Suicide Silence, Upon A Burning Body tour rumored

Sunday, September 03, 2017 7:41 AM PT

Suicide Silence The Cleansing tour 2017

In July it was revealed that Suicide Silence would be hitting the road later this year to celebrate the 10th anniversary of their debut album, The Cleansing. And if two newly leaked dates are any indication, the fall trek will also feature Upon A Burning Body, Slaughter To Prevail, and Prison. Look for a formal announcement to surface in the coming weeks. For now, here are the two aforementioned dates:

11/15 Jerome, ID @ Diamondz Event Center
11/28 Pittsburgh, PA @ Diesel

[via ThePRP]

9/3/2017 7:51:50 AM
The flip flappers and they wives surly ghost, the mama jammas and the spring board box babies all yappin bout my client. Hello Srj tmkn-sod fame. The "boy concealed in designer garb, heavy rain coat" Mitch Crammer is innocent of foul play and the charges were dropped! Tmkn and Mlkn got the hospital to serve mr SL-GD 2 Apple sauce a day and well? he couldn't be happier with our services lmao he say he keep us on retainer! SHAVO say don't touch his dirty rotten jerk lmao the boy dumb as rocks!

9/3/2017 8:40:05 AM
slaughter to prevail is a great choice. the rest are shot.

9/3/2017 10:08:31 AM
^ Yeah band f*kking sucks. Sounds almost exactly like King 810 and is full of equally edgy tryhards.

9/3/2017 10:16:23 AM
Fake srj. lg eyes at work on the holiday weekend

9/3/2017 10:31:38 AM
^^^^^^ fake Srj plz do not trust the acolytes please do not use my identity

9/3/2017 10:31:58 AM
Prison probably paid like $10k to get on this because they don't have fans, just Johnny Crowder's friends from when Dark Sermon was a thing who are just trying to be polite.

9/3/2017 10:32:57 AM
Wait lol u like copy and pasted my Jonny Craig 2 apple sauce but updated with lime green ones that p good I like the commitment but plz don't do it again

9/3/2017 10:47:14 AM
Looks like the cat out his cradle and well? The silver spoon gonna be just fine xD lmao Srj tmkn-sod fame. Tryna keep this one-under wraps lol king tut (King SHAVO?? :0) but the press always one step ahead! It ture we takin the whole gang out on what is tentatively referred to as the 'below deck armnia' US tour/reality tv! That's right babay we pullin out all the stops and pullin the WOOL over den mlkn crystal eyes for this 1 xD SHAVO retard favorite band PRISON comin too lol 'prison song'

9/3/2017 11:40:03 AM
^ Wow a new wave of fake Srj, just what we needed. Trained LG eyes know this is just a try hard attempt by a fanboi

9/3/2017 1:31:15 PM
"Looks like the cat out his cradle and well? The silver spoon gonna be just fine xD lmao Srj tmkn-sod fame. Tryna keep this one-under wraps lol king tut (King SHAVO?? :0) but the press always one step ahead! It ture we takin the whole gang out on what is tentatively referred to as the 'below deck armnia' US tour/reality tv! That's right babay we pullin out all the stops and pullin the WOOL over den mlkn crystal eyes for this 1 xD.."

^^Literally the worst fake Serj yet, give it a rest dummy

9/3/2017 1:38:04 PM
:( i no u guys are just messin because u love me u need me -Srj and the boys and well we been gone for awhile u just razzin me but it still hurts lol jk Srj!

9/3/2017 1:39:07 PM
I mean lol jk -Srj like it me srj

9/3/2017 1:51:31 PM
Pathetic.

9/3/2017 7:37:25 PM
Two nights at the whisky in la

9/3/2017 8:11:48 PM
Prison SUCKS. Jon is a deadbeat dad, Johnny is very very gay.

9/3/2017 8:20:50 PM
Only thing shittier than Prison is that band Reign

9/3/2017 8:42:54 PM
At a glance I thought it said Suicidal Tendencies that would have been a weird tour.

9/3/2017 9:17:11 PM
Sons of Texas should be on this

9/3/2017 10:33:02 PM
Lmao it been a cool minute but the boys back and well? Better than never lmao xD it me den mlkn manning the keys as always and SHAVO providing the 'entertainment' lol. Srj been keepin us locked tight practicing his vocal warmups for the opera but he finally pass out xD anway-prison SHAVO fav band lol they dress up like the armnIn GUSTAPO and put a new spin on our hit single-the prison song! It a short set but SHAVO love em-I but crack and smack my dingus in Hollywood!!!!!!

9/3/2017 11:17:13 PM
Prison is legit one of the worst bands I've ever heard.

9/3/2017 11:25:20 PM
Is Johnny really as gay in real life as he is on social media? "Hey, let me do a 'good deed' and tell all of my followers about it every single time."

9/3/2017 11:27:10 PM
Johnny used to believe that aliens abducted him but now believes in jesus

9/3/2017 11:44:02 PM
Johnny here, just confirmed a tour that's going to skyrocket my band to the moon. I have multiple college degrees. God is my motherfcker. Got a problem? I'll pray for your fckin ass!!!!!!!!!!

9/4/2017 12:30:28 AM
Mitch hologram announcement to follow.

9/4/2017 12:43:58 AM
I didn't die for this -Mitch

9/4/2017 1:15:22 AM
Who is john what's his twitter I wanna see

9/4/2017 6:24:50 AM
Oof the Serj and Den impersonators on this thread are AWFUL

9/4/2017 11:08:09 AM
fake srj fail make up your own personas

9/4/2017 11:57:00 AM
teee heeeeeeeeeee

9/4/2017 2:02:48 PM
Hey guys ,

Please stop talking crap about me. I will let all demons know to kill you.
P.S. I am now a christian so I'm just all around better than you in and at everything

-JC (Vocalist/Creator/Writer of Prison)

9/4/2017 2:55:47 PM
A band named Prison

9/4/2017 4:52:37 PM
Prediction:
Eddie gets drunk and runs his mouth about TAIM album sales
Upon a Burnung Body goes missing for good this time
Slaughter to Prevail still aren't in the US by the last date
One lone juggalo shows up for Prison's set