Whitechapel prepares to begin work on new album

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:00 PM PT

Whitechapel

It looks like writing sessions for the next Whitechapel album will begin in the near future. Guitarist Alex Wade had this say regarding some guitars he received courtesy of ESP (see below):

"Thanks to Chris Cannella and Tony Rauser for sending out some freshies for me to use during the writing and recording process for album 7 (we're on number 7 already??)."

Given Whitechapel's penchant for releasing a new LP every two years, we expect their next record to surface in 2018.

9/27/2017 3:19:55 PM
BALDING AND HAIRLOSS ARE STOKED

9/27/2017 3:44:08 PM
7 band package tour lifers

9/27/2017 4:26:23 PM
Got toes in the sand several hoes playing volleyball. In the summer time it's when I feel jolly yall. Food in sum fire, boats are on fire, take time off from my serial slaughter and I'm here on a weekend. Me and my friends. The blue sky seems to never end. From the sea a mermaid wavin come in, at sea on my balls she's hummin. Smoke my fat blunt now we have fun. I got my dick in a hot dog bun. I pour shots of what ur sippin. I get loose we're skinny dippin.

9/27/2017 4:29:09 PM
^CMON gay ONLY 8 MORE PARAGRAPHS TO GO U CAN DO IT !!

9/27/2017 4:30:23 PM
Don't hate on me it's the speedo I'm wearin. That's why ur gf starin, we out here. Icey cold beer the sky lookin clear i suntan topless. Come over hear. On the island. We can have fun. I let me nuts sag in sum water. We can be one. We can have fun in the water. Bang pow boom it's sunny, only noon. We had a luau I got blew out. This where u land when u flew out. Got a room for ya. Won't ignore ya. I got my dick in a hot dog bun. No cops unless they gettin shot

9/27/2017 4:30:42 PM
heard these dudes been spinning a lot of Stevie nicks lately, excited to hear what sick concoction they put out

9/27/2017 4:34:15 PM
No cops unless they gettin shot. lil bitchez blaze my marijuana crops. They smoke my fat blunt. They are having fun. I fcked the fattest bitchez right in the sun. Let my nuts hang we all just doin the damn thang. On the island we can have fun. Let my nuts sag in sum water. We are all one. We can have fun in sum water. The sun goes down but we're up at night. Dig up the dead sum like to boogie in the moons light. A fat bitchez wears a bright blue thong. The ouija board is never wrong

9/27/2017 4:37:36 PM
Eat my ham burger with cheese. Sum enjoy a breeze. I drank milk from the coconut tree. We're all in, freeballin. As I straddle the back of sum dolphIn. Dead hula girls were murdered with hatchets. U can eat em and w/e a fisher man catches. I do my god damn thang. On the island we can have fun let my nuts sag near sum water. We can be 1 we can have fun in my water

9/27/2017 4:42:13 PM
Loving this shiz every day every night, lambgoat got me up every night, squeeging my shower door with Lysol and piss, choking on the queef white chapel doth present, cape cod chips in my undies reading the elegant gent, riffs from their ass I'm sick of all your shit, get the fck off this website and chill for a bit

9/27/2017 5:04:15 PM

9/27/2017 5:09:03 PM
Oh. Hi, lol. Name's Skyler. From a small town called Aumsville in Oregon. I just came across this new technical deathcore band today and I'm in love! It is called Divide Paths and the are from Olympia, WA. They just dropped a banger called "The Host". It is filthy and does nothing more but blow my mind. You need this band in your life. Stream it on Apple music, spotify, yt and more. But me personally, I like supporting the band. Purchase: https://dividepathsofficia l.bandcamp.com/album/the-h ost

9/27/2017 5:18:59 PM
Hi Skype, How do I unsubscribe? Thanks, Drew

9/27/2017 5:28:48 PM
Haha it's kinda off topic (hot topic haha jk) sorry guys xP but I was jw for some input I have a 1 man(old skool baby ;>) death metal band I been working on (can't play drums but company called TOONSTRACK has a lot of cool programs! Well what do u guys think of my band. Mid tempo Swedish style, it features a lot of tremelo picking and octave harmonies (srs ? How to harmonize good leads?) well what do u think? There's no breakdowns haha tho haha that's not the DM way! :D

9/27/2017 5:31:41 PM
DM = death mrgal lol sorry. Well any input ? 7 string guitar drop a
Hm what else tremeelo picking and harmonizing leads no solos lol sweeping is for janitors it's just not the DM way :p double bass no real blast or GRAVITY FALLS beats tho that reserved more for a grindcore and power violence id like to do slam metal but can't figure out how really other than the snare being a aluminum can XD *CLANG CLANG* WAKING THE CADAVER

9/27/2017 5:33:58 PM
Lmao that remind me of WAKING THE DEMOOOOONS. Haha wonder if that's where they got it from. Waking the cadaver - WAKING THE DEEMOOONS haha which do u like more? Like = WAKIN A CADAVER meanwhile a share equals "WAKING THE DEEMOOONS" xD haha and if it's a tie or u have a diff choice / answer feel free to comment with ur fav WAKINF THE band or song could be a record label mabe even a rapper "TUPAC" lmao but no MILES JONES WHO? XD sick of that song

9/27/2017 5:34:44 PM
Unsubscribe

9/27/2017 5:35:29 PM
heard from a reliable source these bitches are 'flat earth' believers

9/27/2017 5:51:02 PM
#Unsubscribe

9/27/2017 5:54:05 PM
this world isss
Ooooooooouuuuuuuuuuurrrrrs sssssss

9/27/2017 5:54:43 PM
How the fck do I turn this shit off

9/27/2017 7:39:30 PM
There's the f*kin walkin paradox, now I am, 3 sum triceratops. Retard raps as I mock my deaf rock star now there's synthesized wigs made of ant mans dreadlock. Hard rock like the flinstones (ELMAAA!!!) now the crack rock or the pssy fa ffggot fishes bone. This f aft ggot jaster tried to get old there's 5 or 16 lil bitchez in my bedroom. Swallowed cinnamon scribble shit and kids tell me they get intimate w other men. 7 numbers and my therapist tell me ur problems I'm listenin bitchez

9/27/2017 7:58:04 PM
How many "blade" themed songs, images or shirts will this new album produce. Please stop.

9/27/2017 8:35:18 PM
Shit band

9/28/2017 12:31:18 AM
Stoked

9/28/2017 7:12:41 AM
^ White guy with dreadlocks

9/28/2017 8:28:12 AM
White chapel gets a lot of ex juggalo fans

9/28/2017 9:11:07 AM
does this band really have clean vocals now?

9/28/2017 6:55:59 PM
Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious V of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes, " Oh, my God, I've had the old bull, now I want the young calf," and she grabs me by the weiner.

9/28/2017 8:16:23 PM
THis bands drummer is dating a tranny. Chason was always a weirdo . Her dick is bigger than his

9/30/2017 5:39:50 AM
^^ jealous little bitch shut your cakehole fruit

9/30/2017 6:05:17 AM
^^^ chason making his own comments. How big is her dick dude? Ej Shannon knows all about it... you fckng stink to Chason

9/30/2017 8:37:29 AM
I mean, ya gotta question a person whod be with chason, male or female.

9/30/2017 11:26:57 AM
^^ YOU GOTTA QUESTION YOUR CHOICE TO FORCE HELMETS DOWN YOUR THROAT WILLINGLY SHITMOUTH!!!

10/2/2017 8:25:35 AM
"Dirty white dudes with dreadlocks, saggy torn blue jeans, chain wallets, menthol cigarettes, and puffy dc sneakers are stoked."

^^^^^ Accurate with incredible accuracy.