NewsNovember 9, 2023 4:46 PM ET2,618 views

Darkest Hour tease first new single since 2017, due out next week

Darkest hour 2023

Mary Lou Larson

Darkest Hour, who signed with MNRK Heavy in July, have announced they will share their first new single since 2017 on Tuesday, November 14th. This is the first material to be put out by the band since guitarist Nico Santora joined the fold, replacing Michael Carrigan in 2021.

It also looks like the band is on the heels of a new album announcement as well judging by the recent post on Instagram, In the post they informed fans that supporters on the band's Patreon will receive a 'Patreon only version' of the new album.

The band shared the following post:

New Darkest Hour Is Finally Here! Our first single is on the way November 14th to all streaming services!

The official music video will premier on our very own DarkestHourDudes YouTube channel!

Make sure to follow us on both YouTube and Spotify, as well as other streaming services so you hear it as soon as it drops.

Make sure to pick up tickets to one of our upcoming live shows with Fit For An Autopsy, Exodus, and Undeath!

Make sure to stay subscribed to our official Patreon for all the news first, to be automatically enrolled for our live meet & greets, to automatically enrolled in MSV-1 guitar give way, and to eventually receive a very special Patreon only version of our new record!

For more on the new record, feel free to check out our podcast with longtime guitarist Mike Schleibaum.

Related Lambgoat Video content:

band hasn't been good since 2007

GOO Hour

anonymous 154 days ago

Metal Mike's instagram is about to be LIT.

anonymous 154 days ago

Their first couple records changed the game, I've always enjoyed this band. Stoked to see them with Exodus and then promptly leave before FFAA.

anonymous 154 days ago

Make sure make sure Make sure make sure Make sure make sure

anonymous 154 days ago

Peak album was 2005 peak shows were probably 2002ish when they still played with hardcore bands and blew us kids away

anonymous 154 days ago

Band has so much talent and potential. What can anyone tell me about this new label? Not familiar.

rick____tocchet 154 days ago

Fake solos are stoked.

anonymous 154 days ago

Band has never been good, these bozos have made their name ripping and rehashing Slaughter Of the Soul but played shittier for over 2 decades!!! f*ck these posers and the poser fan boys who mark out over this garbage.

anonymous 154 days ago

DH's worst is is still leagues above any of these Garbo new bands.

anonymous 154 days ago

I once walked through Camden NJ at night...now THAT...was my "Darkest Hour"

anonymous 154 days ago

I'm harmless and you're just antagonistic as f*ck.

easyhateoven 154 days ago

rick____tocchet 3 hours ago Fight me Thursday night in St Pete when I see these guys open up for Exodus. I will be by the gender neutral bathrooms. lol

These dudes are washed.

VottScogel 154 days ago

anonymous 14 hours ago Great news. One of my favorite bands. I hope it sounds more like Undoing Ruin/Deliver Us era since the newer material is kind of monotonous... ^this. Also, it probably won't.

anonymous 154 days ago

You all have gender neutral bathrooms in your house/parent's house/apartments you incels

anonymous 154 days ago

People like Ricky are so insecure, they probably don't.

anonymous 153 days ago

Band's great. Love a DC band with a presidential named frontman.

anonymous 153 days ago

Bring back Ryan Parrish.

anonymous 153 days ago

So Sedated, So Secure and Hidden Hands of a Sadist Nation or get the f*ck out.

anonymous 153 days ago

Wondering how their music will sound with the dude from suicidal tendencies on guitar full-time. Maybe it's just me but it seems like a strange fit...