Rings of Saturn sign with Nuclear Blast

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 10:16 AM PT

Official press release:

Nuclear Blast welcomes the arrival of Bay Area death-metallers and "Aliencore" quartet Rings of Saturn. Check out the the announcement video here:

"We are proud to announce that we have signed a world wide record deal with the biggest independent label in the universe, Nuclear Blast!," comments Rings of Saturn mastermind Lucas Mann. "We look forward to working with them to bring you our craziest material yet!"

Formed in 2009 as a studio project, California based Rings of Saturn is the brainchild of Lucas Mann. The band self-released their first full-length album entitled Embryonic Anomaly in late 2009 and was re-released internationally on May 28, 2010. Since then, Rings of Saturn has been hard at work touring nationally throughout the United States and Canada promoting Dingir (din-jeer) as well as their latest album release entitled Lugal Ki En which was released October 2014. With the release of Lugal Ki En, Rings of Saturn branched out touring including a US tour with As Blood Runs Black at the end of 2014, an appearance at the 2015 edition of Knotfest, a US Tour with the Faceless in 2015 and their first and very successful European Tour early 2016 with Aversion's Crown.

2016 will see the band embark on another North American tour before heading back into the studio to record their 4th full-length album which will be released on Nuclear Blast.

5/17/2016 10:21:31 AM

5/17/2016 10:31:06 AM
hard pass. not a real genre.

'Deathcore' Jon

5/17/2016 11:02:04 AM
terrible live band

5/17/2016 11:05:52 AM
"Aliencore" is still a genre???

I don't know how they

5/17/2016 11:12:31 AM
Aliencore. I hope everyone involved loses a lot of money on this.

5/17/2016 11:12:47 AM
Nuclear Blast will hopeful clean up their lyrics hopefully?

Lyrics from earlier material-->>

"NIGGA I UNDERSTAND HOW BEING BROUGHT UP AROUND GAYS HAS DISORTED THE MEANING OF gay TO YOU"

YOU THINK BEING STRAIGHT = gay (X4)
IN YOUR fckED UP WORLD

BUT WE HERE FOR YOU CUH
YOU CAN STILL BE SAVED"

5/17/2016 11:18:05 AM
Aaron Kitcher is terrible live sound engineer compresses the shit out of the drums lol?, haha shit isn't even "triggers." It's just 100% programmed drums hahahaha. EZ drummer ftw.?

5/17/2016 11:57:58 AM
My old work was making me miserable, so I was forced to try-something diffferent. How? I work-over internet!. I quit my office-job and now I am getting paid 90usd hourly. Two years after...I can say my life is changed-completely for the better! Check it out what i do-----------PM----------P ayAbility70.COM........

5/17/2016 12:37:06 PM
This band is really, really bad.

5/17/2016 1:32:59 PM
All these Comments should be removed!!

5/17/2016 1:37:02 PM
Does Todd Jones know about this??? He's going to be PISSED

5/17/2016 2:26:29 PM
The contract states they will only receive half the signing bonus.

5/17/2016 3:25:56 PM
Axe/Fx 8 is stoked.

5/17/2016 7:04:49 PM
Guitar Center is stoked for a round of new employees in 2-3 years

5/18/2016 10:51:14 AM
That kid who practices sweep picking at the guitar shop is stoked

5/18/2016 11:16:52 AM
Todd Jones invented sweep picking.

5/20/2016 2:38:03 AM
Obviously Nuclear Blast hasn't made it to a show to see that they can't play their music live.

5/21/2016 2:13:41 PM
Did they sign the contract at half speed?