Skeletonwitch has new singer, working on new music

Monday, November 16, 2015 4:46 PM PT

In addition to announcing their appearance on the the 2016 Decibel Magazine Tour, Ohio metal band Skeletonwitch has also revealed that working on new music. They've also confirmed that they have a new singer (frontman Chance Garnette was ousted in April). Guitarist Scott Hedrick took a break from demoing new material to issue the following update:

"Cheers everyone! We are proud to announce that we will be a part of the mighty Decibel Tour. They had us at Abbath, then tripled the ante with High on Fire and Tribulation! All three artists are in my personal top tier of heavy music. Definitely going to have some embarrassing 'fan moments' on this one. Just ask Matt Pike – as an overly excited teenager, I punished him with a game of 20 Questions when I saw them on their first U.S. tour. He still regrets giving me his phone number! New tunes, new singer, new tour, new chapter for SKELETONWITCH. Looking forward to seeing you all out on the road."

11/16/2015 5:29:48 PM

11/16/2015 6:28:29 PM
*Skeletonbitch

11/16/2015 6:44:28 PM
Damn I love Skeletonwitch. Hope the new singer isn't shit. Breathing the Fire 2009 is the best album anyways.

11/16/2015 9:34:12 PM
"That old singer really made the band. Actually, the old bassist as well who looked like the dude from spinal tap. anyone know what he's up to?"

he performed beatdowns on several females from what i remember

11/17/2015 5:55:38 AM
^performed beatdowns on females eh? Bullshit.

11/17/2015 6:46:38 AM
lol...band name perfectly describes Madonna these days.

11/17/2015 8:03:14 AM
The old singer was a raging alcoholic and got into a fight with his brother and bandmate - resulting with him ending up in jail during a tour for domestic violence.

11/17/2015 9:51:28 AM
There is a severe lack of djent when it comes to this band and I'm going to make it my life's work to expose it
Ray djent Clark

11/17/2015 4:41:19 PM
^^
There is a severe lack of humor when it comes to this comment and I'm going to let this homosexual suck dcks constantly

- Barack Trump