Every Time I Die singer Keith Buckley set to rejoin band

Friday, December 18, 2015 12:06 PM PT

Sidelined for three weeks due to health concerns surrounding his wife and newborn daughter, Every Time I Die frontman Keith Buckley will resume performing with the band this weekend. ETID has issued the following statement:

"We want to thank everyone for their understanding, support and patience with the unique situation that's developed over the past 3 weeks. The well wishes online or at the shows has been overwhelming and felt by us, Keith and his family.

"We're extremely happy to announce that things have finally stabilized back home for Keith, Lindsay and their newborn baby daughter and we can't wait to meet her!

"With that being said, we're also happy to announce and excited that Keith will rejoin us in Buffalo, NY for the 3 Xmas shows on Sunday and Monday.

"We're forever in debt to Tyler from Exalt and Jason from Letlive for stepping up, filling in and keeping the tour rolling along. They did an incredible job and we could not have done it without them.

"Norfolk, Baltimore, Buffalo: see you this weekend. Everyone else, see you in 2016."

12/18/2015 12:19:20 PM
exalt is the corniest band. i'm sure he made etid even cornier.

12/18/2015 12:34:51 PM
Every Time I Die set to rejoin welfare line.

12/18/2015 12:40:09 PM
tyler from exalt kind of just stood there and pretended to know lyrics and headbanged. he's pretty useless. But at least he got to show off his new outfit he got the day of the show, and get some new rad facebook pictures

12/18/2015 12:40:34 PM
^^
Moderators - track his IP address and ban him. Scum.

12/18/2015 12:45:38 PM
RILEY pssy JUUICY PRESS 1 IF YOU AGREE 2 IF YOU DON'T

12/18/2015 2:05:37 PM
^^
Moderators - track his IP address and ban him. Scum.

obviously in exalt

12/18/2015 2:14:36 PM
^ 29 year old day laborer with IQ just over 80 Exalt are good.

12/18/2015 3:38:14 PM
^another member of exalt

12/18/2015 3:44:39 PM
***HAHA I Wish. 32 year old desk jobber actually, not in exalt ...

12/18/2015 3:48:30 PM
Decent comments so far. 7.5/10.

12/18/2015 4:18:17 PM
***HAHA I Wish. 32 year old desk jobber actually, not in exalt

lol you wish you were exalt

12/18/2015 7:09:49 PM
Very good news. Glad to hear

12/18/2015 8:53:22 PM
Keith WILL tonguefck his own daughter. Calling it.

12/19/2015 8:21:28 AM
Their filler singer was pretty decent.

12/19/2015 1:25:07 PM
my n-word <3

12/20/2015 2:05:54 AM
"my book isn't doing too good and well haha I really don't have anything else to do with my time so hey I'm coming back!" - kb

12/20/2015 6:37:33 PM
You guys are all corny as fck etid is a solid band that have been doing there thing since you mouth breathers were all like 10... With that said with all the hate on this band I'd love to know what u guys do that is so much cooler that playing sold out or close to sold out shows on a regular basis? Go back to masterbating in your moms basement

12/20/2015 10:31:08 PM
^ Keith Buckley

12/21/2015 9:19:29 AM

says the guy crying in his moms basement over comments about his favorite band.