As I Lay Dying adds Within The Ruins, Kingdom Of Giants to tour

Monday, August 27, 2018 11:10 AM PT

As I Lay Dying tour dates with Within The Ruins 2019

Support acts have been revealed for As I Lay Dying's fall tour dates in North America. Joining As I Lay Dying on the trek will be Within The Ruins and Kingdom of Giants. Dates can be found below.

11/1 Phoenix, AZ @ Club Red
11/14 Reno, NV @ Cargo
11/15 Sacramento, CA @ Holy Diver
11/16 Chico, CA @ Senator Theatre
11/18 Pomona, CA @ The Glasshouse

who????

268 days ago
now HEREs a band that really knows how to smack themselves in the mouth with a big ol c-ck!!!!!

268 days ago
nobody of any consequence wants to go out with them. a bunch of d-list nobodies probably doing buy ons

268 days ago

Fans of converge, cave in, overcast or any other dominant gnere defining metalcore band can get this D because you suck.

268 days ago
fck these bands - suckling at the breast of Lambest-ts.

268 days ago
this lineup is t-ts. going to be a KILLER tour. i would pay good money to see them MURDER these clubs.

should have got zao

268 days ago
"AILD is the toppest tier metalcore. Fans of red roses for a blue lady will low AILD and also For fans of a perfect murder also."

wow that works on 2 levels.

Dear Timothy
You've made me nauseous for the last time
Everything I've said to you
I will form into a spike (To drive through my throat)
In order to stop my words
This time I'll put them in the ground
Along with my memories and my feelings
I'll burn it down and walk away
Let the fire warm my back
I wish you would say you hate me
It would make it so much easier
Burn it down and walk away
Love, Daniel

268 days ago
Lol at all you cucks actually upset about this. These bands are gonna make a shitload of money on this tour

268 days ago
People talking all that shit about them touring with Unearth, 18v and more and they dig up Kingdom of Giants. Maybe they should go out with Attila and Volumes next lol.

268 days ago
David Gunn a.k.a. Yavid the Bando Commando slash Rambo a.k.a. The Pyrex Pirate here. Not sure if you've ever had fifteen people in the hotel room and have switched clothes, but I have. That's just the kind of life you have to lead when you live in Flint, MI, which is CRAZY. Not sure if you know this or not, but that's where KING is from, and it's CRAZY.

Gonna do some seated calf lifts with ancient Mesopotamian stones over each knee, then it's time to prowl the streets to catch a body.

Hilarious

268 days ago
Aild revolutionized metalcore and are reason it still exisits successfully today. Wo them it would of ended with vod And earth crisis

^^^^^
and that is a BAD thing? zao still would have been there to save it

268 days ago
i work at mb. we tried to talk zao into doing the tour. they said no

268 days ago
Tour will do very well and then you will see more and more bands not caring about this and accepting to tour with them

268 days ago
zao is at the gates, carcass, in flames rip off riffs/lyrical content in late 90s. didn't even make it into the realm of relevancy or traction. normal jean or first underoath album is more noteworthy

268 days ago
Timmy Tim Tims can bend me over and insert his sausage sizzle into my tight rectum any day!!! ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY FORESKIN !!!

268 days ago
Kingdom Of Giants is fcking garbage. Must be a buy on.

268 days ago
florida please!!! close to gainesville...

268 days ago
AILD comeback tour and these are the openers? Weak as fck.

268 days ago
^ Almost as weak as Tim's morals.

268 days ago
zao has nothing to do with in flames.

268 days ago
Within ruins headlines their own tours and they were billed as 2nd headliner on summer slaughter.

Again AILD wins with a great bill from the top to the bottom. Betas who can't lift more than 50lbs and have no triceps are in flamed 100%, maga 2020

268 days ago
these tours are just primers and already selling out upgraded known venues. any metalcore band will fall in line once they see the reception and numbers these runs do. 2019 new album headliner will be massive. I wouldn't be surprised if KsE accepts support minutes MAGA WALL

268 days ago
WAIT A SECOND..... do I still see the Denver date listed on this? But but but that Denver cuck ASSURED myself and the rest of the lamb goat community that his incessant phonecalls to the venue and online virtue signaling would have had the show shut down by now. WHAT THE FUUCK IS HAPPENING HERE?!?!?!

268 days ago
What kind of turd would actually go to this?

268 days ago
^ you're trash, maybe ICE should investigate you seeing as you are clearly an jerk.

AILD record will win a grammy for best hard rock/metal album this year.

GET fckED TRUMP 2020

268 days ago
TRUMP/AILD. can't believe all you sissies are still crying on here about Tim and how he smokes your tier 6 metalcore heroes. this is real gym music

268 days ago
are in flamed 100% LOL go read a book you stupid meathead. And to all the skinny cucks who hop on these threads to talk about their nonexistent lift schedule lemme just say it's fcking hilarious. Jesus doesn't lift Satan does. You christian cucks would let Jesus blow a load in your wife and then drink the wine that drips out her taco

268 days ago
Red Roses For A Blue Lady, wow. Thanks for the throwback.

267 days ago
Hey folks, Donald Trump here. No one knows more about exploiting Christians and hating women than I do. Good Job Tim. #makeamerica2ndwavemetalco reagain

267 days ago
Bill from Skull Trophy here, can we hop on this? Seems like the pressure has died down and nobody cares our vocalist is a pedophile so we'd fit right on