A Perfect Murder loses bass player

Sat, April 7, 2007 10:16 PM PT4,328 views

A Perfect Murder bassist Francois Michel Labrie has officially left the band. Labrie has issued the following statement: "Before I joined the band, I had the chance to grab a university degree. I put a hard time and money into this. Lately, I have been offered to work in the field I have been studying for the last years. This offer has so many advantages that I just could not refuse it. I must also say that playing in a band on a full time basis like A Perfect Murder was getting more difficult for me. Everybody knows how rough it is to make a living out of music, and I must admit that I had a rough time mixing the band and doing shitty jobs to be able to pay for a rent, bills and everything related to a decent living. All of this means that I can’t dedicate myself a 100% to the band anymore, so leaving is the best option, for myself as well as for the band. I want to thank Carl, Yan, Kyrill, Kevin and everybody who has been involved in A Perfect Murder. The last two years have been the most incredible time of my life. I will keep good memories out of it, and I wish the band will get the success it deserve with the next record, which is an amazing record by the way. Also, I have a special thought for the parents of Carl, Mr. and Mrs. Bouchard. Thank you for everything you’ve done for the band. I would like to thank my family, my girlfriend and my friends for their never ending love and support through all those years. My last thought goes to each and every fan of A Perfect Murder all around the world who supported the band in any way. I had an amazing blast playing in front of you guys. Now, it is just time for me to move on to another step in my life. But once again, thanks for all the great moments." Consequently, A Perfect Murder is currently seeking a full-time bass player. Candidates should have experience, professional gear, and a willingness to tour consistently. For more information, send an email here.

xRYBREADx 4/7/2007 10:21:15 PM

toooooooooooooooo bad

zachattack1942 4/7/2007 10:21:22 PM

first post again

poop 4/7/2007 10:25:59 PM

unbroken was good, and that about wraps it up.

sacralplexus 4/7/2007 10:34:14 PM

college >>>>>>>>>> being in a perfect murder

hunt_fish_with_dynamite 4/7/2007 10:43:37 PM

this band needs to fcking quit.

thetruthhurts 4/7/2007 10:45:35 PM

you haven't lived the hard life yet........

whatswrongwithme 4/7/2007 11:43:13 PM

poop 4/7/2007 10:25:59 PM unbroken was good, and that about wraps it up.

deadchinadoll 4/8/2007 1:44:47 AM

thsi band needs to break the fck up, they're an attrocity to heavy music

APPREESH 4/8/2007 2:04:12 AM

why dont you break up? you're an atrocity to spelling.

Jimbo 4/8/2007 2:04:51 AM

any band that didn't know there was a band called unbroken is totally fcking french.

GATORFACE 4/8/2007 4:10:18 AM

one of the best real metal bands today....hate is for gays.......and ya know it's true.

GATORFACE 4/8/2007 5:11:42 AM

hehehehe.....gatorgimmick.

tama812 4/8/2007 2:08:50 PM

this band sucks.

StormFront 4/8/2007 7:34:37 PM

APM is still a fckin band

forumdrama 4/9/2007 12:52:32 AM

fck this band. good for their bass player, he made the right decision, even if he had an offer to be a lazy couch slob the rest of his life instead. Better than being in the waste this band shifted into being.

onemoremotherfucker 4/9/2007 11:09:55 AM

Well, fck. I know how he feels. I'm doing the whole college thing too instead of trying in vain not to become a bitter failed musician. Good luck to him. Good luck to A Perfect Murder as well. Good band

everytimeicry 4/10/2007 11:29:08 AM

APM is fcking horrible. Theyre the most generic pantera rip off in the history of music. This dude should kill himself just because he was involved with this shit band

XshotgunseranadeX 4/10/2007 9:16:08 PM

unbroken was a good disc, i was so excite dto get the new one, and when i did... it made me stop listening to unbroken.. P.S. go die APM

xbbbx 4/11/2007 11:36:04 AM

Oh boo hoo, never liked this band