Capsize set to release debut full-length

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 4:41 PM PT

Official press release:

San Diego, CA's Capsize will release their debut full-length album, The Angst In My Veins, on September 30 via Equal Vision Records.

The album was recorded with producer Jay Maas (Bane, Defeater) at Getaway Recordings in Haverhill, MA.

Carrying an unimaginable amount of raw emotional weight, The Angst In My Veins shares an intense display of depression, honesty, anger, contemplation and reflection. The band's no-holds-barred approach to lyrics is musically matched through a mix of dark, dirty riffs and atmospheric interludes driven forward with quick, crisp drumming.

A flawless push and pull of dynamic delays and cascades of sound further contribute to an ongoing sense of urgency, dread, and anticipation throughout the album while lyrically maintaining a beautifully artistic intertwining of pain and fear. The Angst In My Veins reveals a depth of honesty, heartbreak and devastation that is rarely talked about - and impossible to ignore.

The melodic hardcore outfit is currently touring North America on the Common Vision Tour, with Hundredth, Counterparts, Handguns, Being As An Ocean and My Iron Lung. This Fall, Capsize will head to Europe on the Impericon Never Say Die Tour with Terror, Stick To Your Guns, Comeback Kid and more.

Preorders for The Angst In My Veins - including vinyl options - are expected to launch on August 19 with additional details to be announced through the band in the coming weeks.

The Angst In My Veins track listing:

01. Linger
02. Pale
03. The Angst In My Veins ft. Jay Maas (of Defeater)
04. Calming, Crippling
05. Endless Emptiness
06. Tension ft. Andreas Malm (of No Omega)
07. Complacent
08. Numb
09. This Song Made Me Think of You
10. Spent

7/29/2014 6:24:12 PM
Lol my captcha thing is a mailbox

7/29/2014 6:35:17 PM
fckin awesome. been waiting for this to drop for 34 years.

gonna suck shit

7/29/2014 6:38:57 PM
GUNN FOR PRESIDENT! KING 810 WOOT WOOT! FLINT BITCHES

We came from nothing, now Roadrunner is funding our world domination. KING 810 is the future. You're fat around the heart if you don't listen to our music on repeat

- Fred 810

7/29/2014 6:41:40 PM
^Lambgoat thought it was appropriate to publish this kind of puerile garbage?? pitiful.

7/30/2014 12:41:05 AM
My band opened for these guys and they came with a total rockstar attitude. They were extremely disrespectful to everyone. Bummed everyone out.

7/30/2014 4:15:04 AM
^^ your mom opened for these guys and they came with a total rockstar attitude. They were extremely respectful to dat azz. Bummed her out.

7/30/2014 8:42:03 AM
My band played with them, before they were even signed and had rock start attitude back then, and they were nothing special. I am trying to figure out what the label saw in them. Ive seen them live many times, and when they play, its always in front of 10 people or less.

7/30/2014 9:22:44 AM
they buy likes on facebook

7/30/2014 11:56:46 AM
LOL I heard the same thing about this band, they pay for likes, which a lot of bands do now, I don't know why, but they do. EV must of gave them a shitty contract or something. I know a lot of bands pay to be on a label, almost like pay to play when you have to sale tickets to play a show,like Eulogy lol