Sinsaenum (ex-Slipknot, Mayhem, etc.) premiere new song

Friday, September 29, 2017 7:02 AM PT

Sinsaenum

Death metal collective Sinsaenum -- featuring current and former members of Slipknot, Dragonforce, Mayhem, and Chimaira -- have unveiled the title track of their forthcoming EP, Ashes, which will be available on November 10.

9/29/2017 8:18:01 AM
Simple-side Behemoth riffs with Slipknot stock drums and Dragonforce guitar solos shredding in the background. Who woulda guessed?

9/29/2017 8:35:59 AM
The dragonforce influence is very unique, this might be the beginning of a melodic death/black metal reboot.

9/29/2017 9:06:18 AM
Joey got kicked out of Slipknot because he's too fat for the jumpsuit

9/29/2017 9:57:54 AM
this is gonna be a real disasterpiece

9/29/2017 10:12:47 AM
Well my toes in sum sand now tiny lil bitchez play volleyball. The summa time is when I feel jolly yall. Food is on fire boats are on fire I taking time off for my serial slaughtering. Now I'm hear every weekend w these friends, as the blue sky never ends. Then the mermaids wave me to c-m in, out at sea me and she start humpin. smokin my fat blunts, as we have fun. I got my dick in a hot dog bun. I pour shots for tiny bitchez sippin I get loose I'm skinny dippin

9/29/2017 10:16:16 AM
Don't hate me it's the speedo I'm wearin. That's why ur gf is starin we out hear. Skies are clear as I sip cool, small beer. U suntan topless well bitchez get over hear. On my island we can have fun let our nuts sag in sum water we can be one in the water. Get u my burgers w cheese, sum feel the breeze. I tried milk from local coconut trees. U can see I'm all in as I'm freeballin my nuts on the back of the dolphin. Dead hula girls were murdered w hatchets. Eat them or w/e fish hook catches

9/29/2017 11:12:17 AM
Now as u work my job u truly despise like idk f*kin dishwashing hamburger fries. Now u got my boss think he don cheadle but he the head chief in charge the chief chili fries maker. All u can picture is how u are beating his heads around 9 homies snap his legs u straight kickin his balls around. But responsibility is there i can't lie or id a been done pluck his eyeballs out wit my chickens bone. I'm crazy as f*k so I rip my own piercings off my homie hold my back I don't look soft.

9/29/2017 11:15:06 AM
U snuck my car out but u end up gettin. Now ur caught who u blame dis shit. Chillin on my couch is where they scratch they balls. Homies like u and urs. Homies homies friends o mine homies homies parasite homies homies friends o mine homies man that my dog. Me and my homie are tite wit sum noose u step on one of us ur steppin on all our new shoes. I never no but I depend on my friends till they untimely ends. That my homie and sum have family we conquer a world

9/29/2017 11:17:07 AM
Jo I'm str8 up mackin on the galaxy. Puff the blunt out my ass before I slip it to my homie yall. Hit it but quit it leave it up to my homie yall. Everything is obsolete but then I here my homie call. Worldwide homies on the planet zippers on micheal blackson beat off jcket. On my back several tats I love em all. Hangin till we old and dead like grandpa. Homies homies friends o mine homies homies parasite homies homies man that my dog

9/29/2017 1:45:44 PM
How many shitty bands has joey jordinson been apart of in the last 5 years. Just quit dude.

9/29/2017 5:38:32 PM
Man take one of the most unique and interesting sounding black metal vocalists of all time and plop him in with a Hot Topic superstar backing band and suddenly he doesn't sound unique or interesting anymore

9/29/2017 7:48:28 PM
^^ jealous little bitch shut your cakehole fruit

9/30/2017 7:34:59 AM
Atilla, how could you?

9/30/2017 3:42:09 PM
I push my fingers in to my buuuuuuuuuuttttt

It's the only thing..that slowllyyy stops the iiiitchhhhhhh!

10/2/2017 5:32:02 PM
"kinda sounds like crazy fists. into it" - nap wheezy