Code Orange, Jasta added to Killswitch Engage, Anthrax tour

Thursday, January 26, 2017 8:53 AM PT

Code Orange and Hatebreed frontman Jamey Jasta's side-project Jasta have been added to portions of the previously announced Killswitch Engage, Anthrax, and The Devil Wears Prada tour, the "Killthrax Tour." Dates can be found below.

dates w/ Jasta
3/29 Montclair, NJ @ The Wellmont Theater
3/30 Columbus, OH @ Express Live
3/31 St. Charles, IL @ Arcada Theater (Anthrax only)
3/31 Knoxville, TN @ The International (Killswitch Engage only)
4/1 Mainstee, MI @ Little River Casino (Anthrax only)
4/1 Norfolk, VA @ The NorVa (Killswitch Engage only)
4/3 Silver Spring, MD @ The Fillmore
4/4 Wallingford, CT @ The Dome At Oakdale Theatre
4/5 Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory
4/7 Grand Rapids, MI @ 20 Monroe Live
4/8 Detroit, MI @ The Fillmore Detroit
4/9 Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE

dates w/ Code Orange
4/11 Raleigh, NC @ Ritz Raleigh
4/12 Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
4/13 Orlando, FL @ House Of Blues
4/15 Austin, TX @ Grizzly Hall (Texas Independence Fest)
4/16 Pharr, TX @ Boggus Ford Events Center
5/5 Huntington, NY @ The Paramount
5/6 Clifton Park, NY @ Upstate Concert Hall
5/7 Boston, MA @ House Of Blues

1/26/2017 9:02:47 AM
Reba finna get STUFFED

1/26/2017 9:02:54 AM
Roadrunner A&R Guy here: THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE FOR CODE ORANGE AND FOR ME, PLEASE BUY MERCH AND MULTIPLE RECORDS OR I'LL BE SUCKING dckS TO FEED MY FAMILY.

1/26/2017 9:08:55 AM
Jasta 14?

1/26/2017 9:11:57 AM
Yo Jami it ya boi Slim Quik - memba da tyme you had mah whol sak in ya mouf and I made u say Pittzburg HC an it came out all like prrgthfhgthhhghhghh? lol good times fam bless up

1/26/2017 10:11:48 AM
hahahahah

1/26/2017 10:13:48 AM
"doesn't want to tour with "bargain bin fcking deathcore bands." tours with Devil Wears Prada and Killswitch

1/26/2017 10:44:02 AM
Give it up, roadrunner. Code Orange is simply bland and uninteresting. Stop trying to shove them down everyone's throat.

1/26/2017 12:04:19 PM
1996-2005 IS STOKED

1/26/2017 12:22:59 PM
How da fck you gonna diss death core and tour with Devil Wears Prada? Jami are you fcking stupid???

1/26/2017 12:35:44 PM
Joe Hardcore here of This Is Hardcore and saying stupid about people dying fame here..

Yo Jamey, why won't you return my calls? I've been begging you to play this Is Hardcore every year. I'll take this Jasta side project thing and have you close out the festival if that means we can get you. You in? BRB, have a Dungeons & Dragon LARP meeting. Hit me up.

1/26/2017 1:19:01 PM
Lmao Twitter won't let a man sleep in on his own bday xD srj tmkn-sod fame. It ture we were the original headliners of this piece, tentatively tiled "sustm engage of anth down" xD
But the boys (den Mlkn, SHAVO) wanted to keep they new face peels unda raps till the new album drop xD lmao anway, it ture i tapped Reba jerk back in hm..96! XD chip SUY! Blassin on the radio, daddy lil girl takin it from all the sod boys! LOL

1/26/2017 2:04:57 PM
Code Orange really trying to build the Monster Energy and Fox Racing portion of their fanbase

1/26/2017 2:36:52 PM
You sageggas just hatin cuz your garage band aint gettin these offers...

1/26/2017 2:48:19 PM
CODE TOILET

1/26/2017 6:48:47 PM
Jami Code Orange here

Did you think we were done? We have just begun. THIS IS THE NEW REALITY.

I am important
I am king
This is real now, motherfcker
-Jami

1/26/2017 6:51:03 PM
Jami here, for real

I'm so paranoid right now I can't figure out who's leaving these comments and it's driving me up a wall I'm about to kill myself. Everybody in the van is refreshing their phones still and I know they are doing it to see if anyone is talking shit about me. My whole band hates me and I know it. Hopefully Goldman will let me sniff his jerk before they kick me out.

1/26/2017 6:52:15 PM
Jami here...again...

Have you seen the pictures I posted of myself doing jiu jitsu? everybody should be afraid of me because I'm a trained fighter now. THIS IS REAL NOW, MOTHERfckERS

1/26/2017 7:01:00 PM
JAmi Code Orange here. can't wait to see my brothers in TT and Gods Hate in LA soon. We're going to bro down and talk about how much we love each other and how we wish we could tour with each other soon but the fact is, as soon as we leave that show we're going to trash all those bands to each other and never take them on tour.

1/26/2017 7:03:35 PM
I AM KING
FOREVER
I AM IMPORTANT
MY BAND IS IMPORTANT
CODE ORANGE IS ABOVE YOU AND EVERY BAND
-Jami Morgan

1/26/2017 8:00:19 PM
Bitch ass band code orange

1/26/2017 9:32:57 PM
JAMEY "HUBBA JIBBA JIBBA" JASTA IS FOREVER A WIGGER. HIS BAND IS FOREVER GAY AND SO ARE THE OTHER fckING BANDS.

GOD BLESS TRUMP.

-SETH PUTNAM'S GHOST

1/27/2017 6:57:07 AM
Chode Orange

1/30/2017 3:16:40 PM
Actual quote "we got to tour with Killswitch Engage but we don't feel like, even if they are big, we don't want to be touring with these bargain bin fcking deathcore bands. You know what I mean?" Well apparently he doesn't even know