Winds Of Plague announce new album, premiere song

Friday, September 22, 2017 1:53 PM PT

Los Angeles metal titans Winds Of Plague have debuted an all new music video today for their brand new track "Never Alone." Directed by Orie McGinness and premiering exclusively through Loudwire, this is the first bit of music we're hearing from the band from their upcoming LP. "Never Alone was actually one of the first songs written for this record and immediately became the balance point for the remaining songs that were to be written," says vocalist Johnny Plague. "It's not the heaviest song of the record and it isn't the most melodic song of the record. I wanted this to be the first taste of the new album because I feel it best represents the new music showcasing both the dark symphonic arrangements and the vast range of vocal styles used on the record."

"I have always used WOP music videos as an opportunity to create cinematic shorts. Never Alone is no different. We partnered with Enlighten Creative Studio's to tell the story of a misunderstood woman who has harnessed her inner demons to her advantage. I design and produce haunted attractions for my career so it's always fun when I can bring my two worlds together to create these videos."

Winds Of Plague will release Blood Of My Enemy via Entertainment One Music (eOne) / Good Fight Music on October 27, 2018. The all new effort will be the follow up to the widely celebrated Resistance LP released in 2013. Johnny continues, "Over a year ago I started making weekly trips up to a small apartment in North Hollywood on my days off to work on music for WOP with Noah Sebastian from Bad Omens. It was strange at first since past WOP records were worked on in larger recording studio's or rehearsal spaces and now here I am sitting on the floor of this bedroom working on record number six."

"Never Alone" is available as an iTunes instant gratification track. Fans who pre order the LP on iTunes will get the track as an instant download. "Never Alone" is also available on all streaming platforms starting today.

Johnny continues, "Although it was different and humbling it proved to be the unedited creative environment we needed for this record. We had no time limits, no 'suits' giving their input. It was just a few friends sitting in a room together, having a good time creating music. Something I haven't been able to experience in a very long time. Sometimes to move forward you have to take a few steps back. I can confidently say this is the most satisfied I have been with a WOP record. I feel producer's Noah Sebastian and Joakim Karlsson have helped us to further develop our unique approach to symphonic deathcore with distinct epic orchestral backed chorus's walking the fine line of brutal and melodic."

Additionally, the band teamed up with artist Pär Olofsson to create the stunning cover art seen below. "'Blood Of My Enemy' takes us back to the iconic samurai theme. The imagery is inspired by a lyric from the title track 'I will give my life on the battlefield, drowning in the blood of my enemy' Which represents to me a 'I will fight to the end' state of mind. Pär Olofsson brilliantly portrays the aftermath of an epic war showing an almost celestial spark of life amongst the carnage."

Winds Of Plague is:
Johnny Plague / Michael Montoya / Adrienne Cowan / Davey Oberlin / Justin Bock / Art Cruz

Blood Of My Enemy track listing:

09. 5150
10. Either Way You Lose
11. A Walk Among The Dead
12. Dark Waters

Winds of Plague Blood Of My Enemy cover

9/22/2017 2:04:14 PM
I WANT MORE OF THAT 2008 SHIT!

9/22/2017 2:17:00 PM
hard back. blackened drop core what's good this goes in. autumn leaf brown cemetery grave scrawl across the camo wind breaker from the balcony next time they come through. in4 it

'Beatdown' Jon

np: kublai khan - belligerent

9/22/2017 2:36:24 PM
Damn, sucks we have to wait over an entire year for it to come out

9/22/2017 2:50:32 PM
what year is it

9/22/2017 3:04:28 PM
Might want to change the date to October 27th, 2017.

9/22/2017 3:26:30 PM
Literally no one asked for this

9/22/2017 3:26:58 PM
Nothing more practical than a sleeveless with a hoodie. More inhaled screaming plz!

9/22/2017 3:28:19 PM
Still with the samurai themed crap?!?!?

9/22/2017 3:29:00 PM
The drummer is better at magic tricks than at drums.

9/22/2017 3:29:47 PM
I used to want to screw Alana big time even though I had a gf, undeterred I decided attend one of their shows. I wanted to go alone but gf wanted to see something heavy so I figured wtf hey why not. They wrapped up their set and I told my girl that I wanted autographs but that I left my Sharpie in my clean sheet 2016 audi Q7 and could she run and grab it.

9/22/2017 3:30:02 PM
While she was gone I snuck past these dorky af security bitches and got to Alana and told he that I had never seen anyone play the keys like that before and she smiled and said "thanks." I could tell she liked me so I started saying "hey do you have a boyfr.." when my ass gets RUDELY interrupted by some slimeball saying "dude back off" and I turn around, what do you know, it's 'Jonny Plague'. Alana would have said yes if he hadn't c-ck blocked the me into oblivion.

9/22/2017 3:30:22 PM
Long story short, my girl arrives back with a Sharpie and goes "here Herman" I say "thanks Khloe". Jonny Plague thinks he's getting off scott-free, not so fast. I say, "hey Jonny come back here." I am just SEETHING and I BACK HIS ASS DOWN with this line: "Could you autograph my nice c-ck before I put it in your keyboardist." My girl held me back a bit, and Jonny clenched his fist but walked away and asked some douchebag stagehand for a kleenex, or some shit. Truly pathetic.

9/22/2017 3:33:44 PM
Me and Sebastian lueth from Liferuiner banged Kristen in the van at Spring breakdown fest in 2008. When the band heard about it, they surrounded us on these stupid beach cruisers they were riding around in the parking lot.

9/22/2017 3:40:04 PM
^^^^^^

Srj is on SSI and has nothing to do.

9/22/2017 4:01:09 PM
Nobody asked for this

9/22/2017 4:31:15 PM
THIS IS WINDS OF PLAGUE ON THIS 2017 SHIT.

9/22/2017 7:26:00 PM
Beatdown john pretending like beatdown is the new ish, dude about 15 years late for that bro.

Deathcore 'man'

Np: Shattered Realm (not with joe hc) - this world is mine

9/22/2017 8:01:48 PM
^ was burning cds with sum41 and AFI tracks on them in 2001-02. people don't forget

9/22/2017 9:19:35 PM
Incase u can't tell what he's screaming here's the lyrics!
I'm on the internet, posing as a little girl?I'm tryin to lure evil into my world
I tell them that I'm curious, and I'm only 12
Mom and Dad are gone for the day, I'm by myself
Buckets of throw up are next to my computer, hopin that they show up?Cause what I'm about to do to them would make the devil sick
I sharpen my blade, frontin to this perv like I'm only in the 7th grade

9/22/2017 9:21:03 PM
And within 20 minutes, here comes a fcking doctor
Knocking on my door, a pedophile butt knocker
"Come in! Have a seat!" and then I stroll in
With the all purpose hunting knife straight up his Colon (Ahh!)
I cut his hands off, he ain't touching nobody
Chain him up by the foot in the basement, bloody

"Pla- pla- please Mr. Clown, sir, you don't have to do this!"
"Zip it!"
"Please! I got money!"
"Shut it fcker!"
"Please! We can work this out!"
"Silence I say!"

9/22/2017 9:23:35 PM
Verse 3
The house is getting funky, bodies in the basement stinking
What the fck am I thinking
I put my face paint on go downstairs and beat they ass sometime
Cause it ease my mind. Some of them are dead some are still living
But I'mma hurt them every chance that I'm given
I hit em with the nail gun, and the stun gun?They can't run So, it's just mad fun

9/22/2017 10:15:31 PM
Bleeding Through called, they want their riffs back.

9/22/2017 10:59:34 PM
Look at that bald ass motherfcker hahahaha this is actually a person, like he goes down to the gas station like that so funny

9/23/2017 12:19:23 AM
lyrics
my toes in sand watch the hoes play volleyball
summa time baby feeling jolly y'all
Smokin on mah fat blunt I come to have fun
I put my dick in a hotdog bun
Pouring shots for everyone sippin
I get loose im skinny dippin
Don't hate me cuz the Speedo I wearing
Got your gf staring we out here
Skies so clear, ice cold beer
bitch, come over here

On winds of plaque island
we can be one
Let my nuts sag in the water
On WOP island
We can have fun in some water

9/23/2017 12:45:26 AM
I would love to see shattered realm play again

9/23/2017 12:45:43 AM
V2: Who owes the money homie takin cold hard cash! Then who taught u to fill the bong with strange grass!
Who was u with an now u get tattoo? who are u trippin with off poisonous mushroom
I dont no shit But i assume u pop the bitch cherry wit all ur homies in the room!
Me and the homie stay tight with a noose. if u step on my new sneakers u gotta step up to the whole room! Because they're my homies excuse my ass I mean family homies conquer the world and then straight up fck THE GALAXY!

9/23/2017 12:51:32 AM
Puff the blunt out my ass then I give it to my homies yal
Hit it n spit it out, it's for the homies yal
Everything feels not so neat unless I hear the homie call!
All over the world-homies cross the planets! We stick together
like the zipper on MJ famous beat it jacket
They're on my back and for that I love them
Hang till were all dead like grandpa

9/23/2017 1:05:23 AM
We take a trip in the hallway-it a long way-take me all day
When we get to the end with straps a chains i lock u to a chair!
Tight so u can't move the threads while pulling eyelids over ur head!
Then u straight up witness an elusive dream but ain't what i seem!
It's my 2 kids str8 macking on the floor, mabe some Nintendo-alrite the high score!
Who is behind em sittin in a chair
My wife and-look ur not there! Some other man now has her hand
Now she happy u don't understand

9/23/2017 1:08:05 AM
Snap back to reality what r u about! Ur wife can't smile..
U knocked some teeth out!! And she can't see str8 cuz u pop her in the face u hit!
Ur a drunk fat fck P.O.S!!!
But it all good here drink this beer..
I break the top offAND JAM IT UP UR f*kIN EARS!!!
Now ur worthless deth c-ms wickedly painful and slooow...
UR DEATHS AT THE HANDS OF MILEKONO!!!

9/23/2017 8:47:13 AM
^ absoluey zero people will read that

9/23/2017 11:08:15 AM
Guess Alana is too busy with her super successful pop career....

9/23/2017 2:34:01 PM
I KNOW THE SINGERS MOM ,she's a pig ,fcks guys for crack and shit!!! Nasty looking rat too!!!

9/23/2017 3:45:49 PM
Who got ur money homies and then ur cash? Who packed ur glass bong full of weed grass? I gotta assume when u fcked ur first neden a homie was in the room! U snuck out wit the car an who did u get? Then u got caught who'd u blame the shit on? Who threw up all over the car too and then felt worse about it then u the next morn?
Talkin bout a homie homie talk about a dog of mine ya homie homie it's a parasite
Homie homie man that my dog

9/23/2017 3:50:09 PM
Well now u have the job that u really despise like idk flipping burgers or fcking flippin fries. So u got the boss that think he is don Johnson cause he the chief in charge- the head chili cheese fry maker.All u can think bout is u punching his nuts around and ur homies holding him down, and then u all kick his ass, I can't lie I been pluck his eyeballs out with a chickens bone. Crazy as all hell! rip my own piercings out, well now my homie holding my back so I don't look soft

9/23/2017 4:41:39 PM
Me and the homie tie up a noose and f u if u step to me, step to my crew. I never knew but no I depend on my homie till his end. World wide homie on the planet like the zipper on micheal blackson beat off jacket. They on my back and love em til we old and gray grandpas
Puff it and pass it I give the blunt to tiny homie yall then hit it but quit it let me homie have a turn yall. I got the world it on my fingers yall but everything is obsoltete but then I here my homie callin.

9/23/2017 4:45:59 PM
Ok now I ask u this. Bout life u see and let me try to take some love Away from ur family-u no the distant relatives eating ham dinners they don't love u or they'd just call u bitchez..if u had diff blood would u still love or blood make u think u love? Look I love my fam more then anyone here but 3rd cousins get out of here! Who did u get tattoo? Who did u trip balls off toxic mushroom who threw up in my car? Then felt bad in the morning muthaf*kin bitchez homies yall!

9/23/2017 4:53:51 PM
Let me think bout dis-mite show out in my tux but straight doubt that. So I roll up butt naked like I do look mother in her eyes f*k U! Hungry for spagety get the f*kin food ready. Father has to piss so I puckered up to kiss his f*kIN BITCH LIPZ! Dinner time and grace from ur mother, pull my 40 out and drink it with ur baby brother. Starin at ur sister she's 13 w gr8 t-ts. Father trip again so I bust him with the 40 in HIS f*kIN CHIN

9/23/2017 6:12:02 PM
How many time do u honk ur horn "F-U" so what does it do? Feel better now but later I kick ur ass. Next door my neighbor smack his wife, I no in their house there's a butchers knife. f*kin drunk ass hole wavin about when he sleeps she will take him out. That day I sit in my hot car, for an hour. Accident, mabe someone died. But I get there the crash on the other side. Ppl gawkers creep slow, look to see a naked body show. Some park with their kids they all f*kIN STARE

9/23/2017 6:16:59 PM
All day I am in line. From 3:30 to 9:00. I can't wait more minutes but I gota f*kIN PAY DIS PARKIN TICKETS. Lady at the counters a f*kIN BITCH. She doesn't smile at me POS! f*k DIS forget it back to my car NOTHER f*kIN TICKET. Later a crackhead is smoke crack ask me for $ for more! Then a kid give me funny look- he a f*kIN CROOK! I wrote a book! I rob liquor stores! U are stain on mothers f*kIN DRAWERS!

9/23/2017 6:20:15 PM
Later u stole my stereo n it don't work! Feel like A f*kIN BITCHEZ DONT YA? Pick the glass out mah leatha seats-its stuck up my f*kIN ASS CHEEKZ! Sick of having to always sit, to learn history science f*k DIS SHIT, bitchez! Science don't put food on my f*kIN PLATE! Later at McDonald I'm at the counter MAKIN LIMESTONE FROM f*kIN GUNPOWDER BITCHEZ!

9/23/2017 10:11:27 PM
^ again, zero people are reading any of that unfunny loser

9/24/2017 7:12:28 AM
Can somebody tell the dumb virgin whose babbling all those nonsensical novels to shut the f uck up

9/24/2017 2:36:11 PM
No Nicks, No Care. Will only listen to a track if John Mishima guests.

9/24/2017 5:16:25 PM
weak and trying too hard to be edgy with the childish song titles and lyrics. Garbage metal

9/25/2017 5:53:36 AM
"No Nicks, No Care. Will only listen to a track if John Mishima guests."

tru

9/25/2017 6:57:54 AM
Nice acronym, WOP.

gonna start a band called Nights In Gore-Greased Emergency Rooms

9/25/2017 9:17:32 AM
"Nice acronym, WOP.
gonna start a band called Nights In Gore-Greased Emergency Rooms"

What's so funny about the Niger river? I mean it's not the Congo but hey

9/25/2017 1:27:10 PM
That dude got bars just like BEATDOWN JOHN has jokes and personas bruh

9/26/2017 8:24:56 AM
winds of ghey

10/3/2017 7:28:27 AM
It's a damn metal video with a mysterious female character in it, literally been played out about 486 times guys, way to blow smoke up yer own ass and give a yawn spiel making it seem like James cameron had a hand in this cinematic masterpiece. Also Song is trash, sounds like a Tuesday night pool hall battle of the bands group of 14 yr olds where every member is wearing a bleeding through shirt. Just think... these people are ADULTS and this is all they come up with age 32+