Killswitch Engage signs with Metal Blade Records

Monday, June 04, 2018 9:22 AM PT

Killswitch Engage 2018
photo by John McMurtrie

Official press release:

Metal Blade Records is proud to welcome Killswitch Engage to its roster. Partnering with Sony Music Entertainment outside of North America, the band will be releasing their upcoming album in 2019 worldwide.

Metal Blade's CEO/founder Brian Slagel comments: "I have been a huge fan and friend of Killswitch for a long time, so it is truly an honor to be able to work with them. So happy to welcome them to the Metal Blade family."

Jesse Leach (vocals): "I'm beyond stoked to sign with the legendary Metal Blade Records and Columbia/Sony Music. It's clear they truly understand and believe in what we do as a band, and we're psyched to have them on our side. It's an exciting new chapter for KsE and we can't wait to see what the future holds."

Adam Dutkiewicz (guitar): "I'm very excited to say that Killswitch Engage will be joining forces with Metal Blade Records and Columbia/Sony Music! Super stoked to join the ranks with a long list of many epic metal acts, as well as a team of excellent human beings who truly have a genuine love for metal music. Here's to an awesome future with awesome labels!"

Benjamin Voss, Senior A&R Manager Columbia/Sony Music Germany: "I am very happy and proud to work with such an amazing band like Killswitch Engage in the future. We are absolutely excited about releasing their new album on Sony Music outside North America."

Currently finishing work on their upcoming album, Killswitch Engage have taken a break from recording to embark on a summer European tour with Iron Maiden.

355 days ago
all right

355 days ago
i work at MB and I have been a huge fan and friend of sageflip engage

355 days ago
should have stayed with roadrunner

355 days ago
I see an As I Lay Dying / Killswitch Engage tour being announced before this year is out

355 days ago
Aaron "Big c-ck" Bedard here, there appears to be some confusion about this "Final" European tour from my influential and positive hardcore band Bane. Allow me to clarify, this will be the FINAL chance to see Bane in Europe.. Last chance to dance kids, so represent until we return ofcourse for our 2019 package tour

355 days ago
Is that Gilbert's favorite jean vest

355 days ago
Brian Slagel is worth millions of scene points and hundreds of dollars, too

355 days ago
I'm going to slagel your bagel with c-m

355 days ago
2004 KSE with Howard > the snoozefest they are now

354 days ago
I will bid farewell.

354 days ago
lol'd at slagel your bagel

354 days ago
You mark that frame an eight, you're entering a world of pain

353 days ago
nice urban outfitters denim vest, came equipped with bad brains and minor threat patches, so cool . DOUCHE

353 days ago