Goatwhore prepares new album

Sunday, October 20, 2013 11:49 AM PT

New Orleans, Louisiana's Goatwhore will enter the studio in January to begin tracking the follow-up to their 2012 release, Blood For The Master.

Sammy Duet (guitar/vocals) had the following to say: "I will say this, it isn't gonna be a light rock record and that seems to be the trend 'haunting' the scene as of late, do or die, don't be a pussy, it's never too late to live your life, negative vibes to the general public."

10/20/2013 11:57:37 AM
Can't really understand that

10/20/2013 12:03:37 PM
meatdelivery is a pssy, and is not stoked

10/20/2013 12:46:52 PM
Dont like this band, but do like the quote.

10/20/2013 2:09:08 PM
i think i am the only person in the world that likes this band

10/20/2013 2:27:35 PM
Beautiful. I am so ready for this.

10/20/2013 4:33:14 PM
sounds like a real d-bag

10/20/2013 5:47:38 PM
this band is sick..

10/20/2013 6:06:05 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, COCAINE

10/20/2013 6:42:41 PM
Goatwhore rules! Love the "Sammy saying"

10/21/2013 2:37:15 AM
Who cares? This band is literal shit.

10/21/2013 3:05:56 AM
Islander

10/21/2013 7:09:34 AM
Excuse me c*nt, what bands are writing rock records?

10/21/2013 8:11:11 AM
my dad is in this band

10/21/2013 9:24:43 AM
" it isn't gonna be a light rock record and that seems to be the trend 'haunting' the scene as of late"

I like this band, but what the fck is he talking about??? Seems like everyone is trying to go more "extreme." Or is this one of those stir imaginary shit type things?

10/21/2013 12:39:04 PM
I think he's taking a stab at Ghost.

Am I supposed to call someone a gay now?

10/21/2013 1:48:25 PM
Ohhh, that makes sense. Foolish.

10/22/2013 11:36:39 AM
Sammys a fcking bitch. Goatwhore blows.

10/22/2013 2:14:48 PM
your mom blows, Goatwhore fcking rules, they are sick live, next album will be killer

10/22/2013 2:17:26 PM
Goatwhore's tshirt " WHO NEEDS A GOD WHEN YOU'VE GOT SATAN" IS A CLASSIC!

10/22/2013 2:22:49 PM
Death Metal rules!

10/22/2013 3:52:12 PM
lambgoatwhore

11/11/2013 5:56:40 PM
The new album will be epic the members Goatwhore are METAL demons BTW sammy f***ed your moms face and she liked your dad agreed it was it sataniclly delicious

12/22/2013 3:58:30 PM
goatwhore kick ass! what lamb of god would be if they were satanic. true crowleyian satanic black 'n' roll.

like listening to the rolling stones if they were a black metal band.

c.cox
Nampa, ID

1/25/2014 11:35:00 AM
Why all the stupidity? I admit I had a hard time getting past Ben's vocals when I first heard Goatwhore while my brother and the rest of my friends were loving it entirely. One day it hit me when I heard Sammy's ridiculously awesome thrashy riffs and pummeling drums over a big sound system in my buddy's bands practice area. I love them now. But that's my story.

1/25/2014 11:37:22 AM
- continuing.......Not everybody will love them I'm sure. But throwing stupid satanic comments at haters and haters with their stupid comments.....what's the point? If you don't like it then why bother posting some nonsense? I'm sure there are plenty of people to ridicule your favorite band....but there again...what's the point? The biggest problem in this world is everyone being so selfish and not respecting each other at all. Even down to such a small aspect as musical taste.

1/25/2014 11:39:05 AM
Everyone thinks that what they like or what they are doing is the pinnacle of intelligence or human existence. Expand your mind.....there's so much more than your little world in your little neighborhood in your little city. As for Sammy's comment about light rock records being the trend these days....I think it's a stab at mainstream.

1/25/2014 11:44:14 AM
Yeah there are more "extreme" bands hitting that mainstream. But they are also watering it down to appeal to the masses and make money therefore making their labels and in turn their pockets happy.I understand that mentality.

1/25/2014 11:44:45 AM
But with bands like Volbeat trying to appeal to both sides......(not hating just an example) or the once mighty Machine Head being so heavy and serious now catering to "the waves that come in music and you have to catch the good ones" -Robb Flynn the singer referring to their latest attempts to stay relevant.It's what killed Metallica.

1/25/2014 11:44:59 AM
I love Machine Head but don't agree with watering down to stay relevant. Staying true to yourself and the fans is what Metallica failed at.Machine Head is doing the same. And so many other countless bands have done and are still doing it. While others such as Volbeat trying to ride the fence. Sammy's music has always been in the vein of underground and totally against pop culture. And that's what makes it true and genuine.....satanic or not.

1/25/2014 11:49:12 AM
So after my 6 paragraphs....I feel better. And nobody probably gives a fck what I have to say. Some just my opinion and some the plain damn truth. Like it or hate it that's ok. I didn't post it to hate. I posted to hopefully make some of you think and stop posting nonsense. And I stayed anonymous not to make an account. I'm not afraid to post my name....it's Angel and yes I'm a guy. Nice to meet y'all