Michael Keene recruiting new The Faceless members

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 5:02 AM PT

Undeterred by yesterday's mass exodus of three The Faceless members, band mastermind Michael Keene has revealed that he's already in talks with replacement musicians. Addressing the drama, which saw the departures of Justin McKinney (guitar), Ken "Sorceron" Bergeron (vocals), and Bryce Butler (drums), Keene offered this:

"I would like to publicly address the situation that The Faceless is currently in. I will keep this short and sweet:

"My manager and I have been talking to new members for all of the positions that have been left empty today. We are currently confirming a lineup with some of the best, most creative and technically proficient musicians of the extreme metal genre. We will not be canceling any shows."

3/20/2018 5:07:35 AM
we are confirming new members that will be leaving shortly after we announce them

3/20/2018 5:18:38 AM
We will be canceling every show

3/20/2018 5:46:15 AM
Damn better get yo shit together before you have no band, and a drug prob.

3/20/2018 5:50:55 AM
EJ SHANNON MADE THE MICHAEL KEENE HAS NO FACE VIDEO

3/20/2018 5:53:13 AM
See, what did we tell you, many pawns just begging to do this. Only way to kill a snake is to cut off its head. legal action NOW, where are my goat attorneys at, webby im looking to you bro

3/20/2018 5:59:38 AM
Hell, heroin must be really friggin' good. Might have to check it out and see what all the fuss is about.

3/20/2018 6:02:45 AM
There Will Be Drugs starring Daniel Day Lewis and that guy

3/20/2018 6:16:20 AM
What a shitshow.

3/20/2018 6:22:20 AM
The Faceless is turning into the musical equivalent of The Basketball Diaries. Keene is going to be getting blown by weirdos in a bus station bathroom for a few hits of junk before we know it.

3/20/2018 6:25:42 AM
Keene's mom needs to stop enabling her retard son's perpetual adolescence and kick him to the curb already. Ken at least had enough sense to realize that his friend was a dipshit narcissist druggie who didn't give a fck about him beyond what he could do to enable him.

3/20/2018 6:52:01 AM
go home ya fckin idiot.

3/20/2018 7:06:56 AM
Chuck Schuldiner had a revolving lineup but at lest he wasn't a damn junkie. Hope the next needle Keene injects in his arm places him six feet under

3/20/2018 7:08:47 AM
Getting word they have already recruited the drummer from Black Nail/Ghost of a Dead Hummingbird who is reportedly stoked at the opportunity to send pictures of his penis to underage girls from new locations

3/20/2018 7:16:10 AM

3/20/2018 7:42:19 AM
Odd; I had 1st!

3/20/2018 7:49:34 AM
Gotta DIE gotta DIE gotta DIE for your government DIE for your country that's SHIT!!

3/20/2018 8:16:22 AM
Poo band
There singers gay
Has been for years

3/20/2018 8:54:53 AM
The only good thing to come out of this band is the strike witches whaaa video.

3/20/2018 9:13:57 AM
hang it up

3/20/2018 9:52:07 AM
Todd Jones new guitarist

3/20/2018 10:15:20 AM
who cares, keene digs shit out of his own jerk. julian kersey told about 20 people at a party last year.

3/20/2018 11:35:26 AM
12. Gender

3/20/2018 11:59:58 AM
Good Todd Jones comment. Bring those back.

3/20/2018 12:39:49 PM
Lmao well? The news bouta let slip any second now, and tho ol srj neva been 1 for jabber jaws, rubber neckin and well hm throwin gasoline in the fire pit, I feel like I can let a lil news update slip n slide w no hard feelins from eitha side ;) oh lmao sorry it me, srj tmkn-sod fame. Haha well? The big news hmm well mabe a lil backstory first- FACLESS had a Sorcerer as the prime vocals,( low screams included! Mabe called hmm...growls?? XD) lmao

3/20/2018 12:52:42 PM
And well, this just 1 of mine famous (or infamous mabe?? XD) "srj tmkn brain blasts" xP haha that's just what the boys (notoriously comprised of den Mlkn, SHAVO) started callin it! So I'm choppin it up wit mine own brain! Leanin back, chillin in my Bolotas Armchair sippin a fine aged Pinot Noir and comfy as ever in my casual knee length V-neck style silk robe!

3/20/2018 12:56:51 PM
Anway lmao this just my theory,from being inside the band all the drama just u no throwin ideas out same as all u! I believe mabe the sorcerer, various, ritual blood magick occult love chants as well as straight up, ancient witch craft! Intended to bring about power, prestige to those who embrace the dark and mystical practice old as time itself! Those who call to the fallen one well? They may receive they wishes but mabe like a genie or monkey paw...it not always what u wished! XD

3/20/2018 1:20:39 PM
I have it on good authority Tin Lambesis is involved

CAPTCHA: PLEASANT FEVE. Found my new band name.

3/20/2018 2:14:23 PM
how much fvcking money do keene/avildsen have to shell out to keep ej shannon onboard this trainwreck

3/20/2018 2:16:12 PM

3/20/2018 9:20:53 PM
Seriously, what a fkn rollercoaster that manager must be on at all times with this idiot. His salary must be sick, especially when they only play 18% of their shows.

3/20/2018 9:21:58 PM
Every day, waking up wondering what shit digger Keene has done to ruin his band and reputation today.

3/20/2018 10:08:03 PM
"just put jerk keene and jerk haarp machine al mu'min together and let em fellate each others' jerks"

Hahahajaha GOLDEN

3/20/2018 10:08:47 PM
KEN SORCERBUN

3/21/2018 1:08:32 AM
The faceless are the new la guns

3/21/2018 4:17:57 AM
V1 shutdown is the new sheetrock. 3-31-2018

3/21/2018 1:04:16 PM
"Keene - As someone in recovery myself; you should take time for yourself. As a fan I rather see you healthy then not. Growing up as a child I looked up to everyone of you...please be the same. You're a talented musician who needs to be healthy for fans to enjoy."

lol how old are you?