NewsSeptember 29, 2023 11:39 AM ET1,883 views

Marilyn Manson settles rape lawsuit out of court

Marilyn Manson

Brian Warner, known by his stage name Marilyn Manson, has resolved a rape case brought against him in 2021. The case was initiated by an anonymous individual (referred to as Jane Doe) who asserted that Manson had sexually assaulted her and made threats to her life. This woman, who chose to remain unidentified, revealed that she had suppressed memories of these incidents for an extended period before coming forward, aligning with other women who had sued Manson with similar accusations.

Initially dismissed, the lawsuit gained traction after it was amended to provide more detailed allegations against Manson. According to Rolling Stone, the case has now been settled just before the scheduled trial next week.

The anonymous individual issued the following statement:

I was fully prepared for trial and never in a million years thought I would ever settle, but over the past two-and-a-half years I have silently endured threats, bullying, harassment and various forms of intimidation that have intensified over the past few weeks.

Marilyn Manson attended my deposition, and I was forced to answer seven hours of aggressive questioning with him staring at me from across the table. I've been told that this almost never happens, as it's cruel, and that a main reason for it would be to intimidate and inflict emotional distress on a victim.

I never cared about money and only ever wanted justice, but if we had gone to trial, I could have lost my right to anonymity and been victim-blamed on a large and public scale. Most importantly I could have risked losing the freedom to tell my story, and that is worth more than anything in the world."

She added: "If any other victims are reading this. please know that you are loved and supported even if it doesn't feel that way, and that in spite of everything I've been through I don't for one second regret speaking up.

Manson's lawyer Howard King also shared the following:

Brian is pleased that, just as previous lawsuits were abandoned without payment or settled for pennies on the dollar, this plaintiff has now agreed to drop her suit in exchange for an insurance payment representing a fraction of her demands and far less than the cost to Brian of proceeding to trial.

Related Lambgoat Video content:

anonymous 198 days ago

Brian goes Bankrupt after r*pe Allegations. Marilyn Bankson.

anonymous 198 days ago

"iTs NoT aBoUt ThE mOnEy" Finally! A victory for straight white males.

anonymous 198 days ago

Dumb bitch. Sold her silence for what? 50k?

= Voldemort

anonymous 198 days ago

Manson pay converge album cover monies

anonymous 198 days ago

"I have silently endured bullying and harassment" although I am anonymous and no one knows who the f*ck I am. Another gold digger looking for a quick payday.

anonymous 198 days ago

^^^ Yep cuz if she wasn't why didn't she include in her official statement that she will donate her settlement to a r*pe crisis center or battered women office? Cuz it is about the money. Marilyn Manson bought her off plain & simple.

anonymous 198 days ago

Rich football tacklers are stoked

anonymous 198 days ago

"It's not about the money" *takes the money*

anonymous 198 days ago

Next time they can settle it on the football field

anonymous 198 days ago

"She added: "If any other victims are reading this...." So Brian Warner has "she/her" pronouns? lmao soooo rebellious

^ Learn to read simp.

anonymous 198 days ago

Vogel's accountant here, I would be very curious to talk to this Mr King to get an idea on what he spent to make this go away. Asking for a friend

anonymous 197 days ago

Cake and Sodomy and Paying a Slut to Shut Up

anonymous 197 days ago

Brian has released albums titled: P*dophile's Dream and Smells Like Children.

anonymous 197 days ago

^ you'd know one to see one. now go pump my gas.

anonymous 197 days ago

Hey, I don't think this dude is cool.

anonymous 197 days ago

Make FF Day III a conversation about r@pe allegations, alienate survivors in the audience, and stir shit up. Tone deaf, ugly, stupid. Girl can grab someone's d*ck consensually and still not want to get r@ped over a toilet in a barroom bathroom. doesn't mean anyone is a wh*re. YOU'RE. It's a f*cking contraction. Two words combined into one, using an apostrophe, "you" and "are". YOU ARE both stupid. YOU'RE both stupid. "Your" is a f*cking possessive adjective. YOUR BRAIN IS TOO SMALL TO BE CALLING OTHERS STUPID. YOUR EQUATION OF BEER CANS TO R@PE ALLEGATIONS IS, WELL, GROSS. YOU'RE A F*CKIN' MORON. And how was it good decision to force this issue to the the forefront at a festival? How about no one wants to talk about r@pe allegations 24-7? How about r@pe, or r@pe adjacent behavior in bathrooms is gross, Don't f*ck strangers in bar bathrooms. Pretty simple. where there's smoke, there's at least a smoker nearby. It was a f*cking music festival by hundreds,

anonymous 197 days ago

for thousands. Why does some POS band and their r@pey guitarist get to control the ick-multiplier, cause 💎Chad Diamond 💎 said so? You don't even know who tf you are addressing, you just seem to love to type the word "r@pe" and talk about it •quite literally• ad nauseum. It's f*cking creepy. An accusation about anything should be considered on a case to case basis, r@pe included. never denied bar bathroom f*cking? which leaves the r@pe thing on the table (or sink?) She's not the person showing up on a stage like a middle finger. She wrote a f*cking reddit post, and believing victims makes you sound sociopathic, btw. GOOD men need to take responsibility for their actions and they won't have to sweat it", f*cking sociopathic r@pe fans run their mouths about victims being liars. just hired a lawyer and started smearing the accuser. It's smug af, not a good look for a low level HC band.

anonymous 197 days ago

He looks like Nicholas Cage looking like a dragqueen 😂

anonymous 196 days ago

ok go on tour now. we've been waiting, king

anonymous 196 days ago

You'll have that on those bigger jobs.