ex-Issues drummer speaks out on former band

Monday, September 23, 2013 7:45 AM PT

Former Issues drummer Case Snedecor has now issued a statement regarding his termination from the band earlier this year. Among his accusations are that he was never paid royalties or received his cut of merchandise profits. Here you go:

I'm not exactly sure why I'm writing this, other than the fact that apparently I've been nothing but trash talked by my former band.

I was kicked out of Issues because apparently they didn't think I was a "good enough" drummer. It was so embarrassing because for awhile I honestly believed this to be true. Well honestly, the reason I was kicked out is because I disagreed with someone in that band so much, that he said if I was in the band, he wouldn't be. The BAND told me this. He is a key writer so I got kicked out.

"SUPPOSEDLY" I can't play Hooligans up to par. The most popular video of Hooligans that everyone saw live with me just so happened to be the night I was the sickest I'd ever been. So later down the road this member used it as leverage to "prove" his point.

The new drummer, Josh, who was my friend, went to dinner with me after I was kicked out and told me that he was offered the position. He then asked me if I'd been paid my promised pay from the band. I said no, and he said he would make sure that happened (never did). I told him to join the band because my experience was something I could have never had elsewhere and he said "I don't know why they want me, your feet are better than mine."

So I'm going to start this part by saying Josh is an unbelievable drummer. He's better than I am but he's also got 3 years on me. My house was where Issues lived while in GA and practiced. When we got home from tour, my parents had sold the house and moved to where we couldn't practice or all stay. Josh has a house with a studio. People from the band moved into his house even before I joined. Why not have your roommate play in your band? Couldn't hurt your chances of a place to stay. Also, they had nothing more to "gain" from me.

I never got my royalties that I'm contracted to, merch cuts that I was promised, or even a sorry for completely screwing me out of a career.

They can say I screwed myself all they'd like, but I know for fact that I can play those drum parts and I think most the people that saw me with Issues can attest to that. And to all of the doubters, I'd gladly post a video of me playing Hooligans whenever I can get a camera on me.

I'm posting this because I've been BEGGED to tell the truth of my departure. It's possible they'll come back with some post about my inferiority at drums or something else insulting, but this is the honest truth and I feel much better now that I've actually written it out.

Continue to support them, because I honestly believe most of them are good people. But just know that not everything is cut and dry.

Don't dramatize this, just take it for what it is. I will not talk about Issues anymore on social networks, I'm done, this is me burning the bridge. I promise.

I love you all.

9/23/2013 7:50:27 AM
who the fck is issues?

9/23/2013 7:52:56 AM
Oh okay, since you were BEGGED

9/23/2013 7:54:26 AM
guy no one knows gets boot from band no one knows by people no one knows. thanks for the breaking news update.

9/23/2013 7:58:17 AM
Move on dude! you can make more money as a waiter. Wah!

9/23/2013 8:00:42 AM
Hot Topic is accepting applications loser.

9/23/2013 8:13:24 AM
This band is an embarrassment. Theyre music is garbage. Hooligans is the most gayy song ive ever heard.

9/23/2013 8:59:58 AM
Who?

9/23/2013 9:02:15 AM
Case Snedecor Case Snedecor Case Snedecor Case Snedecor Case Snedecor Case Snedecor Case Snedecor Case Snedecor Case Snedecor Case Snedecor Case Snedecor Case Snedecor Case Snedecor Case Snedecor Case Snedecor

9/23/2013 9:04:05 AM
Of course you were kicked out because AJ hates you. Sorry.

9/23/2013 9:07:03 AM
your feet are better than mine

9/23/2013 9:09:21 AM
Spend less time writing ridiculous article about your old band and more time practicing.

9/23/2013 9:18:27 AM
holy lol at "taking my career away from me"

DUDE you played in an awful band named after a korn record.

9/23/2013 9:35:15 AM
I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED I was BEGGED

9/23/2013 9:37:48 AM
Now this is a cryfest. Searched your said video and seem this horrible excuse for a shit band did you a favor by kicking you out. Maybe Josh's place is cozier? I hear the Gathering of the Juggalos is always looking for good talent.

9/23/2013 9:43:57 AM
drummer cant play drums?? im trying to figure out why the chick singer looks like a dude!

9/23/2013 9:47:30 AM
Dude has Issues.

9/23/2013 9:54:29 AM

rich kid gay bullshit

9/23/2013 9:56:44 AM
Wow shut the fucck up already you unbelievable wimpy ass sissy fa990t pansy

9/23/2013 10:43:00 AM
Dude should be thanking these losers for kicking him out of this piece of steaming hot dogsh*t, not whining like a sissy

9/23/2013 11:09:46 AM
So this is what our metal scene is now? A bunch of butthurt pussies?

9/23/2013 11:19:03 AM
The fact people take this fcking band seriously staggers me.

9/23/2013 11:27:30 AM
shitty thought of having a career with a bunch of gays who use you and think you suck.

Guess what... they got it right. Go back to school and get a real job.

9/23/2013 11:49:16 AM
literally the worst band I have ever heard....

9/23/2013 11:52:09 AM
I wish Phil Anselmo would get ahold of this band.

9/23/2013 12:11:52 PM
This is gay, rich kid bullshit. Unfortunately, gay rich kids are the only ones who can afford to tour anymore.

Have fun pretending you're a musician.

9/23/2013 1:25:27 PM
Best publicity stunt for the worst fcking music in the world. Wow really, a trap intro followed by a nu-metal breakdown with DJ sampling you fcking fa99got?

9/23/2013 1:34:38 PM
your career? awesome, nice to know you got into it for the right reasons.

9/23/2013 1:52:17 PM
snede-core: a musical sub-genre known for its extreme minimalism in terms of both songwriting and production. Snede-core bands, also known as "whining gays", prefer to forgo traditional pop music formulas and some trim the songs down to such an extreme that there is almost no song left. The only part left untouched in the arrangement is a rambling sob story, usually about a misunderstood homosexual, who can't believe he didn't get everything he wanted out of life by age 22.

9/23/2013 2:41:28 PM
^ One of the best comments ever written on this site

9/23/2013 2:41:39 PM
holy lol at "taking my career away from me"

DUDE you played in an awful band named after a korn record

^lol

9/23/2013 3:15:47 PM
...............wat?

9/23/2013 4:03:04 PM
no royalties!? are you serious? get a job you little fck. you got kicked out of a band, not removed from a fortune 500 company by a board of directors. who the hell is letting this mouth breathers play instruments? what the fck is going on here? KILL YOURSELF, if you can't take it. WHO THE fck IS ISSUES?

9/23/2013 4:03:53 PM
! just saying, just saying, i want your blood on my hands. thats all. i want to strangle the life from you to a round of applause for saving the earth from the likes of you having ever had kids. start a new band. tell those guys to fck themselves and bail. why are you telling everyone? no one gives a shit.

9/23/2013 4:04:10 PM
go home and comb your hair. you people have to stop acting like every little bump in the road is breaking news. shut up and play your fcking drums ya chud. it doesnt matter why you got kicked out. you know what happened? humans did human things and one human didn't agree with what the other human did. this is called life. it happens, you walk away. STOP. fckING. SNIVELLING. YOU. c*nt.

9/23/2013 4:18:53 PM
Let's start a campaign to get as many people as possible to BEG this douche to eat a bullet.

9/23/2013 4:49:27 PM
this is pathetic. this kid needs to jump off a bridge. jesus...

9/23/2013 5:03:51 PM
holy lol @ that snede-core definition.

LOL

9/23/2013 5:35:29 PM
go home and comb your hair go home and comb your hair go home and comb your hair go home and comb your hair go home and comb your hair go home and comb your hair go home and comb your hair go home and comb your hair go home and comb your hair go home and comb your hair go home and comb your hair

9/23/2013 7:11:13 PM
College application essays are shorter than this.
Get a job, or don't cause this drama is too funny.

9/23/2013 8:44:12 PM
Haha!

9/23/2013 9:01:33 PM
I thought Jesse cried a lot....

9/23/2013 9:31:08 PM
where is the video of this dumbass fcking up?

9/23/2013 11:31:04 PM
royalties? you were in issues not the Eagles or Journey. shut the fck up

9/23/2013 11:56:06 PM
gay gay

9/24/2013 4:09:50 AM
It sounds like this guy just should have said "beating me down..beating me beating me down...down into the ground" and then we would have realized everyone has issues

9/24/2013 7:24:04 AM
KID, SHUT THE fck UP! BANDS DONT GET PAID ROYALTIES, MAKE CAREERS OUT OF MUSIC! GET A fckING JOB, GET MARRIED AND RAISE A FAMILY. PIPE DREAMS!

9/24/2013 8:15:22 AM
"Completely screwing me out of a career" lmao

9/24/2013 10:18:35 AM
Just YouTubed "Hooligans." Your drumming indeed sucks. But then again, so does the rest of the band.

9/24/2013 8:31:34 PM
"They made me lift up my balls and spread my butt cheeks..."

9/25/2013 12:09:44 AM
where is born of osiris!?

9/25/2013 8:29:02 AM
"Oh yeah! Issues! I'm familiar with that band." said no one.

9/25/2013 9:53:18 AM
cringe-worthy embarrassment for this dude. Jesus...

9/25/2013 1:55:28 PM
were you drumming at warped this year? I vomitted during the issues set it was so bad.

9/25/2013 1:56:40 PM
His comment on the YT video:

"I hate this video because this is the sickest I've ever been during a performance. Walked? off and threw up. I couldn't even do our meet & greet that day."

STFU cry baby bitch boy

10/28/2013 8:03:21 PM
Worked with issues once in a venue I work at. Have to say drummer was the only one that could play ( did play ) his instrument. Vocals sounded like two cats being bashed into a wall. I hope that one day the laptop crashes.