All Shall Perish seeks touring guitarist

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 10:35 PM PT / 3,347 views

All Shall Perish is currently recruiting a touring guitarist, as guitar player Ben Orum will need some time off. Orum has issued the following statement: "2007 is looking to be a big year for All Shall Perish, and as much as I wish I could dedicated my entire life to the band 24/7, I have a new family and a growing buisness to take care of during some possible tour offers for the band. I can't say exactly what these tours are quite yet, but they are going to be very big! I am seeking a touring guitarist who fits the following criteria to take my place on a few select tours throughout the year. If it works out, you could be our permanent touring guitarist. Requirements: 1. Must have professional Gear, Professional Attitude 2. Proficient in death metal/hardcore playing techniques 3. Must be a maniac on stage 4. Must be able to drive 5. No hard drugs, no achoholics, no DRAMA We are based out of Northern California. If your interested in touring the entire US next year with All Shall Perish and some other HUGE names, please drop an e-mail to ben@wickedcrib.com."

CHRISDRUMSX 9/26/2006 10:47:18 PM

FIRST PORT gay

efyourbrokencouch 9/26/2006 11:14:50 PM

^^^^^^^Post???

Strongarm 9/27/2006 12:12:20 AM

I can't wait for the tool-esque comments

deadchinadoll 9/27/2006 8:48:04 AM

so they want someone to join up, do absolutely zero writing, make no musical contribution to the band, and just tour in their guitar players place...the dude should just quit.

CuntSnot 9/27/2006 10:05:18 AM

hopes this leads to a break-up... shit band...

jerryseinfeld 9/27/2006 12:59:00 PM

5. No hard drugs, no achoholics.... well im out

likeatonabricks 9/27/2006 1:09:24 PM

Saw them with suicide silence. Hope they find a good replacement though. This band makes anything you gay haters listen too look like shit. If you guys new anything about this band, you would know that they party hard.

djc666 9/27/2006 2:03:44 PM

I like this band.....i could do maybe 1,3, and possibly 5.....for no.2 u could get some one to play backstage and ill pretend to act like a maniac...

I_put_the_fun_in_funeral 9/28/2006 12:44:15 PM

likeatonabricks 9/27/2006 1:09:24 PM Saw them with suicide silence. ... I was at the Miami show that broke out into a riot. ASP puts on some br00tal shows

im2ched4u 9/28/2006 5:02:46 PM

the lyrics for their first album didn't match the music. but this new album is pretty good. they were really chill people, no rockstar attitude when i played with em.