Lamb of God drummer addresses Slipknot rumors

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:59 AM PT

If you read about metal on the Internet, last week you might have stumbled upon suggestions that Lamb Of God drummer Chris Adler performed on the new Slipknot album in place of ousted drummer Joey Jordison. In response, ABC News Radio contacted Adler for comment, and here's what he had to say:

"Right now I think silence is golden. Right now I don't think those guys need me, or need me talking about it. You know, I listened to it and I thought it sounded a little bit like me, too. At the moment, I just don't recall doing it. I'm getting texts and emails and phone calls about it. For the moment, I don't know anything about it."

Obviously, Adler isn't talking. But I think his comments speak volumes.

8/13/2014 12:02:43 PM
suck my kiss

8/13/2014 12:17:50 PM
Both bands are relics from the George W. Bush years.

8/13/2014 12:24:18 PM
So is he saying hes too stupid to even remember whether he put shoes on this morning? or is he saying he didnt record on the new album? Itd be cool if they used more than one fill in drummer for the album.

8/13/2014 12:27:42 PM
I don't understand why it has to be a secret.

8/13/2014 12:38:47 PM
hey shit dick, it's called building hype.

8/13/2014 12:47:52 PM
So basically he's a maggot gay trapped in tha closet.

8/13/2014 1:22:03 PM
This is stupid af

8/13/2014 1:53:09 PM
Unless this has something to do with contracts, ultimate a huge waste of time.

8/13/2014 2:19:24 PM
I WUZ JUS THINKN THA OTHERZ DAY WEN MEZ N EUGENE MA BASSIZT WER AT WERK N CHNGN OILZ ON A 92Z TERZEL THAT WUT IF R ALBUM MEMOIRZ O A MURDERERER DEBUTZ ATT NUMBR 1 ON DA BILLBORD TOPZ 200 THENZ NUN O DIS TALC ABOUT SLIPNOT DONTED MATTERZ NEMOR N MEZ N EUGENE CAN BOTTED SUM NU NIFE LINNED JAKKETZ 4 R NITEZ OUT AROUNDZ FLINT N OTHA HARD CITYS LYKE DETROITZ N LANZING N GRANZ RAPIDZ DEN WEZ WUNDRED IF WE STILZ WERK AT JIFFZ N WE AGGRED WEZ PROLY WUD CUZ IT IZ THA FLINT WAYZ A LYFE -GUNN 810

8/13/2014 5:49:20 PM
Hey dumb fck who acts like King 810. Im not even a fan of there music and I think you look like a retard. No one thinks its funny just stop.

8/13/2014 5:56:45 PM
^^
No one thinks you're funny so shut your sucking lips. Flint will fck you up

8/13/2014 8:57:58 PM
I've always loved slipknot's instrumentation but corey's vocals never really fit to me. And i think this song could have been really badass if they had a different vocalist. Just my opinion dont chastise me even though i already know i will be. gays

8/13/2014 10:17:44 PM
and i thought people commenting on YouTube videos were bad. Hahahah. Some people are so sad they have to complain about people they'll never meet. Don't listen to it, if it bothers you. Don't read it, if it bothers you. And please, don't add stupidity to it, if you don't want to be part of it.

8/13/2014 11:12:06 PM
need me, or need me

8/14/2014 12:06:14 AM
yes or no jackass?! only sissies choose to be vague about what they're doing

8/14/2014 12:18:07 AM
its obviously him that played on the album u don't need to look further than him saying he doesn't recall playing on it "at the moment". so yeah it was him. idiots

8/14/2014 12:31:14 AM
Not sure how anyone can really care either way. It's just stale repetitive crap left over from all hope is gone with more bent notes. Why would you give half a shit about who's drumming?

8/14/2014 1:05:06 AM
because drummers are the best part of most bands, dipshit

8/14/2014 1:05:35 AM
you can be a shit horrible band like Slipknot and still have a good drummer

8/14/2014 1:32:44 AM
"Don't listen to it, if it bothers you. Don't read it, if it bothers you. And please, don't add stupidity to it, if you don't want to be part of it."

Are you new here?

8/14/2014 7:03:19 AM
"I've always loved slipknot's instrumentation but corey's vocals never really fit to me." - Agreed. Their first album could have been completely awesome, but the angsty, nu-metal horsehit vocals ruined it. Haven't listened to them since.

8/14/2014 10:09:10 AM
Lamb of God is horible excuse for metal and they're vocalist is trash(worst vocals ive ever heard) It always sounds like he is on the verge of trying and then fails miserably...Lamb of god sucks! end of subject! Good thing theyre drummer is good...Slipknot needs their first good album anyways.

8/14/2014 10:12:55 AM
What ever happened to good old fashioned bands like Carcass, Cannibal Corpse, Corrosion in Conformity and Suicidal Tendencies. For all who agree check out the new Wretched album 'Cannibal'

8/14/2014 10:15:20 AM
Slipknot sucks! Lamb of God sucks! They should take tips from bands like Animosity, Animals as leaders, Messuggah, Dillinger Escape Plan, and Between the Buried and Me. Dont worry about commenting back Metal Metal losers for your opinions are far from valid.

8/14/2014 3:40:33 PM
As is your opinions, dummy.

8/14/2014 3:50:20 PM
everyone hates on King810.