NewsOctober 3, 2023 2:16 PM ET1,907 views

A Day To Remember, Asking Alexandria, The Used and more to play Brazil

i wanna tour brazil 24

One of the longest-running jokes in hardcore and metal history has to be when someone asks a band to "Come to Brazil!"

Well, the "I Wanna Be" tour is scheduled to make that happen. The traveling festival will showcase acts like A Day To Remember, Simple Plan, The All-American Rejects, All Time Low, The Used, Asking Alexandria, NX Zero, Pitty, Boys Like Girls, Mayday Parade, Plain White T's, and Fresno.

Tickets will be available on October 4th.

03/02 São Paulo, BR @ Allianz Parque
03/03 Curitiba, BR @ Estádio Couto Pereira
03/06 Recife, BR @ Centro De Convençöes
03/09 Rio De Janerio, BR @ Est. Nilton Santos
03/10 Belo Horizonte, BR @ Arena Independência

Related Lambgoat Video content:

A day to GOO

anonymous 151 days ago

Ladyboys will be booked up that week

Come to Brazil

Stay in Brazil

anonymous 151 days ago

A youtube/fb trope is a hardcore joke? Gtfo here with that nonsense. Also I hope all these bands die in a plane crash and get eaten by cannibals.

anonymous 151 days ago

Totally. Don't know what that long running joke in HC/metal has to do w this tour cos not a single band on this tour has anything to do w HC/metal—past, present, and/or future. Joke's on me and it's been creeping up, but I finally see why so many people crack on this site now. I've been coming to this website since the early 2000s ('01 if I'm not mistaken—could be wrong) and I'm just too stubborn to get my music news elsewhere at this point.

anonymous 151 days ago

" Also none of these bands are metal or hardcore, goddammit dude get an editor! Hire someone who can write!" Nothing wrong with the editor. Maybe they need to write for people who can READ. f*ck off.

anonymous 151 days ago

" Also none of these bands are metal or hardcore" If you don't think that A Day To Remember or Asking Alexandria aren't (or weren't) at least """metal""" then I don't know what to tell you and I won't bother trying to convince you otherwise because nothing I write will ever be able to change your spoiled real-metal mind.

anonymous 151 days ago

Brazilians comment on metal videos asking to come to their country. Get Simple Plan instead.

anonymous 151 days ago

flying in from new mexico for this, can't wait

anonymous 151 days ago

"Get Simple Plan instead." Simple Plan is a huge band in Brazil. Yall have no f*cking clue.

anonymous 150 days ago

Whose this dickrider getting so butt mad about an off the cuff sh it post I wrote? He wrote two comments and claims that Asking Alexandria and ADTR are metal bands. You're a dude go die.