just want to tell you a few things about him. One of the things that I admired most about him was his ability to not regret his past, not worry about his future and live in the present and enjoy that moment because he believed things could change so quickly and those great things could be taken from you in a heartbeat."

You can check out some video footage here:

Should have been Tim.

306 days ago
Love it when bands/members say "it's what he/she would have wanted (for us to carry on)." As if you guys sat around one night making a blood pact to carry on should one of you fall. GMAFB.

306 days ago
Lovley story, but can anyone tell me what, GMAFB means please? I keep seeing it on comments?!

Get Moving And fck Bitches

306 days ago
Thank F___A___G___G___O___T, it all makes sense now

***The Good Brett / Bad Brett CYOA***

3a. (good Brett) The door slowly opened. As Christine made a brief bikini adjustment, she mused to herself, "Wow I'm feeling pretty horny tonight." When she sauntered toward the stairs, the bulky football star emerged from out of nowhere. He had her corralled. She recognized him as a boy she had, at best, superficial contact with in the past. What once was her plan to return to the party downstairs was now something much, much different.

306 days ago
3b. (bad Brett) Brett heard a strange noise. It was coming from the bathroom. It was Christine, and she was crying. When she stopped, he heard her say to herself, "I have to get back home to study for the home ec quiz on Monday or I will bomb." It was then that Brett knew he had his work cut out for him. The door opened and before she even had a chance to see his face, he wrapped her up in his muscular arms. Christine was rendered helpless. And Brett was so strong.

I want bad Brett.

306 days ago
I want you to stop posting.

306 days ago
Brett Hart posts here now????

306 days ago
almost same time frame... passable back. RIP in a dry leaf autumn plot (rest easy though). nu hate 2k18 - still in4. same try hard trash spelling b itch made foreigner L stacking unfunny cuck leave it below.

'Beatdown' Jon

np: sea of treachery - back to the surface

306 days ago
Let's all pay tribute to a junkie.

305 days ago
"Has anyone here see that 2 for $6 deal at Burger King? If you don't get extra pickles then what the F**K is the PO**T!"

Truer words never spoken. RIP Kyle Palmeri

305 days ago
Can't regret the past if you don't have a future.

305 days ago
Started playing shows again because they realized there's 1 less member to split those $100 payouts with.

305 days ago
"not worry about his future" yeah? No shit. Thumb Up

305 days ago
lets not skip a beat and continue on with our contingency vocalist because its what we want to do but eh im sure its what he would have wanted too

302 days ago
applebees bartender gigs or continue on before the defonce vfw tour next time around

300 days ago
Lovley story, but can anyone tell me what, (G)ive_(M)e_(A)_(F)*cking_ (B)reak means, please?