Enterprise Earth announce new album, premiere song

Monday, February 13, 2017 7:15 PM PT

Spokane, WA deathcore outfit Enterprise Earth has announced plans to release a new album this spring. Set for an April 14th street date, the record is titled Embodiment and will be available through Stay Sick Recordings. A new song from the outing titled "Mortem Incarnatum" can be streamed here:

Embodiment track listing:

09. Empty Sockets
10. Deflesh To Unveil
11. Father Of Abortion
12. Cruciform
13. Deathwind

2/14/2017 8:40:05 AM
this mostly post 2010 space galaxy and technical deathcore like these guys, aversions crown, rings of saturn, the faceless, within the ruins, boris the blade, etc is all pretty gay. go back to the no bullshit

2/14/2017 10:13:29 AM
My dick is so fcking hard

2/14/2017 12:35:37 PM
Lol at being signed to Fronz's label

2/14/2017 6:03:18 PM
This sounds very promising. It makes me happy and sad at the same time. How is this possible.
Guys it is me 'Deathcore' Jon. This gets a hard back but I don't know how th I am going
to afford this even though I have 2 months to save up for it.

2/14/2017 6:03:23 PM
Enterprise Toilet

2/14/2017 6:03:56 PM
Do I pawn my Dr. Scholls Mens Escape Freestyles ?? I mean how much would I get for them, I think my mom paid 12.99 new for them. Could prob get 4 bucks? I dould do BJ behind 7-11 for $5 Anyone ever do this? Oh well. Back to watching wall of death videos on yt. Bye guys.

'Deathcore' Jon

2/14/2017 6:11:48 PM
*** Warning to headphone users - Turn the volume down ***

2/14/2017 6:58:36 PM

'Deathcore' Jon

^^^

another L. bring back the real 'Deathcore' Jon. I need these scalding hot takes.

2/14/2017 8:10:17 PM
REAL RECOGNIZE REAL. Played a show with these dudes in okc 2 days ago. That was an incredible performance. I was blown away with the amount of work put into the show. Music and light danced last night. The show was seamless. Transitions from song to song were so tight, the entire set sounded like a unit. EE was also good.