Asking Alexandria, August Burns Red, WCAR tour

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 11:28 AM PT

Official press release:

Asking Alexandria makes their much-anticipated return to North America in March and April 2014 headlining the massive "Break Down The Walls" tour. This stellar package also features August Burns Red, We Came As Romans, Crown The Empire, and Born of Osiris, which makes this easily one of 2014's most explosive, must-see events. Tourdates will be officially announced on Friday, Dec 20th. Stay tuned to askingalexandria.com and sumerianrecords.com for additional information and updates.

Ben Bruce states: "America, we are coming for you. It's been a while since we have seen your beautiful faces, but we are back this March with a line-up that takes us right back to our roots. This is the most dynamic package that we have ever put together and we can't wait to come and play for you guys. Expect our biggest and best production, our longest set to date and more rock n' roll antics and debauchery than ever before. Get your tickets ASAP as this shit will sell-out fast. come hang out with us. We will see you soon."

12/17/2013 11:36:52 AM
stoked

12/17/2013 11:39:59 AM
They are announcing a tour and calling it their "long awaited return to north america... they were just here in fcking late november. Cant you stay the fck out for atleast 3 months?

12/17/2013 11:49:26 AM
This is the worst tour I've ever heard of.

12/17/2013 11:58:06 AM
fck them

12/17/2013 12:10:18 PM
Dudes who like other dudes' back pusseeeees are stoked.

12/17/2013 12:12:41 PM
asking alexandria is real hardcore <333 screamo is lyfe. blood on the dance floor 4evr. add me on myspace

12/17/2013 12:28:58 PM
if i can go for free i will get there late, watch ABR, and then leave.

12/17/2013 2:40:07 PM
^^^What the fck are you talking about?

12/17/2013 2:41:20 PM
Also what the fudge is up with LG censoring shit now? Oh geez, I wonder what that would is with the fcking asterisk in the middle of it could possibly be?

12/17/2013 3:56:53 PM
Andrew Chumbley I will not take you any longer. We have had enough of your lambgoat reign

12/17/2013 6:41:05 PM
Hey, my name is Brenden Gilbert. I am a concert booker, please email me at brendenalexandria@gmail.co m. I;ll book this show is my town, but only if you give me Emmure and Silverstein on it too. If you don't message me right away though, I will have to pay less. Tx. Bye. <3

12/17/2013 8:13:06 PM
Logan Cunningham is stoked.

12/18/2013 8:32:12 AM
We came as Romans, We left as sages.

12/20/2013 6:53:06 PM
All you gays can eat the swirling shit coming out of my jerk. And fck you lambgoat for censoring comments.

12/21/2013 1:45:08 PM
Great, so is the old singer for AA I going to be there? Or is it going to be Bryan fcking Adams?