As I Lay Dying 'classic' albums set for re-issue

Thursday, January 4, 2018 10:18 AM PT

Official press release:

On January 26th, Metal Blade Records will re-issue As I Lay Dying's classic albums on vinyl for fans: Frail Words Collapse and Shadows Are Security. See below for an overview of all versions; pre-order your copy now.

Frail Words Collapse LP re-issue:

-180g black vinyl
-yellow/brown opaque split vinyl (limited to 1000 copies - USA exclusive)
-butter cream marble vinyl (limited to 500 copies - USA exclusive)
-orange/brown with black swirls vinyl (limited to 300 copies - USA exclusive)
-golden vinyl (limited to 300 copies - EU exclusive)
-cream/white splattered vinyl (limited to 200 copies - EU exclusive)

Shadows Are Security LP re-issue:

-180g black vinyl
-yellow/blue opaque split vinyl (limited to 1000 copies - USA exclusive)
-opaque teal marble vinyl (limited to 500 copies - USA exclusive)
-yellow with orange spots vinyl (limited to 300 copies - USA exclusive)
-blue/black transparent marble vinyl (limited to 300 copies - EU exclusive)
-clear ice-blue/orange and yellow splattered vinyl (limited to 200 copies - EU exclusive)

1/4/2018 10:22:59 AM
Tim Lambesis is back...in pog form

1/4/2018 10:23:39 AM
Good god this is pathetic. #sheetrock

1/4/2018 10:28:23 AM
hitmen are stoked

1/4/2018 10:33:26 AM
Sweet, I've been wondering for years how I could re-buy these songs I already own for no reason at all.

1/4/2018 10:39:21 AM
fcking died at tim lambesis is back... in pog form.

whoever you are I fcking love you

1/4/2018 11:06:43 AM
Disable the comments, think of the black children

1/4/2018 11:07:39 AM
^^ are you high or just stupid?

1/4/2018 11:08:15 AM
I'll trade 200 prison cigarettes for these.

1/4/2018 11:14:16 AM
I just took my c ock off and threw it at a squirrel

1/4/2018 11:27:09 AM
Hey guys, please don't disrespect Tim just because he tried to pay a hitman, with money he made from his Christian band, to kill his lady. He needs to pay his rent too; and its hard to get a real job when you look like a shaved Sasquatch that a kindergartner covered in permanent marker tattoos. Booze and arnolds royalty checks aint cheap.

1/4/2018 11:45:02 AM
PRINT THESE ON SHEETROCK AND ILL BUY THE TEST PRESS!

1/4/2018 11:50:47 AM
No "Beneath the Encasing of Ashes" no care.

1/4/2018 11:52:55 AM
the pole smokers in og metal core swap are beyond stoked. Reprints?

1/4/2018 12:05:53 PM
Head line should say: Tim's been in jail for a while and needs some quick cash so he doesn't have to get a real job to fund his gym membership.

1/4/2018 12:29:03 PM
see. I told you - been in the works. Tim held auditions as early as last summer with a full slate of known metalcore guys. This is just the first power move in a chain of many to come this year. tier 1 releases. holds up even better today

1/4/2018 12:30:18 PM
Buy a bunch of these and piece them off on Discogs to a bunch of desperate omega gays with flatbrims and gauges.

1/4/2018 12:52:40 PM
No way in HELL they will move all these records. holy shit

1/4/2018 1:11:27 PM
cream splattered

1/4/2018 1:25:32 PM

1/4/2018 1:27:36 PM
These guys just need to burn it down and walk away.

-Daniel Weyandt

1/4/2018 1:39:49 PM
Agreed on the Sheetrock printing.

1/4/2018 1:42:11 PM
"I work at MB. the yellow and white splattered renditions are already on back order. We will probably be doubling those numbers listed above with the interest seen so far"

I work at MB. We've already lost too much money on this and have closed the doors to the company.

1/4/2018 2:01:18 PM

Nope

1/4/2018 2:27:32 PM
Here it comes mother fckers. Tim is doing this to raise funds and gauge interest from his core fan base. He's going to shit all over the latest Zao material. Literally shit on it fckERS

1/4/2018 2:29:19 PM
^^ you hear that daniel? he's literally shitting on you. Are you gonna fcking take that? Or you cool with being a fcking scat cuck? Daniel what you got to say?

1/4/2018 2:41:29 PM
Zao makes new material
AILD has to reissue old material because there is no AILD
The new AILD with Tim and a bunch of 23 year old hired guns will appeal to a very very very small subset of the original fanbase.
This is what we call the Chinese Democracy factor.
Even a band as large as GNR realized it was dumb and had to reunite the old lineup.
The difference here is Axl didn't try to kill his wife and drag that rest of the band through the mud with the fanbase.

1/4/2018 2:50:58 PM
^ Zao is one step above a local band, no one even knows they have new material (tier 5)... and talk about a revolving door of members. AILD is still at the height of metalcore (tier 1) and can ride that credit to a full nation sold out tour at respectable venues. Couldn't wait to see all your long faces and scrambling when Tim actually started pulling it off! but.. but.. but..

1/4/2018 3:09:45 PM
^ No look at In Flames. Most of the band is gone except 2 guys. They now play so cal pop punk. Everyone loves it. They are making huge money. They don't need Jesper, Daniel or Peter. All the money now goes to 2 guys and everyone's happy. AILD could do the same exact things. They ripped off enough In Flames riffs, why not rip off their business model

1/4/2018 3:09:59 PM
also was wondering about sheetrock pressings. pls respond, mb

1/4/2018 3:16:23 PM
tier 1 - AILD, KSE, ATR, ETiD, BYD, shadows fall

tier 2 - IDT, FATA, haste the day, evergreen terrace, still remains, dead to fall, etc

...

tier 5 - zao, in flames, converge, shai hulud, poison the well, hopesfall, arch enemy, himsa, ALOL

1/4/2018 3:43:43 PM
do you know why tim took so long to start putting out music? he actually had an album written but it was mediocre. When Zao released the well intentioned virus he shit his pants and deleted his whole god damn project folder. now your telling me Zao is scared of tim? Try the other way around bud, zao put tim in the grave as he lay dying of embarrassment.

1/4/2018 3:51:25 PM
Tier 1 Season Of Fire, All Else Failed, xDisciplex, Creation Is Crucifixion
Tier 2 Phil Collins, AILD, Metallica, Trivium, Weird Al Yankovic

...
Tier 5 Machinehead, Pantera, GNR, Michael Bolton, Meatloaf

1/4/2018 4:09:26 PM
SHUT YOURE GOD DAMN MOUTH. IM GETTING A PANIC ATTACK
-Daniel

1/4/2018 4:19:43 PM
once tim releases it, we will see
until then shut up

1/4/2018 4:38:59 PM
Gäy, worthless, cluckfest

1/4/2018 5:27:04 PM
proceeds go to mastectomy fund

1/4/2018 5:32:53 PM
Tim is vicious. My heart broke. My heart broke. My heart broke. My heart broke.
-Dan W.

1/4/2018 5:41:55 PM
I also work at MB and can confirm the splattered pressings are on back order along with everything else ordered before dec 24 cuz we have 3 weeks off from then till jan 16th.

AS I LAY DYING WITH AIDS (but a hot rack + 4m cash)

1/4/2018 8:04:16 PM
only neanderthals and christians will buy this.

1/5/2018 5:12:02 AM
Is it 2003? I can't believe I'm seeing so many Zao references.

1/5/2018 6:06:37 AM
I work at MB.

We receive sheetrock deliveries from 8-4

1/5/2018 8:43:46 AM

You do? Well that's pretty cool to work for a company that's trying to cash in on the infamy of a guy who tried to have his wife murdered. Must make you feel pretty good! You're certainly not a sleazy opportunist c*ntbag!

1/6/2018 10:05:53 AM