Pig Destroyer debuts first single from new album

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 7:00 AM PT

Pig Destroyer 2018
photo by Joey Wharton

Virginia extreme metal veterans Pig Destroyer have unleashed the first new song from their forthcoming album, Head Cage, which will hit streets on September 7 via Relapse Records. This will be the group's first new LP since 2012.

You can watch the official video for new track "Army of Cops" here:

7/10/2018 7:04:24 AM
As i Lay Dying is better.

7/10/2018 7:13:54 AM
Having a hard time thinking of something I care less about than Pig Destroyer.

Does anyone at all sit around waiting for new Pig Destroyer? I don't think so.

7/10/2018 7:15:47 AM
Well I'm not saying I wanna do it, I just wondered why they haven't tried greasy coffee.

7/10/2018 7:16:28 AM
I wanted my face to get ripped off by this. It is still good though. Just not face ripping.

7/10/2018 7:17:15 AM
who hates cops the most out off these guys. I think the guy on the far left does.

7/10/2018 7:19:50 AM
For real- if you don't like it- don't buy it, don't support them, see them etc. But to say 'no one asked for this'... so what?
Bands make music, they do what they do- fans are so entitled babies anymore.

/oldduderant

7/10/2018 7:32:37 AM
Too much grease is bad for you. I read it on a fitness magazine someone left on the bus.

7/10/2018 7:34:49 AM
Back in my day. Grindcore was a drummer who was like Animal from the Muppet show and the guitar player and bass player (if there was a bass player) hit one riff as fast as possible. The singer was flat out cookie monster.

I don't know what you kids call grindcore today.

7/10/2018 7:40:59 AM
"I don't get this 'no one asked for this' attitude. I read that all the time on here- is this an entitled thing? Like you only get things you ask for?
Bands make music, they do what they do- fans are so entitled babies anymore.

/oldduderant"

no one asked for this.

7/10/2018 8:08:51 AM
Your mother asked for this.

(takes penis out of pants)

7/10/2018 8:18:59 AM
Pig Destroyer is probably a top 5 grind band in my book if not top 3. That being said i wish they would change there name, in times like these we need to rally around our boys in blue. this is coming from a real punk/metalhead

7/10/2018 8:23:27 AM
puig destroyer rip-off

7/10/2018 8:55:13 AM
This song doesn't rip like their old shit and I would know these dudes used to swing by and take turns ripping my assshole. Dudes would c-m in my mouth

7/10/2018 8:55:32 AM
Pig Destroyer is probably a top 5 grind band, in my book. if not top 3. That being said i wish they would change there name, in times like these we need to rally around our boys in blue. this is coming from a real punk/metalhead<--- obviously,we could tell by your sentence structure filled with grammatical errors. yes, your point came across, but only because i can fully decipher idiocy, when i read it.

7/10/2018 11:33:05 AM
Sounds like utter shit. No balls in the mix whatsoever. No blasts? What the fck. Soft, trendy, sad attempt to hit mainstream, maybe pushed by the label or something. I miss their 38 Counts and Prowler in the Yard sound.

7/10/2018 11:40:39 AM
Looks like the experimental side Hull flexes for ANb is coming through on Pigs sound. Dig it.

7/10/2018 1:18:09 PM
This band fell off so hard so many years ago RIP.

7/10/2018 1:58:55 PM
The actual worst thing they've ever put out. Why? fck. The Jarvis brothers ruined this fcking band.

7/10/2018 2:08:37 PM
This single is half-assed garbage that is worse than their worst songs.
JR's voice is shot, the band is apparently incorporating djent elements now, and the production is generic as fck. Booooo.

7/10/2018 2:56:30 PM
JR took my rear virginity. This track is almost as weak as the nut he busted in my mouth afterwards.

7/10/2018 3:06:50 PM
Scott Hull is a mad freak and their album MASS and VOLUME is sweet, sonic artistic devastation. I look forward to the new album.

7/10/2018 3:15:28 PM
Absolute garbage.

7/10/2018 4:09:38 PM
this band fell harder than josh martin at a mall

7/11/2018 12:19:02 AM
This isn't grind. This is proto djent dogshot. Prowler or gtfo.

Lol at wanting serious grind band names

Band went fron being frightening grind to dogshit relapse ruination

If pd are in your top 5 grind acts you dont listen to grind. You dont know what grind is and your top 4 are productively ghey af

7/11/2018 6:09:27 AM
""I don't get this 'no one asked for this' attitude. "

its hilarious because too many bands think they're God's gift and that they're doing the world a favor by "reuniting" and putting out more music. usually spelled out in their dick stroking press statements about how "ah you know we just felt it was time bro!" its fun to make fun of that.

7/11/2018 7:02:40 AM
Pig Destroyer is awesome. This band sells a lot of splatter vinyl. I like the full-lineup version of this band. Doomy nu-metal grind forever.

7/11/2018 11:05:58 AM
pig destroyer changed my life.

7/12/2018 2:48:36 AM
shit's lame as fck. this is the wade golden of grindcore. grind-free. heavy on the twink. all in all lame as fck. /delete

7/12/2018 6:02:56 AM
*shared a much deserved clove with these dudes after their set in New England's premier coffeehouse "time to grind"*

7/12/2018 9:34:37 AM
The Grindfather! I seen him!

7/13/2018 7:47:46 PM
pig destroyer slays. this song is ok.