Fleshgod Apocalypse cancels tour after equipment stolen

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 10:07 AM PT

Death metal band Fleshgod Apocalypse were robbed last night in Sweden. Theives broke into their van and stole their entire live rig, in addition to signature instruments, merchandise, and production tools. Fleshgod Apocalypse issued the following:

Hello friends, we're sorry to inform you that we'll not be able to make it for the last four shows of this tour: Copenhagen, Hamburg, Brasov and Mannheim. Last night some miserable pieces of shit broke into our van and stole our full live rig, production tools and stage props, drums gear, our signature custom-made guitars and bass (by Rufini Guitars), merchandise and various spare parts. Please let us know if you spot one of those turds trying to resell our stuff online. Check out these pics: https://ibb.co/bu74mc https://ibb.co/jT1rXH https://ibb.co/jM9pKx https://ibb.co/mybrXH

"If you want to help, you can give us a hand by buying some merchandise from our store (shop.fleshgodapocalypse.com).

"This is a tough day for us, but we're stubborn like a bull and we'll keep working harder than before, which is the only way we know to overcome adversities. Old-school we are, old-school we'll die. Please spread the word and thanks so much for your support!"

4/3/2018 10:15:57 AM
Fleshgod Sheetrockcalypse

4/3/2018 10:17:06 AM
By the way I can't believe that typing the V1 in did actually
Work. I thought I was about to rant about how that trick fcking got me...

4/3/2018 10:31:45 AM
That's what you get when you have open boarders and let criminals in your country. So much for progressive socialism, right?

4/3/2018 10:45:34 AM
BUILD THE WALL!!!

4/3/2018 10:57:58 AM
You would think a seasoned band knows how to secure their belongings and deter burglars from getting into the trailer.

4/3/2018 11:10:42 AM
"anonymous52 minutes ago
By the way I can't believe that typing the V1 in did actually
Work."

dont even have to type the whole thing just type V1 shutdown. my whole life was a lie until now.

4/3/2018 12:06:03 PM
V1 SHUT IT DOWN!

4/3/2018 1:49:44 PM
fck are you serious just the first 2 words WHAT THR fck

4/3/2018 3:29:45 PM
fleshlight ac-ckalypse

4/3/2018 6:55:42 PM
wanna buy a couple cheap guitars and some other live rig stuff? just picked it up recently from a van out back.

4/4/2018 2:27:36 AM
^^^^^^^
This is what I was thinking

4/4/2018 3:05:14 AM
lol @ that laundry list of stolen equipment, someone broke into my house and tore the tv off the wall and stole my brothers bracelet he got in iceland. please help in any way you can by going to my amazon registry and picking something up.

V1 SHUTDOWN ON 2018-03-31

4/4/2018 3:16:18 AM
Quitters. Aren't these dudes real metal players and can just jump on a stack of Marshalls and jam?

4/4/2018 6:41:36 AM
Anybody wanna buy some custom Rufini Guitars?