Slipknot: rescheduled U.S. tour dates announced

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 5:55 AM PT

After being forced to postpone the initial portion of their North American tour with Marilyn Manson and Of Mice & Men due to frontman Corey Taylor's medical issues, Slipknot has now rescheduled the affected shows. The new dates are as follows:

8/7 Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center (originally June 21 at Red Rocks)
8/9 Salt Lake City, UT @ USANA Amphitheatre (originally June 9)
8/11 Auburn, WA @ White River Amphitheatre (originally June 11)
8/13 Concord, CA @ Concord Pavilion (originally June 13)
8/14 Inglewood, CA @ The Forum (originally June 14)
8/17 Chula Vista, CA @ Sleep Train Amphitheatre (originally June 15)
8/19 Albuquerque, NM @ Isleta Amphitheater (originally June 19)
8/20 Phoenix, AZ @ Ak-Chin Pavilion (originally June 18)
8/21 Las Vegas, NV @ T-Mobile Arena (originally June 17 at MGM Grand)
8/25 Dallas, TX @ Gexa Energy Pavilion (originally June 25)
8/26 Houston, TX @ Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (originally June 26)
8/27 Austin, TX @ Austin 360 Amphitheatre (originally June 24)

6/8/2016 6:44:23 AM
I heard they're bringing 'Sankus Sound' on the road with them. Slipknot issued a press release saying, "Yeah, we just really wanted an angry fat gay running sound for us. It just made sense, the fact that he's so angry and bitter all the time just fits our vibe... Really wish he still had the ponytail though, man..." No word on whether Sankus plans to run anyone over with the tour bus or break any bottles over and teenagers' heads.

6/8/2016 6:47:00 AM
Corey Taylor reportedly hospitalized after Brian Sankis runs him over with tour bus after bringing up Justin Lowe.

6/8/2016 7:11:22 AM
sankus crap never was and never will be funny. give it up bro.

6/8/2016 7:14:24 AM
That first Sankus comment is killing it tho. 10/10

6/8/2016 7:49:52 AM
I personally know Sankus and this stuff makes him really upset. I mean, We met in the pit.. I was wearing my RIP Justin shirt so he invited me to the sound board for a coors light and he high fived me before throwing up a sick vocal delay that shattered the time line and opened up a black hole in the pit. Dreams do come true-

6/8/2016 7:55:48 AM
The Brian Sankus comments are less funny and less noticeable than the spam about working from home.

6/8/2016 8:22:06 AM
Brian sankus makes up to 96$ an hour from home! But he choses to work for some shot christian band on tour instead. Private message me to find out how!!!!

6/8/2016 8:27:18 AM
Sankus here. I guess it is going to be an early start today dirt bags. after slaughter runs seamlessly with me at the helm, the arena tours will come a calling. book it posers. Ground rules remain intact... slight interruptions during a show... punched in the face. disrespect towards band members... mowed down by the bus. mention Justin Lowe... that one's an obvious.

Brian Sankus

6/13/2016 11:22:07 AM
They stripped me naked had me lift my ballsack up so they could check underneath it, and then had me bend over and spread my asscheeks apart so they could look inside my jerk