Second Arrows (Nora, ex-Every Time I Die) debut songs

Sunday, September 24, 2017 7:00 AM PT

Second Arrows band

New York/New Jersey collective Second Arrows has released two new tracks. A studio project turned full band, Second Arrows features current and former members of Nora, Every Time I Die, Deadguy, and Ensign. You can stream/download the songs below.

Second Arrows intends to begin playing shows late this fall.

9/24/2017 10:00:42 AM
These dudes clearly dig Voivod. Right on. I hope "ex members of Deadguy" means Tim Singer is on Vox. Good stuff.

9/24/2017 10:25:18 AM
Would rather be listening to new AILD

9/24/2017 11:46:43 AM
Nora...now there's a fcking band I haven't heard mentioned in well over 7 or 8 years.

9/24/2017 2:30:01 PM
who owes the $ homie who knows ur cashed. Who hit u up with a bong and sum grass Bitchez. I don't no shit but bitch I assume u pop a lil bitchez cherry wit homies in my room. U snuck out wit tha car but who did u get. U got caught and blamed it on them, shit bitchez. U relax on the couch and scratch they balls. Homies like u and urs. Homies homies talk bout friends of mine homies homies parasite homies homies man that my dog

9/24/2017 2:32:47 PM
Who was wit ur ass to get tattoo. Who did u trip with on poisonous mushroom. All of em threw up in my car. I felt bad about that in the morn. U have the job but u despise. Idk f*kin burgers and f*kin flip fries. U got the boss he's in charge the head fries maker. U think about kicking his head and ur homie holds him down so u kick him around. But responsibility is there i can't lie ida been done pluck his eyeballs out wit my chickens bone

9/24/2017 2:39:21 PM
Me and a homie are tight with a noose if u step one of us u step on our shoes. I never no now I depend on friends till their end. Those my homie And sum are family. conquer a world and we mack on the galaxy. sky the limit my homie is wit it. Puff blunts out my ass before I pass to my homie yall. Hit and then I quit it leave it up to my homie yall. Worldwide homie on the planet like zipper on micheal Blackson famous beat off jacket. They on my back I love yall. Hang out till dead like grandpa

9/24/2017 2:42:32 PM
I ask u this bout life u see let me take sum love away from ur family. Distant relatives eat ur ham dinner they don't luv u or theyd call u bitchez. If u didn't have blood could u still luv? I luv my fam more than any of u bichez but my homie are family too 3 cousins f*k off my face Bitchez. Who was u with sporting tattoo who fed u strange red mushrooms. Someone threw up on my car they felt bad in the morning

9/24/2017 2:45:45 PM
Im crazy as f*k so I rip my own piercings off homies on my back so I don't feel soft. Homies homies talk about friends o mine yeh homie homie parasite yeh homie homie man that my dog. U don't like me so f*k off this carnival isn't for every1 so stay da f*k out my clique yall homie homie f*k off parasite the carnival isn't for u we hang out till we're old like old Grady. Me and a homie tite and a noose u step on my shoes u steppin wit tha crew. Homie homie parasite homie homie that my dog

9/24/2017 2:58:42 PM
U work 6 job all u despise idk f*kin hamburger French fries. Now u got the boss u think is don cheadle the head man in charge of fry making. U think about his head as u kick it around a homie holds him down while u kick his balls in. And responsibility is there i can't lie or id a been pluck his eyeballs out wit my chickens bone. If u had no blood wud u still luv or the blood make u think u luv bitchez I luv fam more than anyone but my homie have family too 3 cousins get out my f*kin face

9/24/2017 3:59:37 PM
Yo,Vanilla White,please cease and desist on polluting the forums wit' yo whack ass rhymes... it is painfully obvious why Marshall Mathers had you axed from "Eight Mile"

9/24/2017 5:10:38 PM
So many try hard comments all the time. Emmure should be on this.

9/24/2017 5:13:58 PM
weak and trying too hard to be edgy with the childish song titles and lyrics. Garbage metal

9/24/2017 5:24:18 PM
JESUS fckING CHRIST - what's with the piss poor vocals? GO back to whatever "studio" this "project band" came from and lock the doors, duct tape them, weld steel plates over them, and then fill in with 4000 cubic tons of concrete.

9/24/2017 6:02:46 PM
^ yeah... vocals are pretty god damn terrible. So are drums. Guitars are pretty rockin for some mid 2000's vibe, but this falls flat. Stop trying.

9/24/2017 6:06:36 PM
Just sounds like tryhard gutter phenomenon. With a clueless vocalist.

9/24/2017 8:19:20 PM
If u had no blood would u still luv or does the blood make u luv? Look I love every1 hear n my homies are my fam too so 3 cousins out f*k my face off. Who did u with and u got a tattoo u tripped off a poisonous mushroom my homie threw up on my car I felt sad about dat in the morn. They owe me $ homies and my cash. Load up the bong to smoke wet grass. Chill on the couch and scratch they balls-homies like u and urs bitchez

9/24/2017 11:23:43 PM
Now u have a boss that think he don chealde hes the head master in charge, the chili fries maker. All day u think while u beat his nuts to pop is ur homie holdin him down while u crack his balls open. But responsibility is there i couldn't lie but ida been had done pluck his eyes out wit mah chicken's bone. I'm crazy as f*k so I rip all my piercings off. My homie holds my back cuz I don't look soft. Homie homie friends o mine. Homie homie parasite. Homie homie man that my dog

9/24/2017 11:26:32 PM
Who stole the $ homie u took the cash. Who loads the bong up with marijuana grass. Idk shit I like to assume u pop the bitchez cherrys 10 homies in tha room. Now let ask u dis life u live ill steal sum love from ur relatives, they eat ur ham dinners but if they luved u they wud have called u bitchez. I luv my fam more than u and everyone here but my homie have family's 2 3 cuzins, get off of here. Who was u wit and they got tattoo. Who did u trip w off posinous mushroom

9/24/2017 11:28:38 PM
N who tf threw up on my car I felt sad about it next morn. U snuck my car out n who did u get. Cops pull u over who u blame dis shit. Chillin on my couch n they slappin they balls. Homies like u and urs. Homie homie friends of mine homie homie parasite homie homie friends o mine homie homie that is my dog don't like me f*k OFF

9/24/2017 11:31:40 PM
Me and a homie stay tite with a noose if u step on my blue sandals u step on the crews shoes too. They got my back tattooed and I love yall. We chillen in the park till old and they dead like a grandpa. Puff the blunt out my ass slip the joint to a homie yall. Hit it but quit the stuff slide it to my homies mom. We world wide homie on the planet like the zipper on micheal blackson beat off jacket. On my back and I love yall but we hangin till we old and dead like a grandpa

9/24/2017 11:37:45 PM
U have a boss that think he don cheadle cuz he is a chief in charge of the chili cheese fry makers. U think about busting his skull n ur homies hold em down so u can enter him raw. And but responsibility is there i can't lie or ida been had done plucked his eyeballs out with my chickens bone. I'm crazy as f*k so I rip my own piercings off my homie holds me back and I look soft. Who was u with and u got tattoos and who was u with trippin toxic old mushrooms

9/24/2017 11:41:02 PM
Idk shit but I always assume that u pop the bitchez cherry with 10 homies in my room. Homie homie friends o mine homie homie parasite homie homie that's my f*kin dog. Me and a homie are tight with a noose if you step on my shoes u step on my whole crew sneakers. I never no but I depend on my homie till they untimely end. Puff the blunt out my ass an slide it to the homies mom. Hit and it quit homie mom takes a turn. The world is mine and my homies and they wit it.

9/25/2017 5:31:20 AM
Hi, my name is Nora.

9/25/2017 6:19:11 AM
Chris "Crispy" Corvino - Vocals (Deadguy)
Chris Byrnes - Guitar (Every Time I Die, Nora)
Dan Brennan - Guitar (Ensign)
Chris Ross - Drums (Nora)
Mike "Smoogs" Smagula - Bass (The Number Twelve Looks Like You)

9/25/2017 7:22:43 AM
Sounds like an every time i die rip off band. I like the sound but its been done already. Bring back Nora

9/25/2017 8:29:40 AM
Tier 1 - Converge
Tier 2 - Zao
Tier 3 - This Garbage
Tier 4 - As I Lay Dying

9/25/2017 3:49:12 PM
Nora, Zao, disembodied, earth crisis, all out war, shai hulud and converge all are multiple tiers below AILD. it is not even comparable. Tim's crowd pull next year when he decides to tour would dwarf those band's combined numbers in a VFW hall. fact