Underoath, Dance Gavin Dance, The Plot In You tour

Monday, July 16, 2018 10:42 AM PT

Underoath and Dance Gavin Dance tour 2018

Underoath will be embarking on their "Erase Me" tour this fall. It is the band's first major market headline tour in support of their new album Erase Me. Dates are listed below.

In addition to playing multiple shows in several markets, the tour will see the band performing at landmark venues, such as The Shrine in Los Angeles. Underoath will close out the tour with their first-ever headline arena show at The Sun Dome in their hometown of Tampa. This date serves as the band's sole appearance in its native Florida this year.

Joining Underoath for the trek are Dance Gavin Dance and The Plot In You. In August, Underoath will be announcing the final band to appear on the tour (update: said band is Crown The Empire).

"We're dang excited to finally announce the Erase Me U.S tour," Underoath's Chris Dudley said. "We're bringing along Dance Gavin Dance, a special guest that we think people are going to be pretty pumped on (patience!), and The Plot In You. We've also already started working hard on the show itself to make it something unlike anything we've done before. So, between that and the lineup, this is basically gonna be insane."

11/2 Nashville, TN @ War Memorial
12/9 Philadelphia, PA @ The Electric Factory
12/11 Norfolk, VA @ The NorVa
12/12 Charlotte, NC @ The Fillmore
12/13 Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
12/14 Tampa, FL @ The Sun Dome

343 days ago
TBA is AILD. I work at Fearless... solid gig and run to snap back into the lifestyle

343 days ago
"a special guest that we think people are going to be pretty pumped on (patience!)"

... AILD

343 days ago
Didn't an Underoath/DGD tour just happen?

Also: TBA is AILD FTW OMGF LULZ

Jk but seriously, it better be Beloved.

343 days ago
it is crown the empire. solid tour

343 days ago
"Didn't an Underoath/DGD tour just happen?"

Yes. I guess they couldn't get enough of each other.

Also, DGD has no stage presence.

343 days ago
TBA is Skull Trophy reunion so long as everybody keeps covering up that their vocalist is a pedophile

343 days ago
The band played 2 dates in Florida this year already (seems like whoever distributed this did not fact check)

343 days ago
"will emmure finally be on this? stay tuned."

343 days ago
I went to stay with mom and Ricky once, he made me punch him in his six pack. He didn't feel anything because the muscles were so hard. It was like punching a vacuum packed bag of roasted sausages. Then he made me do abdominal crunches with him. I barfed all over his carpet. My barf was real orange and tasted fizzy. Ricky Prickles was so mad, he smacked me twice in the face with the flat of his hand.

343 days ago
Just so you know, he tried to impress me with a loud fart once. He put his legs behind his head and shouted, "Someone's cutting the cheese!" Instead of just gas, a big glob of turd flew out of his butt like a rocket. It did a loop-the-loop near the wall and landed on the bed. So if anyone's a bed crapper around here, it's him.

343 days ago
Dad don't say that you know Ricky Prickles hates me! Last time I was there he called me fatty boom-boom.

343 days ago
I probably shouldn't let the cat out to bag but Carson Allen is back in town trying to get TraceMyVeins up and going again. They have a fervent local following and are the TBA (full discloser: I'm friends with them)

343 days ago
Is Underoath still popular after they stopped lying about being Christian to get more attention?

343 days ago
Meh- Behemoth and WITTR much better.

343 days ago
I literally just heard from someone who knows......that the band to be announced is Beloved. INSANE!!!!!! I really hope their right about this.

343 days ago
So much splatter vinyl will get sold on this tour.

Also, the TBA is The Village People.

DGD is phat

343 days ago
What a cash grab. Realized "real jobs" suck. Hope fat mike shows up and brings spencer coke again