So What?! Music Festival adds 12 bands

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 5:20 PM PT

Official press release:

Third String Festivals recently announced the 10th Anniversary celebration of So What?! Music Festival taking place March 24th-26th. To celebrate this occasion in the biggest way possible, they will be taking over multiple venues in Deep Ellum on Friday, March 24th to kick off the weekend and then bring some of the best names in the scene to AirHogs Stadium (formerly known as QuikTrip Park) on Saturday and Sunday (March 25th and 26th). Expect lots of 10 year album celebrations, including Mayday Parade's 'A Lesson In Romantics', Envy on The Coast's 'Lucy Gray', and Forever The Sickest Kids 'Underdog Alma Mater', as well as the best current popular bands in the scene! The Deep Ellum shows will feature intimate "secret shows" from some of the festivals headliners as well plenty of other bands.

Today So What?! Music Festival is proud to announce the second round of artists including:

Attila
Emmure
After The Burial
Backwordz
Capsize
Escape The Fate
Fit For an Autopsy
Invent Animate
I See Stars
Kublai Khan
Like Moths To Flames
Sworn In.

The festival recently announced: Mayday Parade, Every Time I Die, Dance Gavin Dance, We The Kings, Set Your Goals, Chon, Envy on The Coast, Four Year Strong, Forever The Sickest Kids, and The Friday Night Boys. Additional announcements with all new artists will be revealed soon, stay tuned.

12/7/2016 5:38:26 PM
"so what"

12/7/2016 5:42:55 PM
pretty solid list

12/7/2016 5:43:25 PM
Emmure should be on this.

12/7/2016 5:44:51 PM
I want you to count to 5.

Done? Good.

That's how long it will take me to put you in a rear naked choke if you have any verbal unpleasantries about After The Burial.

-Brian Sankus

12/7/2016 10:06:43 PM
Fest name pretty much sums up the sentiment of anyone over the drinking age.

12/8/2016 12:07:32 AM
11 reasons not to go

12/8/2016 7:32:52 AM
shit line up shit promoter shit everywhere

12/8/2016 8:01:18 AM
I had to google where the fvck Deep Ellum was. Like thanks alot for telling us the state it was in. Like I am supposed to know of every stupid hipster city in America?? Long story short, wont be there.

12/8/2016 8:43:17 AM
Pop metal for the kids...

12/8/2016 11:45:46 AM
Kuuby Khan bring the mosh, don't b mad

12/8/2016 11:46:14 AM
Have the authorities questioned Trent yet?

12/8/2016 3:08:41 PM
Deep Ellum, Texas is just meth labs and WalMarts, . Went there recently, will never go again.

12/8/2016 9:23:34 PM
Deep Ellum, in the Mitch Lucker constellation

12/8/2016 11:35:13 PM
akkolyte? enter the collector? in theory? myspace coaster? letter twelve? jacknife? kaliya? element 80? why are none of these bands playing? wtf orlando??? - ag

12/9/2016 4:58:13 AM
Backwordz <---- keep in mind this had to be approved by at least 2-3 people what in the fck

12/9/2016 5:03:32 AM
fck every band on this list. Might aswell say mall metal fest or warped reject fest. Could care less about the dead guy from ATB, fight me.

12/9/2016 6:18:05 AM
This fest has continued to get worse every year.

12/9/2016 8:54:48 PM
Webbie deleted the Joe hardcore post because he is shook.

12/10/2016 12:31:33 PM
Hardcore Joe here.
Not real hardcore! Hardcore is friends and family.
I stand up for friends & treat them like family.
My friends R my brothers. And my brothers R my family.
Like real brothers united, family is everything. I love my friends like they R family, I love my family like my real brothers.
Hardcore=family. Friends=family. Brothers=family. Brothers=friends.
United forever.
Hardcore forever.
Forever and ever hardcore.
True to hardcore until death.

12/10/2016 12:33:08 PM
Joe Hardcore here again.
Hardcore Joe here.
fck nazis at hardcore shows. They are not part of our family. Nazis are afraid of my friends and my family. They don't come to shows. They know friends are my family. And won't take their kind at our hardcore shows. Nazis know my family and my friends are united and support each other. Nazis know my family and friends have each other's backs. No matter what.