Oceano announces new album

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 11:39 AM PT

Oceano - Revelation

In February we revealed that Illinois deathcore unit Oceano was recording a new album. A week later the band announced a new deal with Sumerian Records. Today, Oceano has confirmed that their Sumerian debut will hit stores this spring.

The new album has been titled Revelation and is slated for a May 19 release. Additional details and the record's first single will be available on April 5. For now, you can check out its cover art above.

3/29/2017 11:44:21 AM
RETURN OF THE KINGS. Thy fart pfft, and Suicide Toilet

3/29/2017 11:59:12 AM
No thanks, I'll just listen to my toilet.

3/29/2017 12:11:22 PM
lol... the return of alien-core

3/29/2017 12:30:55 PM
back. that quarter moon would look a lot tougher above rotted grave markers and overgrown dry autumn grass though... don't agree? get nerd plowed into the cosmos next pit. DISTRICT OF HATE 2k17 stays in. impostor gays keep dropping your garbage takes below

np: from graves of valor - the burning

'Deathcore' Jon

3/29/2017 12:38:41 PM
DJCEANO BLACK METAL ELITIST LIKE MYSELF ARE NOT STOKED

3/29/2017 1:05:18 PM
djentceano xD so excited to take my straightener to their shows

3/29/2017 1:14:30 PM
listening to this band is like curling 5 pound weights

3/29/2017 1:26:52 PM
first track that leaked was monstrous. Best mix i've heard in ears. I'm really fcking excited for this one

3/29/2017 1:59:49 PM
Ehh..cat out of his bag and well? the label goin public with the litter. Srj tmkn-sod fame. It ture we nurse the "big black. Rocking silver cloth, machine wash denim" from his start as baby blue and the go to bunch but now he think he ready to leave SHAVO nest he built and well? fly high with the other blues (den Mlkn, SHAVO) i tell him he not ready but he say he let the numbers make the calls xD lmao he say that what they say back home (mabe den tell him that in the nest??)that where he from..

3/29/2017 2:05:31 PM
Lmao srj applyin make up to his face and den (Mlkn) playin with a gargoyle he say is alive so that mean it SHAVO turn to blog his feeling ;D learn typin from the best of em (den) and ready to catch Fire baby blues xD lmao srj got me sayin that now lol anway I was the 1, give black ocean lmao the tip, title the album REVLUTION. Cause all my fav movies have revelation in the title! P cool tip right. Anway this way they closer when ppl go to buy soundtracks for res evil or silent hill in the store

3/29/2017 2:36:34 PM
Srj you're a bitch come fight me at one of my shows and get that ass beat by this gorilla
-Adam Warren

3/29/2017 2:56:09 PM
Damn, for real? NOT BADD!!!! Hi guys good afternon it 'Deathcore' Jon. This here is exciting news. The sage singer of Oceano goes in. He looks just like Moses irl. Moses is one of my long-time 7/11 customers. I even gave him a punch card--buy 6 BJ's get 1 free. SO ILL. That cover is ok but why not just have their singer digging up a grave?? Or how about the singer in Auto-Zone and he is dropping a gasket?

'Deathcore' Jon

np: cemetery rapist - preteen bitch with the itch for dick

3/29/2017 2:59:09 PM
everyone that comments on lambgoat are complete haters. no matter the genre or band if they are doing something with their music they should not be shit on by a bunch of people who probably cant play an instrument to save their lives.

3/29/2017 3:08:10 PM
^My cousin (Wisonsin native) has been to some of these guys rehearsals. Theyre new songs - just meh. They lost their good guitarist and now it's just melo pop punk type songs. Trust me.

3/29/2017 3:31:51 PM
Deathcore John can be imitated 97% pure while srj and im sorry John can only be imitated 12%..it's grade school t ball vs the New York Yankees and srj comes out the victor, baby blue! The only meme I may like more is buzzard grain

3/29/2017 3:35:36 PM
^ your mom can imitate this d in her mouth

3/29/2017 3:43:04 PM
Deathcore John can be imitated 97% pure

^ maybe to imbeciles (97% of the posters), not to trained LG eyes

3/29/2017 3:45:52 PM
The teens that work for me love this band. They are alway talking about them and trying to show me stuff on their phones of their materiel.

3/29/2017 5:22:03 PM
Easily AIDS, Deathcore Jon here..LG MSGBRD fame. Hm well it's ture that in hm 96..:D. DCjon as SHAVO calls him had first spin kick to the face. Leaking reports from well hm back in 92. Nxt big diecore show in the moshed pits will be brutal too much for you.

SRJdemSHAVO Jon

np: Mlkn's prolapsed bowels - Can't put more than 2 inside

3/29/2017 5:27:57 PM
More like "Blowceano". fck this gay garbage.

3/29/2017 5:40:22 PM
The teens that work for me love this band.

^^ DO YOU WORK IN A TOILET FACTORY?

3/29/2017 5:48:21 PM
Hello and yes 2 in one day? What tha scufflebum srj hm? What with your secrets?? Ok ok kiddies gatha raaun' and I'll tell all yall chillens what the lappy pappy got deep in his soaked, denim pockets. Srj tmkn-sod fame. It is ture that the imposter try to imitate my style ^^^^ again and well the boys are going undercover to find the oerps, the bozos and the pervs! They all gettin it and what it is, between the boys (den Mlkn, SHAVO) and God up stair ;) lmao gonna kill em prolly. Maks u think hmm

3/29/2017 5:49:13 PM
Album art is pretty cool, music will probably be terrible though

3/30/2017 4:16:03 AM
there's a place off oceano avenue,
where i used to sit and talk to you.

captcha: CALLE GESPERRT

3/30/2017 7:56:46 AM
Instead of using 'but I have black friends', I tell people I listen to Oceano and it throws them for a loop. Wins any argument.

3/30/2017 10:16:27 AM
KEEP BLACKS OUT OF DEATHCORE

3/30/2017 1:44:47 PM
Deathcore Joneano

3/31/2017 5:38:01 AM
keep deathcore out of blacks think of the comments