NewsOctober 24, 2023 7:50 PM ET2,453 views

Chelsea Grin forced to cancel Quebec City performance due to transportation issues

chelsea grin

Utah deathcore band Chelsea Grin were forced to cancel their performance tonight at the Quebec City, QC stop of their co-headlining tour with Suicide Silence at Theatre Capitole.

Suicide Silence, I AM and PeelingFlesh will still perform.

Below is a statement from the band:

Québec City
Due to transportation issues, we will not be able to to perform tonight. We have vigorously looked into all options to make the show happen, but unfortunately none of them will allow us to arrive to the venue in time to perform. We are deeply sorry to those who were looking forward to seeing us - we were so excited for a sick show on our first night back in Canada.

We will do our very best to make it up to you. Please make sure to show love to our brothers in Suicide Silence, I Am and PeelingFlesh who will still be performing tonight. We will not be missing any other shows on this tour.

May be an image of magazine, poster and text

As the band doesn't plan to miss any additional dates, below are the remaining stops of the tour.

10/25 Ottawa, ON @ Bronson Centre
10/26 London, ON @ London Music Hall
10/27 Fort Wayne, IN @ Piere's
10/28 Grand Rapids, MI @ Elevation
10/29 St. Louis. MO @ Pop's
10/31 Des Moines, IA @ Wooly's
11/02 Winnipeg, MB @ Park Theatre
11/03 Saskatoon, SK @ Louis'
11/04 Calgary, AB @ MacEwan Ballroom
11/05 Edmonton, AB @ Midway
11/07 Vancouver, BC @ Rickshaw Theatre
11/08 Spokane, WA @ Knitting Factory
11/09 Seattle, WA @ El Corazon

Related Lambgoat Video content:

anonymous 176 days ago

couldve hitchhiked homos

anonymous 176 days ago

Chelsea GOO

anonymous 176 days ago

They stripped me naked had me lift my ballsack up so they could check underneath it, and then had me bend over and spread my asscheeks apart so they could look inside my asshole.

anonymous 176 days ago

Horrible band with a dork singer that thinks he's done something. Only thing worse is DARKO.

anonymous 176 days ago

Their tandem bicycles with missing seats were stolen.

turnstile 175 days ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

anonymous 175 days ago

attempting to transport awful music

VottScogel 175 days ago

aren't you guys a little old to be getting DeFonce'd?

anonymous 175 days ago

lol mommy had to pick up a shift at Denny's, so couldn't drive the boys to their little musical performance

anonymous 175 days ago

This shit is hilarious. Cucklord bands canceling cucklord shows left and right for every "reason" under the sun.

anonymous 174 days ago

God Darko is so awful I agree. This the worst this band has ever been. They also play the softest shows in Utah.