Century Media signs Kill Devil Hill (ex-Pantera)

Monday, August 26, 2013 6:07 PM PT

Official press release:

Century Media Records are proud to announce the signing of Kill Devil Hill to their family of artists. The band - Rex Brown (Pantera), Vinny Appice (Dio, Black Sabbath, Heaven and Hell), Mark Zavon, and Dewey Bragg - have signed a multi-album deal for North America and will make their Century Media debut with the release of their sophomore record this fall.

"It's a real pleasure being on a label that feels like home!" says Rex Brown of the signing. "Since day one with Century Media, it's been great knowing that they have the same mutual beliefs and goals that we do - to keep hard rock and metal alive and kicking, and to bring our music to as many fans as we can! These guys have the best track record around when it comes to hard rock and metal music, and it's great to know that we're on the same page and striving for the same things!"

Featuring Pantera bassist Brown, former Dio, Black Sabbath, and Heaven and Hell drummer Vinny Appice, ex-Pissing Razors singer Bragg and acclaimed session/touring guitarist Zavon, Kill Devil Hill will be touring this fall to preview their new studio release. More details to follow in the coming weeks.

8/26/2013 6:48:58 PM
sounds stupid as fck

8/26/2013 6:54:25 PM
who is pantera

8/26/2013 7:01:28 PM
Eddie trunk and that metal show is stoked

8/26/2013 7:25:37 PM
Someone make a Dimebag joke, stat.

8/26/2013 7:30:51 PM
Hello everyone you bunch of fcking retarded circus monkeys :)

I know most of you probably pass up these kind of comments, but for those who are still reading this, thanks!

I don't have any money for advertistuffts, no chance of getting heard, nothing...

I am David, a video animator, just trying to make it up into the video animation industry.

Please give? me the chance to prove myself to you.

Please visit my youtube channel DynamicDesignStudios! Thank You!

DynamicDesignStudios

8/26/2013 8:32:12 PM
"Someone make a Dimebag joke, stat."

Aww...you got a little dick huh?

8/26/2013 8:39:07 PM
^^
What, too soon?

8/26/2013 10:02:28 PM
This band is just bad bad bad

8/26/2013 10:53:08 PM
Hello everyone and RIP Dimebag :)

Please give? me the chance to prove myself to you.

Please visit my youtube channel DynamicDesignStudios! Thank You!

DynamicDesignStudios

8/27/2013 3:59:42 AM
Pantera < Asking Alexandria

8/27/2013 5:31:30 AM
Dimebag is dead, Pantera is finished forever. Get the fck over it.

8/27/2013 8:18:14 AM
with a name like that I was hoping for satan worship here... I was disappointed

8/27/2013 8:49:18 AM
dads are stoked

8/27/2013 12:52:23 PM
David. Your randomly placed question marks make it obvious that it was you commenting back and forth with yourself yesterday. Get off lambgoat. Get a job. Pay for advertising.

8/27/2013 1:01:17 PM
7 hours ago
Dimebag is dead, Pantera is finished forever. Get the fck over it.

naw theres still those couple Throwdown albums...

8/28/2013 12:50:36 AM