Suburban Scum addresses Tom Alderson beating

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 6:41 AM PT

Suburban Scum

New Jersey hardcore band Suburban Scum has finally put forth a statement regarding the controversy over their vocalist's alleged involvement in the late July beating of Crosscheck drummer Tom Alderson. While Suburban Scum did not address the status of frontman Ryan "Karebear" Taylor, his name was omitted from the statement's "signature." Make of that what you will. Here is the statement:

We would like to express our deepest sympathy to Tom Alderson, his family, and his friends at this time. Although it is clear that little can change the trauma this situation has caused Tom, the people close to him, and the community at large, we would like to extend our support to Tom and his recovery. We do not condone senseless violence in our community. We are all a part of this scene because we feel passionate about this music and this culture. It is a place for people who don't fit in to feel at home and it deeply saddens us that this situation has possibly changed that for some people.

The bottom line is this should not have happened. We can only hope that people who know Suburban Scum as a whole, know the people we are and that we are not the people we have been painted out to be in this situation.

Please click on the link below to help with Tom's recovery.

Jeremy, Paul, Shawn & Dayn

During the band's August 1st show in Massachusetts, Taylor did mention the incident, but did not go into specifics. You can check out what he had to say via the beginning of the video below.

8/5/2015 6:57:03 AM
STAY THE fck OUT OF BLUFFINGTON

8/5/2015 6:58:50 AM
ISIS here....suburban scum, we dig your style. ALOHA SNACKBARRRR

8/5/2015 7:03:41 AM
Well look at this band of greasy losers! SMFH

8/5/2015 7:03:51 AM
But if you don't fast expo on Hunters, you'll definitely get 3-raxed or lose to bio macro

8/5/2015 7:04:38 AM
Karebear beatdown-4,3,2,1

8/5/2015 7:05:03 AM
Patagonia should put out a Karebare collab jacket for their prison line.

8/5/2015 7:06:00 AM
That Karebear stare shows they Kare-alot

8/5/2015 7:06:49 AM
Greg from the mongoloids is taking over vocals.

8/5/2015 7:07:55 AM
The members of this band are the most solid guys I've ever met. One of them allegedly made a mistake that had terrible consequences. Dont take the rest of these guys down with him when they clearly had nothing to do with the situation. Its easy from the outside in to have 20/20 vision on the situation. All you piss-ant kids are making this shit worse.

Give your time to helping Tom not ruining more lives.

8/5/2015 7:09:18 AM
I feel like these dudes look exactly like 99% of the commenters on LG.

8/5/2015 7:09:52 AM
lol lol

8/5/2015 7:09:57 AM
God i hope fat lucy lui has been kicked out, c*nt

8/5/2015 7:10:51 AM
funny how the singer still hasn't said anything and this post has no mention of him. hate myself for ever liking this garbage.

8/5/2015 7:20:23 AM
Suburban Scum / Karebear seem to know that there were various witnesses to that cowardly 2-on-1 beating out of nowhere because of some pit action a day before - that is why they avoid saying ANYTHING towards the topic itself, but just release some "it's one scene, no violence, get well soon!"-rubbish. This is disgusting. fck this shit. fck these 2-faced wannabe toughguys who jump people out of nowhere and kick someone who is down and unconscious.

8/5/2015 7:21:13 AM
garbage band singer beats up garbage band drummer.....

8/5/2015 7:26:44 AM
WHAT'S UP SICKIES FRONZ HERE KAREBEAR IF YOU EVER WANT TO START A RAP GROUP I WILL BE AROUND ONCE I AM DONE HAVING 5000 PEOPLE CROWD SURF

8/5/2015 7:27:49 AM
CYC 325 Nation! Squad up! fck YOUR CREW!

8/5/2015 7:36:11 AM
Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn Dayn

8/5/2015 7:36:40 AM
This is all a cover up. Mike Marino is a rapist.

8/5/2015 7:39:08 AM
Oh FVCK OFF you @$$holes, this is the most insincere $hit ice ever read, takes no responsibility for anything congratulations your band has failed you pieces of $hit

8/5/2015 7:39:12 AM
I heard McDonalds is a good career

8/5/2015 7:43:50 AM
Yo your vocalist has the most homosexual nickname I've ever heard. Why not be real fcking men and admit the piece of shit did it and get rid of him. You might as well considering he will most likely be going to jail

8/5/2015 7:45:54 AM
fcking losers.

8/5/2015 7:47:23 AM
David Pierce president of cyc was making fun of this poor kid Tom getting stomped out online. fck CYC fck David Pierce fck karebear and fck sub scum for playing shows with him this weekend

8/5/2015 7:47:32 AM
https://youtu.be/PYfNHgUEA Yw
Hmmmm......

8/5/2015 7:50:12 AM
Figures they are losers from the jersey shore. Too bad hurricane Sandy didnt kill you all.

8/5/2015 7:51:05 AM
Their just trying to buy time to protect their vocalist and hope it blows over on the internet. Its a bullshit cop out and we all see it. This is what happens when you let idiot band members deal with public relations.

-FSU PR Manager

8/5/2015 7:51:57 AM
The only way this band makes a recovery is if karebear gets the axe, which would piss off a lot of people that are BNB/DMS affiliated. I cant see anyway out of this aside from calling it quits. Feel bad for closed casket if they already sent the LP to the plant because its going to fcking bomb if they did

8/5/2015 7:53:34 AM
400lb_meathead_hiding_behi nd_telephone_pole.jpg

8/5/2015 7:56:28 AM
good on them if they're getting rid of him, his high pitched vocals always sucked anyways.

8/5/2015 8:03:30 AM
Dan Bilzerian here. I look fat in this picture.

8/5/2015 8:05:18 AM
Jon Stewart here, of City Gardens, NJHC fame.

Phew, glad they made this bold condemnation of senseless violence. I hope they also don't support senseless beat, senseless molestation, senseless, pedophilia, senseless genocide. Now, if it's not senseless, that's an entirely different thing. REVENGE IS SWEEEETTTT

8/5/2015 8:08:37 AM
permalink/report abuse

8/5/2015 8:09:05 AM
Why are Lambgoat commenters ahead of the game on these stories? I've been seeing these in the comments on other stories first.

8/5/2015 8:12:12 AM
Vitalo's dad here. I've been giving a lot of thought into running for president representing the Grand Old Party therefore I have set up an official exploratory committee. Can I count on your vote next Novmeber?

8/5/2015 8:13:54 AM
Dude looks like shit.

8/5/2015 8:15:36 AM
CYC should fight FSU for LA

8/5/2015 8:23:23 AM
David Hyde Pearce is the president of CYC? Now I know they're a joke albeit one that goes over lost people's heads.

8/5/2015 8:26:47 AM
Niles crane?

8/5/2015 8:33:19 AM
I don't feel safe on Lambgoat

8/5/2015 8:34:26 AM
karebear isn't sorry because he 100 percent has never had to jump anyone and isn't a coward. makes sense.

8/5/2015 8:46:32 AM
Former Pakistani President General Pervez Musharef here. Punjab the terrorist's family killed Benazir Bhutto. And! The ISI is behind the whole thing. Karebear and Ian are being set up by Punjab and the ISI with tacit CIA support. Lambgoat has been duped by a triple agent named Punjab!!!

8/5/2015 8:47:00 AM
CYC needs to die and everyone part off it

8/5/2015 8:50:09 AM
This statement didn't say shit. Man the fck up and condemn Karefcks actions by kicking him out. The silence on that is deafening.

8/5/2015 8:50:20 AM
Secret Agent Skinhead here. ISI and Punjab did it all and framed KB and Ian. Why do you think Obama is involved and ISIS dissed Punjab? It's obvious!

8/5/2015 8:52:21 AM
It's not really that all of these "punjab" jokes offend me, it's just that they're sooooooooooo unfunny. God damn. I feel like half of the people keeping up on this story are wearing south park shirts and beating off to the next Marvel movie trailer. Painfully basic.

8/5/2015 8:55:43 AM
Yo Karebear here I would have apologized but dms said it wasn't hard and I'm hard

8/5/2015 8:57:00 AM
Karebear here. My own band has been duped by Pakistan's Intel agency. Wtf guys! I'm innocent. This is treasonous

8/5/2015 9:01:07 AM
AQ Khan here. I sold nuclear secrets to the "secret meeting" all this conspiracy stuff about Pak gov being behind this is true. I only tell you this because I care about "our community" the Holocaust the secret meeters are planning is real.

8/5/2015 9:08:14 AM
i hope "karebears" mother and father get beatd in front of him. what a piece of shit. its a shame too because the other guys in the band are sweethearts. his voice was starting to suck anyway

8/5/2015 9:11:51 AM
david pierce of cyc was posting on facebook supporting karebear and making fun of tom the victim. he is a scumbag and all of cyc supports that sht. down with cyc and dms keep them out of ur scene

8/5/2015 9:16:29 AM

8/5/2015 9:25:48 AM
^nope...this is getting way too much heat plus were still waiting for alot of stuff to come out, very suspenseful

8/5/2015 9:29:23 AM
"R.I.P. this situation in a month when no ones cares and everyones moshing to the scum LP and kids make their nostalgic money back on heavy chains merch. life= predictable"

- Karebear

8/5/2015 9:33:42 AM
Yeah I seen that kid David pierces Facebook screen shot post from Twitter. He was laughing about this poor dude getting stomped out. calling him a pssy and shit. That's messed up. fck cyc

8/5/2015 9:34:55 AM
No mention of their bandmate, calling him out for what he did, or saying they've thrown him out of the band and ended the band, so fck their condolences.

8/5/2015 9:35:02 AM
The new singer is officially xpatx. All songs will now be about being a mortician.

8/5/2015 9:36:05 AM
Suburban Scum new video Ultimate Annihilation appears to be gone from youtube.

8/5/2015 9:37:48 AM
Hardcore sucks anyway. Fight it out til the death. Go buy a metal tape. Stay trve. Hail Satan.

8/5/2015 9:38:10 AM
Hey all, Aaron Bedard here. King of all farewell, reunion, and one off package tours. Just like to state that after my influential band Bane ends the life and death tour, we will be hanging it up as they say. Thanks to all the kids who supported. Look for Can We Start Again vol 2 to kick off in the winter 2016 along with a brand new package tour reunion.

8/5/2015 9:39:18 AM
Haha I saw that Facebook post too. He took it down like 2 days later and the "quit" his band Raw dawg. worst band in hardcore. I hear they were getting too much shit talked on them so they kicked him out of his own band hahah cyc is pathetic

8/5/2015 9:41:11 AM
Black 'N' Blue Productions/DMS backs Ian Adams and Ryan Taylor the perpetrators of this savage attack. Proof is they have yet to post a link to the victim Tom Alderson's Gofundme. Why not post the link? Therefore fck Black 'N' Blue Productions and DMS.

8/5/2015 9:42:04 AM
What does Elgin James think

8/5/2015 9:44:48 AM
my 7 year old daughter has the same ski jacket.

8/5/2015 9:45:52 AM
FRONZ HERE you did a great job, but you need to know how to MARKET yourselves better! Come stop by my Stay Sick tent at warped and pay me $25 and I'll teach ya about marketing!!! ;)

8/5/2015 9:53:29 AM

No one cares

8/5/2015 9:54:30 AM
All bands involved suck. That's what you get for having a vocalist named kearbear motherfcker don't care about nobody. Motherfcker either catches a case or gets an ass beating either one will work. Quit your band get a job. these bands aren't considered to be in a hardcore community, the hardcore I knew is get punched and the person who punched you picked you up and did it all over again with no hard feelings. They had another agenda for tom, poor guy.

8/5/2015 9:57:43 AM
You should be arrested you fat pig!

8/5/2015 9:58:51 AM
FRONZ HERE. JUST JERKED OFF TO THE SUB c-m POST BECAUSE IT WAS VERY SATISFYING TO MY fckING EYES HOLY SHIT I GONNA BUST IN A CUP AND THROW IT DOWN KAREBARES GAY DOGS ASS THEN REPEAT !! fck HIM HES THE REASON THERES NO MORE MAYHEM FEST AND WHY I WEAR SNAPBACKS BACKWARDS AND fck MY BROTHER

8/5/2015 10:01:32 AM
Did tom contact the police it sounds like agg. Assault.

8/5/2015 10:04:14 AM
take off those flannels you fake 90's kids, neckbeard reppin' phaggots

8/5/2015 10:05:31 AM
kockbear has been replaced by Frankie Palmeri according to e news & access hollywood

8/5/2015 10:09:24 AM
fcking clowns that play awful, talentless music and beat little kids up because they're "Tuff". Get a real job and fight one on one pussies.

8/5/2015 10:09:52 AM
this band will break up in no more than 3 weeks from now.

8/5/2015 10:13:59 AM
Karebear here. I've never had to jump a man.

PROOF: https://www.youtube.com/wa tch?v=PYfNHgUEAYw

8/5/2015 10:16:01 AM
Karebear here, again.... My fingers are too fat to copy and post links. Mmmm. Sausage links.

https://www.youtube.com/wa tch?v=PYfNHgUEAYw

8/5/2015 10:24:12 AM
37 minutes ago
What does Elgin James think

He is too busy with his failed screen writing career to notice hardcore anymore.

8/5/2015 10:26:34 AM
Tom Alderson is not even a real person. This was all faked as a money grabbing scheme. All proceeds have gone straight to Aaron Bedard's wallet.

8/5/2015 10:29:55 AM
I heard Riff-Raff has actually been bulkin up lately because he was already gonna be the new vocalist of Suburban Scum. Back2School Neon-Scum Jam 2k16 brought to you by Versace.

8/5/2015 10:33:08 AM
Seriously, why hasn't Black 'N' Blue Productions posted a link to Tom Alderson's Gofundme? Cuz they back the lowlives who beat Tom. BOYCOTT BLACK 'N' BLUE PRODUCTIONS!

8/5/2015 10:36:53 AM
Karebear here, I'm a giant pssy

8/5/2015 10:37:52 AM
Looooool what gets me is the fact that Surburban Scum is even a band They are complete shit. I bet the dudes are scumbags 1. Look at their name and 2. They clearly aren't "street" , but "Surburban", making them instantly harder (lol)

8/5/2015 10:39:20 AM
You guys literally look like the fat white male Priviledge party. AKA the fedora group

8/5/2015 10:43:44 AM
5 minutes ago

No I will continue to support them thanks.

8/5/2015 10:45:11 AM
you guys make fun of bands all the time for acting like they are from the streets. Then when a band actually admits they are from the suburbs you say how they aren't street enough.

8/5/2015 10:45:35 AM
Velcoro here. Been working dangerously close to this case. Caspere was killed because he found out Ryan karebear Taylor and Ian Adams have been hiding together in the body of a musician and living under the name of Ryan Adams

8/5/2015 10:46:06 AM
I'm tough when I type on my i-pad. LOUD NOISES!!!

8/5/2015 10:51:49 AM
anonymous12 minutes ago

oh sit the fvck down. boycotting is what feminists and anti-gun moms do.

8/5/2015 10:54:04 AM
i disagree, the punjab punjab comments are hilarious in fact.

8/5/2015 11:01:38 AM
Wait, someone hurt Tom from MySpace?

8/5/2015 11:08:41 AM
God here, Let's make a deal. I give you back HEAVY CHAINS, you give me BLIND JUSTICE. Hate that group.

8/5/2015 11:09:22 AM
Elgin James here. Just look at my completely made up wiki to know how real I am. I would never hurt a child. Jk Im a total scumbag who slept on couches until I starter extortion career.

8/5/2015 11:13:28 AM
@pakistangov here. There are no ties between us and Punja the Terrorist. In fact, we have placed his 3767-person extended family under house arrest in their village in Baluchistan. His breakaway fantasy state of Backrtackistan, a "hardcore community" for terror, is NOT funded by the ISI. Musharef is a liar looking for a lobbying gig.

8/5/2015 11:13:45 AM
Why would anyone support anything to do with hardcore in 2015????

8/5/2015 11:14:25 AM
Hilary Clinton's cl*toris here. Once Punjab and Heavy Chains are iced, Blind Justice will be next. Heavy lies the plunger. Vote @potus.

8/5/2015 11:16:09 AM
Will Smith here. This type of violence in my scene will not be tolerated. Y'all better knock it off or I'll KO you like i did that gay alien in 1996.

8/5/2015 11:17:32 AM
^
fck you @pakistangov you set us up w Punjab! ISI scum, Punjab sold you Rebus as a dancing boy and when you found out she wasn't a dude you flipped.

--KB and Ian, almost DMS crew, framed by Pakistan, shame on USA and HC

8/5/2015 11:20:53 AM
This is one of the most hilarious/lame things I have ever seen. Made me laugh and cringe at the same time. There's a dude straight up punching people in the crowd. What the fck?

8/5/2015 11:21:16 AM
New vocalist will be Jared Wright

8/5/2015 11:22:02 AM
General Qussam Sulemani ICRG @iran in the house. This was not Pakistan. As one might suspect. Even I thought they set up KB and Ian on behalf of Sunni terrorist Punjab. We have a dossier saying Mossad did this! Using Arab Isreali agents posing as Pakistanis. Punjab so dumb he couldn't tell the dialect and ethnic difference. This was in fact a quadruple agent named Zev Feinstein who set you ALL up.

8/5/2015 11:22:26 AM
literally the gayest mosh ever. MA is soft as fck. For the record I hope Karebear is telling the truth, and that the retard from Heavy Chains was the one that got heavy handed. Ryans done a lot for the community, playing benefit shows, booking lesser acts. I'm not super close with the guy but we have mutual acquaintances and we've crossed paths a number of times and he's always been cool as shit.

8/5/2015 11:22:39 AM
That's what you get fcking with "gangs" though. guilt by association. You don't need colors to know who your true friends are and maybe this kid will learn a valuable lesson.

8/5/2015 11:26:52 AM
They call me Bibi. I am the PM of Israel. Iran's baseless accusations are further proof the @theirandeal are the worst thing since Hitler. Howerver we do ALL--ISIS, USA, Pakistan, Iran--agree that terrorists like Pubjab have no save haven in any scene, even one dominated by fat losers in dancing games. #KillPunjab

8/5/2015 11:29:39 AM
So and so here-....

-99.9999999932434516867341 7% of LG COMMENTERS.

8/5/2015 11:30:45 AM
Shout out to all the people being accused of crimes who are just going on like nothing happened. If you were black you'd be dead or in jail. You're guikty of being whiteeeee

8/5/2015 11:32:08 AM
LG comment formula here. We rule. Shit up hater! Go mosh

8/5/2015 11:32:36 AM
"he was always cool to me"

stop swallowing him, dude's a scumbag piece of sh*t

8/5/2015 11:34:18 AM
Why is Chris Morgoda not beat to shit yet? He's such a fcking tweaker and he's sxe. That little bitch needs a triple butt fcking by Rebus to arms and a leg.

8/5/2015 11:34:40 AM
Why the fck can't any of these fcking pussies shoot straight? Take a week to say anything and still step on eggshells all around Karebear? Is he threatening them too?

8/5/2015 11:38:05 AM
The Real Islamic State has issued this statement:

Israel set up Tom with Punjab's help. Pubjab's 23rd cousin Omar told us. Punjab is the worst terrorist ever--a Jewish Islamist double dealer!!

We are still at war with all btw. We would make a sick HC gang.

8/5/2015 11:42:12 AM
haha no shit DMS doesn't give a crap about any of this. You dummies think all these crew guys are respectable members of society? They would look retarded if they posted any kind of sympathies. Cause boo-hooing isn't hardcore. Careflip.

8/5/2015 11:47:10 AM
Tom Ford here. We caster Karebear as our S/S male model. Hope the scene understands that sex sells, even dirty sex.

8/5/2015 11:53:49 AM
the dude in the orange shorts. thanks for a great laugh. god, Hardcore really is dead.

8/5/2015 11:57:51 AM
He be sued...if he had a penny to his his name...

8/5/2015 11:58:12 AM
there new album has leaked already, all over SoulSeek

8/5/2015 12:00:28 PM
The band picture is great we will put the 3 fat dudes up front and I bet all 5 live with mom

8/5/2015 12:00:50 PM
Can the news please pick this up to show how idiotic everyone in this video is

8/5/2015 12:05:34 PM
I bet that fat fck was picked on in school and by the way u fat tub real men don't have to tell people that they are real men

8/5/2015 12:16:55 PM
Theyre account got hacked!!!Ryan is one of the smartest/coolest guys I KNOW. He'd never leave his name out. of the apolegy. Tome already know Ryan is sry.. This is Reba~ Ive knowing Ryan 4 yrs we he came 2 me bout having a too much problem off sebum cysts!! YUCK RIGHT? neWAY He was havin the same problem!!! Apl Ceder Vineger 3X DAILY!! We both love r luxrius locks now! Theres all ways be a open spot for Ryan in Code if SS dont want him...well take..hc forever n evr!! xoxo

8/5/2015 12:20:23 PM
the girl in the red top. thanks for making my jeans tight af. god, My b on er really is alive.

8/5/2015 12:22:31 PM
harley cro mag here. my caps lock button finally broke, i will release a statement when i get this fixed

8/5/2015 12:25:40 PM
You don't condone senseless violence? Is that why your scar neck 300lb guitar player and 2 other Jersey losers jumped me outside of your show once? Real tough guys...3 on 1 was a good match up...remember I didn't even fall down? Disappear already your band is fcking awful.

8/5/2015 12:27:18 PM
My god Karebear is one fat ugly fck. Cut your gross hair and hit the gym you waste of life.

8/5/2015 12:27:36 PM
"I feel like these dudes look exactly like 99% of the commenters on LG."

LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLL I HATE FAT PEOPLE !!!!!

8/5/2015 12:30:59 PM
LOL @ "I've never jumped anyone"

I'm sure.

8/5/2015 12:32:36 PM
Guys-- it's Abdullah Al-Khalid here. I was at show dancing and grazing dat azz. When she opens mouth to do lyrics--Boner much confirmed. Allah 4 evz :]

8/5/2015 12:35:12 PM
Ew. I bet that Patagonia smells.

8/5/2015 12:39:25 PM
i was at concrete fest in the uk when during the first song he says 'punch the person next to you in the face'. Don't encourage violence ? yeaaahhh right. Keep these bully's out of hardcore. Thought it was somewhere where kids who got bullied could go and be safe.

8/5/2015 12:41:46 PM
Paul, Jeremy, Madden... please move on from this train wreck. Those members did no wrong but can ruin themselves if they keep backing their singer. Give him the boot. Move on. Dont be fools guys. Its over

8/5/2015 12:42:15 PM
"I feel like these dudes look exactly like 99% of the commenters on LG."

U do huh? I bet at least 80% look young mostly like Tom, so your wrong.

8/5/2015 12:46:24 PM
Sadly the punches by pink hat would knock 99% of commenters here clean out.

8/5/2015 12:52:26 PM
Little league coaches mosh to suburban scum.

8/5/2015 12:52:29 PM
Yo Ryan, remember when you jumped a Rahway kid (before your scum days) because I wanted be respected by Edison kids, so badly.

Also, is it true that sexual assaulted a chick when she was pregnant? A very reliable source confirmed that you did when his daughter was in her womb. I really hope is not.

Keep on keeping on.

8/5/2015 1:02:00 PM
Stray From The Path here. We're currently writing a track calling out Karebear and Ian for there act for senseless violence. We are stoked for Subliminal Criminals, the track will only be included on the asian vinyl pressing so all you hardcore strayers better get to asia. Also fck police brutality blah.

8/5/2015 1:08:28 PM
I will personally stomp Karebear the day he is released from prison, if justice isn't served on the inside.

8/5/2015 1:08:47 PM
The biggest crime here is everyones grammar and spelling! Hardcore dudes are fcking retarded!

8/5/2015 1:15:34 PM
for the record, suburban scum is a terrible band name, only topped by karebear being the worst alias possibly ever

8/5/2015 1:16:09 PM
People are making a bigger deal out of this than they did when that guy got shot and killed at Skrappy's. http://lambgoat.com/news/c omments.aspx?id=5851

8/5/2015 1:31:09 PM
What's up with the little Drake looking bitch and the retarded old man in orange shorts? Maybe that's why Tom had issue. You dudes are fcking losers

8/5/2015 1:33:19 PM
thats coz I S I S wasnt big back then 99% of the commenters above are i S I S.

8/5/2015 1:34:35 PM
So Ryan is out of the band since he isn't mentioned?

8/5/2015 1:38:48 PM
"I have only heard news about this from the people that supposedly watched their friend get beat up and did nothing to help him. Haven't seen any proof on the situation except here say which is enough to condemn a dude who may or may not been involved as well as his band who were definitely not involved"
-LG tumblr core kids who never went to shows anyways but bought all of subscums merch 2 weeks ago to look hard.
PS: hardcore is about love friendship hippies and granola bars.

8/5/2015 1:48:54 PM
Joey Southside here, my boys from Jersey are innocent! This was all for the money, tom ain't real, all going to fill my pockets! Thanks suckazzz

8/5/2015 1:52:06 PM
"Velcoro here. Been working dangerously close to this case. Caspere was killed because he found out Ryan karebear Taylor and Ian Adams"

HOLY SHIT THIS TAKES THE CAKE LMAO

8/5/2015 2:02:28 PM

8/5/2015 2:05:31 PM
That fat dude singer what is like 40 playing a show to a hand fully of teenagers what a joke

8/5/2015 2:07:12 PM
That video will be used as evidence in the eventual murder trial.

8/5/2015 2:07:24 PM
that fat singer is a joke

8/5/2015 2:09:08 PM
He said everybody know us I bet the people at Burger King know fatbear by name also

8/5/2015 2:09:30 PM
Just like the legends Ali and Frasier had to hang up their gloves, so too must my legendary hardcore band Bane.
The Life and Death final Bane tour is just the beggining for us. Come see Bane one final time before we hang it up on the Life and Death tour... before we begin preorders for Can We Start Again vol.2 and we await the start of the the Rebirth package tour. thanks all

8/5/2015 2:09:31 PM
What does Elgin James think

^^^^^

Ha! You ain't bullshitting. THINKfilm (studio who signed him) went out of business five years ago. Too many talented people in Hollywood for them to waste time on a tattooed felon.

8/5/2015 2:13:38 PM
To the band I am sure u can find a new singer u guys are the band he is just a tub of lard screaming into a microphone

8/5/2015 2:13:41 PM
You didn't jump anyone, but you did knock a kid out with your giant hand slap, then watch your "brother" stomp the fck out of a defenseless unconscious guy. A man that is not a coward would have stopped ian, gotten help for Tom. I'm so tired of hardcore bands and kids and even more of the adults preaching about their honor this their loyalty that. Join the fcking military and deploy then talk to me about how your violent fake street lifestyle is full of honor and loyalty.

8/5/2015 2:21:00 PM
pink hat loser needs jebus in his heart

8/5/2015 2:24:36 PM
The singer looks like a wigger corn dog.

Also, stop beating people up.

8/5/2015 2:24:41 PM
The is carebear here I just wrote a new song it's called "I just moved out of my sisters basement"

8/5/2015 2:28:18 PM
That fat singer beat someone up hard to believe he looks like a joke

8/5/2015 2:29:07 PM
All the people who clapped in that video have sucked gummy bears little d*ck

8/5/2015 2:36:17 PM

^^^^^

Real talk. Hardcore kids who never served = total pussies

8/5/2015 2:41:32 PM
Vitalo's cocaine booger here. DPN shall henceforth be known as Double Penetration Nation. American Express and Ralph Lauren are stoked

8/5/2015 2:52:12 PM
I knew this sucker was fat. But not this fcking fat. I'm surprised the stage didn't callapse. What a grad-a piece of shit. Die on the Jersey turnpike on your way home from a show you jerks.

8/5/2015 3:30:46 PM
Ironically, it sounds like some of these guys could have just become cops.

8/5/2015 3:39:58 PM
moshing is so gay

8/5/2015 4:05:25 PM
TAKE THIS STORY DOWN~

8/5/2015 4:10:42 PM
How did Pink-shorts Beardly and Scrawny McNigs not get stomped after punching that small group of dudes in the vid?

8/5/2015 4:20:24 PM
Hardcore has become so fcking stupid. Goat girl back kicking at the front of the stage, ginger pants boy punching people, and a fat grease ball giving etiquette lessons on jumping people.

8/5/2015 4:28:14 PM
Why haven't these comments been disabled yet? Families? Investigations?

8/5/2015 4:30:07 PM
PinkShorts Beardly and Scrawny McNigs are both DMS/FSU/LOL so they both have mosh protection.

8/5/2015 4:30:32 PM
WHO THE fck IS CYC?!

8/5/2015 4:32:12 PM
Why does anyone like that band ? They're so bad. And of course he's going to say he never jumped anyone. This whole thing has made him look like a bitch. fck that fat fck. fck that shitty band. You kids have turned hardcore into something so pathetic

8/5/2015 4:37:05 PM
Hi my name is Carlos my daughter Lola Nuñiez is is only 15 and reading these comments. I ask you kindly to suspend commenting on these articles until decorum is restored. Thank you, Carlos Nuñiez

8/5/2015 4:47:19 PM
why isn't closed fists to the faces of bystanders considered felony assault ?

8/5/2015 4:52:06 PM
Hardcore kids who have never served= smart enough to find work thats not in the military. Just dummies, bullies and people to proud to work join the armed forces.

Nothing honorable in being a tool of the government.

8/5/2015 5:17:38 PM

Nothing honorable in being a tool of the government.

^^^^

A lesson in honor from a youth crew virgin. Nice.

8/5/2015 5:17:46 PM
All joking aside, and I love the sarcasm on this site. The reality is only YOU can keep dckheads like this out of your local scene. do not promote them, do not book them, and guess what? they go away. I'm an old man and you can laugh at me all day long, but the HC/Punk scene is NOT about this non sense, gang bullshit. I think you would do better at a gathering of the juggalo's show. go away.

8/5/2015 5:35:22 PM
Pink hat was obviously trying to spread feminism but his punches were so weak that his victims didn't move. He then skipped across the dance floor and hugged his best friend named "liberal ideology". Both feminisim and liberal ideology were beatd and murdered by Muslim immigrants after the show.

8/5/2015 5:48:30 PM
Defonced

8/5/2015 6:11:20 PM
These dudes are butthole ugly. The singer looks like a whitetrash version of meatloaf. "Karebear" , really? gaygarios.

8/5/2015 6:21:39 PM
Why are people clapping for him saying he's a man and never jumped anyone? Like, congrats?

8/5/2015 6:39:37 PM
Pink hat's instagram: Yungdirt69

Dude is hiding a super depressing receding hairline under that hat. No wonder he's crowd killing.

8/5/2015 6:59:52 PM
Pink hat posing with a gun in his most recent photo. I

8/5/2015 7:20:49 PM
anonymous11 hours ago
This is all a cover up. Mike Marino is a rapist.
permalink | report abuse

Quick, chocolate syrup his store front

8/5/2015 7:26:30 PM
pathetic!

8/5/2015 7:28:59 PM
Funny all of the haters taking shit yet when I wear my letters at a show all you PC kids have to say is eyes on the fcking ground is all you have to say. fcking hardcore internet cowads

8/5/2015 7:35:23 PM
^ karebear

8/5/2015 7:37:21 PM
^
Who are you? I am Aaron Bedard king pin of the hardcore scene and your letters are about to be revoked kid. Also check out my legendary band for the very last time on the life and death tour coming soon towards you.

8/5/2015 7:38:36 PM
You know internet banging is Goin hard when you literally have people saying "fck dms" hahahahahahahah you babies wouldn't dare even whisper that in public quit fronting those hardcore tuff guys you all are talking so much shit about have been a part of and running this scene since the beginning. DMS/FSU/COURAGE/IDS/BFL/X2 4X/SOSF THEY ARE ALL HERE TO STAY SO MIND YOUR fckING BUSINESS AND THE GORILLAS WILL LEAVE YOU BE. PERIOD.

8/5/2015 8:16:16 PM
^
Hope to see you on my life and death packaged tour brother.

8/5/2015 8:42:31 PM

^^^^^

I don't hang out at gay bars or prisons so I'll never run into them.

8/5/2015 8:43:37 PM

^^^^^

Your letters? Did you make varsity this year?

Cowads are stoked.

8/5/2015 8:44:02 PM
Look at this fcking karebear guy...so Suburban Scumbags isn't just a clever name.

8/5/2015 9:04:39 PM
MVHC is an absolute joke. As evidenced by that video.

8/5/2015 9:08:09 PM
I'm done with hardcore. You gay SOA suckers have ruined a scene that I've loved since 02'.

8/5/2015 9:08:16 PM
Cecil the Lion here. All humans suck but at least my last meal was a lambgoat. Listen to Lionheart

8/5/2015 9:17:33 PM
What does JA RULE think about this? Where is JA?

8/5/2015 9:24:49 PM
Yo leave my boy David Pierce outta this. CYC isn't playing we will run you out
285 til I die

8/5/2015 9:45:39 PM
Tim Yohannan will haunt all of you.

8/5/2015 9:54:59 PM
Guys, I just bought the fcking batmobile! -Vitalo

8/5/2015 9:55:27 PM
Yeah guys we weren't involved so we don't know what happened. Like how that fat loser slapped and then watched somebody half his size get jumped and beaten so bad he's like a newborn again. Except when people who were involved tell the whole internet that's exactly what happened. Okay.

8/6/2015 12:05:36 AM
Notice he dedicated the song to Austin, the one who allegedly did the beating.

8/6/2015 2:22:52 AM
Someone needs to tell Harley Flannagan about this so he can make fun of it. Best white shit talker alive

8/6/2015 2:40:31 AM
Raw Dawg ex vocalist, David Pierce here just to remind everyone to go easy on me as I am autistic and 90% of the time am not in control of exactly what I say and mean only about 28%. I don't really mean to hurt anyone's feelings or anything. But if so then fck it. I better go play more shows in the dirt.

8/6/2015 2:41:54 AM
325 support nation!!!!

8/6/2015 3:02:41 AM
lol what a joke. Take karebear to a real gang town to prove how tough he us one on one. 5 bucks said, he'll be crying for his "brothers". Hardcore turned into gangs trying to pretend they're helping their community. Give me a break. Go buy some camo shorts and pretend how hard you are.

8/6/2015 4:22:58 AM
sub scum=the new on broken wings......

8/6/2015 4:25:05 AM
COLIN OF ARABIA HERE. I DOING SHIT LIKE THIS FOR YEARS. AINT NO ONE STEP TO ME YET.....

8/6/2015 5:09:20 AM
https://www.facebook.com/S incerityFest

8/6/2015 5:43:10 AM
Chad here.

Can't wait for Victory to sign this group of wannabe felons and have them tour with Emmure. Pretty sure there was dramam between the two bands back in the day when everyone was living in their parents basement still. Tony Brummel laughs at potential Aggrivated Assault charges. The DA can talk to the official Victory Lawyer. Karebaer, reAch out, lets talk record deal.

-Chad

8/6/2015 5:44:12 AM
BEEP BOOP BOP BOOP THIS BAND IS FOR gayS BEEP BOOP

8/6/2015 5:45:39 AM
voilà comment le système de justice américain porcine fonctionne ? Pas de justice pas de paix. Viva La France!

8/6/2015 5:46:51 AM
i HUFF JENKEM IN MY MOMS BASEMENT AND LISTEN TO THIS BAND ALL THE TIME. I ALSO ENJOY OXYCONTIN #FREEKAREBARE #WOOPWOOP #JUGGALOS4LYPHE

8/6/2015 5:49:11 AM
I'd suck all your dcks and make you humble.

8/6/2015 5:50:48 AM
You know why I'm here.

8/6/2015 5:53:11 AM
i stripped for money
in republic of china
now, slave over wok

8/6/2015 6:14:00 AM
Jesus, this band sucks....

8/6/2015 6:30:15 AM
"If you support wack bands Like The dipshits in nj Who put kids in the hospitol Over moshing beef U friend me now I don't support these bands
There crews Wanna be gangsters I support the Hxc family
We don't beat each other up We don't let our friends get gang beatd
We look out and support each other Punk skin sxe metal
Black white Puerto Rican mexican One scene unity Strength thru unity
Take our scene back Boycott these bands Rick n 25 ta life Bnb records Reppin Hxc 20 plus years Diy"

8/6/2015 6:30:57 AM
^^^^ Rick Ta Life

8/6/2015 6:33:06 AM
more like Suburban Ugly

8/6/2015 6:38:09 AM
So how about that Meek & Drake beef?

8/6/2015 7:00:43 AM
orange shorts has never had his c-ck touched by anyone other than guys and trannys

8/6/2015 7:04:24 AM
Caitlyn Jenner here. CYC just named me head of public relations and favors. First order of business, CYC now stands for Caressing Your Chode. Buncha hardcore bros acting like hoes up in these comments. Step to me and Karebear in the pit, my doc martens have heels on em player. SOSF/FSU/DMS/CYC/BRB/LMFAO /BFL/RSVP 4 life,

8/6/2015 7:04:54 AM
Fck everyone who clapped and or Moshe's for this douchebag after he gave that pathetic rant. Half those kids were probably talkin shit here on lambgoat, then they go to his show and act like it's all good. I understand it's still under investigation but people don't just make up a story like that. Whether he stomped his face in or not, he was involved. Fck you Karebear, you're a coward.

8/6/2015 7:17:18 AM
THAT VIDEO IS RIDICULOUS.

"I'M A MAN. I'VE NEVER JUMPED ANYONE"

WHO THE fck CARES. YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE "JUMPED" THE KID BUT THE FACT IS YOU AND YOUR FRIEND WENT INTO A ROOM WITH ANOTHER PERSON WHO WAS ALMOST BEATEN TO DEATH.

WHETHER YOU STOOD THERE AND WATCHED AS HE WAS BEATEN BY YOUR FRIEND OR DID THE BEATING YOURSELF DOES. NOT. MATTER.

YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT.

THIS IS NOT GOING AWAY. SO I SUGGEST YOU GO AWAY.

8/6/2015 7:17:51 AM
orange shorts IG handle: yungdirt69 ...somebody please smash this fool into oblivion. Those mosh moves are horrendous. Not to mention the countless selfies he takes holding up peace signs and be guns...."I'm gansta yo!".... He & karebear should be drawn and quartered.

8/6/2015 7:20:40 AM
KAREBEAR GOT fckED BY FREDDY MERCURY.

8/6/2015 7:31:58 AM
ALL FROM JERSEY= Stickman, Donald Trump, Chris Cristie, Kareherb, Rick Ta Life, Mongoherb, Pauly D, E Town Homos,Springsteen..derp derp derp derp..

8/6/2015 7:43:48 AM
Can we all just accept the fact that Suburban Scum rips off All Out War and DWEP those fools off the face of the earth? Please?

8/6/2015 8:02:04 AM
All of you fcking "xHARDCORE CREWSx", especially here on the East Coast (NYC/NJ/Long Island) are just as bad as the n!ggers in the city killing eachother every day. You're just like them--you're fcking animals, and fck you for sh!tting up an otherwise fun music culture.

8/6/2015 8:04:51 AM
It's time to clean up these stupid fcking crews in ALL of our scenes. I only know of one that actually does anything positive.

If crews show up to your show, tell them to leave by swinging chains at them. There's going to be a lot of Tom Aldersons if the hardcore community doesn't police itself and rid of the STDs that are crews.

8/6/2015 8:06:25 AM
Anyone in a crew is a coward. They act hard at shows because they know if someone tries to fight them for being a dipshit 12 other kids will step up and fight their battle for them. Crew kids don't fight 1v1. They're damn cowards and that's the only reason why no one says shit to you lowlifes at shows. fck all your lame ass crews. fck CYC gays. fck Dms, old fat men that never got real jobs. fck FSU, " friends don't let friends fight alone" (COWARDS). Sosf.....

8/6/2015 8:10:54 AM
Benefit show for Tom happening in AZ. All crews welcome. Sub Scum and Heavy Chains refused to play :(

8/6/2015 8:46:25 AM
C & C Music Factory here. Everybody dance now. I'm here to combine beats and lyrics
To make you shake your pants take a chance
Come on and dance guys grab a girl don't wait make the twirl
It's your world and I'm just a squirrel
Trying to get a nut to move your butt to the dance floor

8/6/2015 8:46:35 AM
"Here's some Hxc reality
In 2008 I was jumped pssy style by Dms posers
3 jumped me from behind and put me in the hospital
after this I went in a bad depression
I called out bands like
Sadball
Af
Wisdom
I told them all to fck off

8/6/2015 8:46:48 AM
Hxc was always about brotherhood
These guys lie
They pretend
Users
Of the worse kind
fck off with any gang mentality in Hxc
Only we can put an end to it
Boycott there bands
Don't support them
I drew the line in 2008
Since then my boy Tc got jumped
A two tone old school skinhead
Harley got set up and stabbed
Now a young Hxc kid gets jumped by young Dms prospects
What's it gonna take
Someone to die
Wake up"

8/6/2015 8:52:14 AM
What sucks is that Tom is going to get blacklisted & always have to look over his shoulder at hardcore shows if he decides to press charges. If you're willing to beat someone near death then better be prepared to catch the heat. Shitty situation for Tom. Dudes yell ACAB and then act like COPS in their own scene abusing the power of their label, all cause they felt disrespected by getting moshed on in front of concertgoers. Ridiculous.

8/6/2015 9:09:04 AM
Jared Jenkins here. Karebear and I are currently smoking hash in the Cayman Islands, come through. Bring money.

8/6/2015 9:12:47 AM
The voltage Lounge is in philadelphia police 6th district. That phone number is 215-686-3060. Call and ask about the assault that took place on Sunday July 26th. Tell them you want to know if there are any updates. Tell them it is all over the internet saying how someone was beat almost to their death. Tell them you want to know that you will be safe at concerts. Get the ball rolling! Protect your scene from real criminals. From the people that destroy your scene. At žije hardcore jednota !

8/6/2015 9:14:07 AM
Sub Scum couldn't sound like All Out War if they tried their hardest. AOW is in another atmosphere as that half rate rehashed mediocre nonsense that is Suburban Scum.

8/6/2015 9:22:39 AM
horry sheet a rick ter rife post!

8/6/2015 9:29:30 AM
'tell them you want to be safe at concerts'

8/6/2015 9:35:50 AM
Yungdirt69's peace sign here, I love DMS d*ck in my gay asssss

8/6/2015 9:37:07 AM
well his comments are bullshit I've seen him jump kids back in the day at shows in Edison/New Brunswick area... living garbage

8/6/2015 10:10:03 AM
anyone who thinks these clowns are doing anything other than damage control because they DON'T WANT TO GO TO PRISON is a fcking dipshit.

8/6/2015 10:18:55 AM
"i love this community and everything it represents"

*music starts*

*tough guys start blindly throwing fists into the crowd*

yeah, that's some community you got there.

8/6/2015 10:19:51 AM
if this happened to someone not in a band, no one would care. thats the sad thing about this. HC is so sad and desperate for content in the age of internet. why do 8 million people need to put their opinions in this. tom get well soon, then assemble your boys and call out ian/KB. they're not pussies, they'll show up. Be men and remember... darwinism.

8/6/2015 10:21:45 AM
THAT VIDEO IS RIDICULOUS.

"I'M A MAN. I'VE NEVER JUMPED ANYONE"

YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT.

THIS IS NOT GOING AWAY. SO I SUGGEST YOU GO AWAY.

8/6/2015 10:21:53 AM
Ironically, it sounds like some of these guys could have just become cops.

^^^^^^

HAHAHAHA!

8/6/2015 10:22:16 AM
THAT VIDEO IS RIDICULOUS.

"I'M A MAN. I'VE NEVER JUMPED ANYONE"

YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT.

THIS IS NOT GOING AWAY. SO I SUGGEST YOU GO AWAY.1

8/6/2015 11:21:02 AM
"I dont need a crew to validate myself!"
These words ring more true to me than ever.
Weak minded and no self confidence.
I am pretty sure the police department is hiring... and they blocked higher IQ scores from beating you out of a job.... so go join up and get your revenge with a gun and stay the fck out of this scene.

8/6/2015 12:06:52 PM
The peoples Champ here, 10/10 would take that jabroni's pink hat from him.

8/6/2015 1:00:14 PM
fck CYC the president David Pierce thought Tom getting stomped out was funny. He laughed about it online and is now backtracking. Don't support corrupted booking. Help Tom and donate

8/6/2015 1:06:25 PM
Serious question why does cyc wear cuts? I have been to plenty of their shows and have never ever seen one motorcycle

8/6/2015 4:31:42 PM
Hey guys orange shorts here, keep talking shit and you'll be receiving one of my super hxc broot orange shorts round house kick to the face. Beware.

8/6/2015 6:16:20 PM
hardcore kids will clap at anything a vocalist says, half the kids in that video live at home in there parents basement and work at hot topic

8/6/2015 6:59:18 PM
Yo Skunky Beaumont here, recently I've been selling bootleg copies of Doug: The First Season. Pink hat/orange shorts bought one and now he makes $20,000/day watching episodes of Doug. MVHC is down with doug honk honk.

8/6/2015 7:36:16 PM
I'm honestly not surprised. That fat fck from Heavy Chains is a piece of shit that punches teenagers at shows because his daddy didn't kiss his chubby ass.

8/6/2015 10:19:23 PM
Little orange shorts here. I punch people at shows in hopes they'll follow me home and punch my assh0le. Oh ya and Karebear give the best head this side of the suburb, you boiz in jail are in for a treat.

8/6/2015 10:33:30 PM
hang all n!ggers

8/7/2015 3:38:51 AM
The sad truth is that both of these fools (Ian and Karebear) have lawyered up if they have half a brain cell and will prob plea bargain to some minor assault. We may never know the real story or hear any type of sincere apology from these meatheads. I only hope Tom takes them to civil court and they get garnished for years and years.

8/7/2015 5:34:59 AM
I was standing next them as it was happening. Kicking his head like a soccer ball, hearing his nose and cheeks break were awful. I tried to stop them but I was shoved out of the way by Suburban Bellies.

8/7/2015 6:32:12 AM

That's fcking terrible to read let alone I'm sure witness. Such a tragedy..Definitely have Tom in my thoughts and bought the benefit shirt.

8/7/2015 6:43:30 AM

8/7/2015 6:47:58 AM
"Hearty LOL at the posters saying that no one would say such and such to karebear's face. Holy sh*t, when will people learn that fatness doesn't equal toughness. Just because he's big doesn't mean he can fight. He'd be winded in three point four seconds and would get his head pissed on by a post-hardcore fruit."

I think people would be more worried about saying shit to him then getting jumped by 10 DMS losers.

8/7/2015 7:05:25 AM
10 dms losers = 3 or 4 regular people. Just get 10 people and you can probably take 30 or 40 dms gays. today's tattooed and black shirted world confuses people into thinking lambs are lions.

8/7/2015 7:21:03 AM
Karebear looks like grimace from Mcdonald land fame

8/7/2015 7:44:09 AM
Tough guy hardcore needs to be dimebagged.

8/7/2015 7:52:26 AM
Can't believe there have been no arrests.

8/7/2015 7:58:04 AM
^
That's because it didn't really happen the way you think it did moron. No photos of Tom in hospital or no updates on Tom condition.. really?

8/7/2015 8:17:45 AM
^ whoa dude, you really have your finger on the pulse of the hardcore community. you've only begun to scratch the surface of this deep-seated conspiracy.. dwep yourself retard

8/7/2015 8:18:31 AM
^^^^^^^^^ Don't be that stupid. Please don't be that stupid. Jesus christ.

8/7/2015 8:19:08 AM
btw, that comment was in regards to the moron who thinks Tom did not actually get beat up.

8/7/2015 9:11:24 AM
I guess no one finds it ironic that this Tom is in a band named after the dirtiest move in hockey where players often get crosschecked from behind and go head first into the boards suffering permanent neck and brain damage.
Now kid in said band gets brain damaged.

8/7/2015 9:13:23 AM
What a cool And hip band name Tom

8/7/2015 9:16:14 AM
Spearing is definitely dirtier than cross-checking. Nice try.

8/7/2015 9:17:26 AM
Spearing is definitely NOT dirtier than cross checking

8/7/2015 9:25:51 AM
Sometimes you just gotta Todd Bertuzi it:

8/7/2015 9:26:27 AM

way to defend your friend you fcking coward. You can blame yourself as much as these two goons for not standing up for your boy and helping him. In my circle one of these gays would have had an inanimate fcking object lodged in their skull before it got that far

8/7/2015 9:32:00 AM
People who's bands sound like they record in trash cans are mad. That dude with the microphone is a fat piece of shit that can't own up to his actions.

8/7/2015 9:33:42 AM
That dirtstached goon looks to fat to jump, let alone jump anybody. Has Heavy Chains said anything or are they also too man enough to make a statement?

8/7/2015 10:37:29 AM
Still love and will always Subscum, most of you commenters are internet tough guys that dont know these dudes or the situation. HCHC <3

8/7/2015 10:43:45 AM
Gotta love when fat dudes start believing that wearing shorts, low-top shoes, and no socks makes them appear thinner or athletic.

Note to said fat dudes: you're the male equivalent of tubby chicks wearing yoga pants. and that makes you suck.

8/7/2015 10:45:51 AM
don't care one way or the other, but the fourth dude back in the band photo, the one with the glasses, cute haircut, and doing his best to appear like he is in the band flaw?

Yeah, he's the world's biggest FA GG OT, and I don't mean homosexual. Just a FA GG OT for looking and acting like that. WHAT A FA GG OT!!!!!!

8/7/2015 12:05:28 PM
please monitor the comments for the investigation

8/7/2015 12:29:48 PM
anonymous1 hour ago

permalink | report abuse
Haha Idk if they actually think that, i just assumed it was bc it gets soo hot this time of year

8/7/2015 12:44:22 PM
I forgot everyone on the Internet knows everything, because the Internet is never wrong. How can you say things regarding the whole band when they are not all accused of this and how can you find a high horse when you are too busy throwing around racist and homophobic language? Get a life you losers. You want to help? Donate. And shut up

8/7/2015 1:35:23 PM
nothing can convince me that the dude in the front of the picture hasn't taken penis in one or all of his orifices. look at his facial hair for chrissakes!

8/7/2015 2:48:44 PM
^does it make you erect?

8/7/2015 5:05:15 PM
This Ian Adams guy isn't as bad as everyone thinks.
Skip to 11:17
https://www.youtube.com/wa tch?v=-AEG42MzLXM

8/7/2015 5:44:22 PM
SPOILER: HIDE

anchoraroundmyfeet

Posts: 5557
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:32 am
Location: ????????

8/7/2015 6:35:59 PM
What's up phagarios Mean Steve here. All you terrorist, pink wearing, phagarios had better get out of my country. Karen ear come up this way lose the life.

8/7/2015 6:49:57 PM
xFATBOYISSOTUFFx

8/7/2015 7:14:14 PM
Islander.

8/7/2015 7:58:46 PM
TOMDOM FROM NAYSAYER FAME HERE...I'VE BEEN DOIN THIS SHIT FOR YEARS, AS LONG AS I HAD ONE OF MY BOYS WITH ME TO MAKE SURE IT DIDNT BACKFIRE. PEOPLE ARE GETTING PROSECUTED FOR THIS NOW? I KNEW I MOVED TO VA FOR A REASON. (throws away beer)

8/7/2015 9:39:49 PM
This Tom dude has medical insurance. His company is going to investigate the incident as they are likely to recieve about $50,000 worth of charges in the next month. As the spouse of an insurance claims adjuster I recommend Joe McKay, Sean Agnew, Voltage and anyone else associated with this incident better lawyer up immediately.

8/7/2015 11:32:21 PM
Chinese Whispers here, that is all

8/8/2015 2:28:39 AM
Turnstile is on this right?

8/8/2015 12:21:47 PM
Everyone talking shit like this doesn't happen anywhere else I live in Richmond and this probably happens around once a week cause of the 147 fck boys that run the shows with all the promoting and everything they jump stomp out people all the time. fck Richmond

8/8/2015 1:56:04 PM
Very vague statement. Pretty lame. Are you kicking the singer out or not? Grow a pair.

8/8/2015 5:12:47 PM
*moshes to Raw Dawg in sand while drinking monster*
*tattoos CYC on forehead without even being in the crew*
*only requirement*
*given vest and patch same day*
*David Pierce takes me to the back and fcks me*
*cums on my lips*
"Thank you, savior of the Hemet hardcore scene."
*David smiles*
"G-GWAB YO S-STWAP"
*i put on strap on*
"DUNN TULK SHITTABAT WILL SMIFTH"
*cums on David's sweet ass*
*David Pierce lets me be new vocalist of Raw Dawg*
PROVEN LOYAL

DM ME @SIRETHELEGEND

8/8/2015 6:45:57 PM
The amount of fat shaming in this thread is disturbing.

#FatLivesMattet

8/8/2015 6:46:28 PM
#FatLivesMatter

8/8/2015 6:47:14 PM
A lot of privileged, white cis-gendered males up in here.

8/9/2015 12:37:36 AM
hey gusy, donald trump here. i know karebare on a personal level; he is and i proudly endorse each other. i've never jumped anyone before, therefore, karebare has never harmed a fly. whoever this tom anderson guy is or whoever his publicist is has blood coming out their eyes. blood coming out their...whatever. thanks for your time.

D Trump(ster) 2016

8/9/2015 8:48:41 AM
Hardcore: gayer than disco

8/9/2015 10:39:50 PM
Lol nobody even cares about any of this anymore

8/10/2015 9:26:23 AM
It's going to be real Funny when old Karebear is gonna be bending over for bubba taking his pork sword!! I'm sure he will be still feeling that while Big Hank in the cell next to him is next in line running that karebear train. Fn fat fck.

8/10/2015 10:59:49 AM
WHY IS THIS STILL A THING????

8/11/2015 12:39:01 PM
A few weeks have passed and everyone is on to the next crusade. The e-warriors are trying to rally the troops to save pink dolphins or something.

8/11/2015 3:23:17 PM
Shame on this dude for not being able to take a punch. Don't want to get your ass beat? Then don't act tough in the pit if you cant back it up.

8/11/2015 8:48:41 PM
Hi im from DMS,FSU, SOSF,DKC, AND COURAGE CREW. I GIVE RUB OUTS AND GIVE GREAT B J S. H I T M E ?

8/11/2015 9:32:27 PM
fck softcore joe

8/11/2015 9:56:15 PM
How did Ryan from Suburban Scum get that gnarly gash across his face?

8/13/2015 9:34:48 AM
This karebare dude is a loser. Nobody likes tough guy hardcore.

8/13/2015 8:30:43 PM
...and just like that, a few days go by, no one gives a fück anymore. That's the problem with society. I doubt this "Karebear" dude even had sh!t to do with it. So much hype and no one REALLY knows what the fück happened. What if, allegedly, this Tom Alderson had beatd his little sister? What would you do??? Everyone talks like they were there at the scene of the crime. You don't know what happened, shut the fück up. Nobody cares about your crew.

8/15/2015 9:52:51 AM
I am almost 40 and I've been wondering for years or what happened to GrumpyBear

8/15/2015 9:58:19 AM
I just tried to eat a JJ Watt breakfast and I feel like Karebear looks in the video.

8/15/2015 10:11:43 AM
Rick ta life here what about da unity? u can hang wit me Karebeer i have lotz of party favors they won't find us lolz. keep it real

8/16/2015 8:15:13 PM
Was this reported to the police

8/19/2015 10:31:18 AM
David Pierce is still gay.

8/19/2015 11:01:54 PM
hardcore music and the hardcore scene are pathetic. the people are just judgmental fck wits who aren't nearly as open or forward thinking as they believe. same old hypocritical, attention starved fascist hive-minded douche bags as any other culture in America. fck it, fck this band, their music... sad that dude had to get hurt because people are worthless. Hardcore kids especially. You're not fcking 12... go bust guns and sell drugs if you wanna be a bad ass.

8/25/2015 6:43:44 PM
Karebear should change his name to Koward, for having his band mates having to talk about the situation, while he just sits and goes on with it. Its people like him who make scenes all over look like a joke. Karebear deserves the same that happened to Tom. That shit because you can't take a punch, push or whatever in a pit, then you're in the wrong band. I heard Nickleback needs backup vocals. Pansy

9/6/2015 7:44:22 AM
Joehardcore here i just saw a dentist

9/10/2016 8:49:51 PM