NewsJune 25, 2023 2:24 PM ET3,290 views

Quicksand share 'Slip' 30th anniversary North American tour dates

quicksand

ANNETTE RODRIGUEZ

After having announced a run of dates in Europe and the UK previously, post-hardcore legends Quicksand are now sharing more dates set for North America in celebration of the 30th anniversary of their debut studio album Slip.

The run of dates starts out in October at Terminal West in Atlanta, GA, and ends in Los Angeles California in December at The Regent. All dates are listed below, and tickets are available here.

Quicksand Slip 30th anniversary tour dates:

10/30 Atlanta, GA @ Terminal West
10/31 Raleigh, NC @ Lincoln Theatre
11/01 Washington, DC @ Atlantis
11/03 Philadelphia, PA @ Underground Arts
11/04 Boston, MA @ Royale
11/05 New York, NY @ Webster Hall
11/24 Englewood, CO @ Gothic Theatre
11/25 Salt Lake City, UT @ Metro Music Hall
11/27 Portland, OR @ Revolution Hall
11/28 Vancouver, BC @ Rickshaw Theatre
11/29 Seattle, WA @ Neumos
12/01 San Francisco, CA @ Bimbo's 365 Club
12/02 Los Angeles, CA @ The Regent

Search for tours coming to your city here.

GOOsand

anonymous 356 days ago

Comments disabled on the Megadeth post due to webby's shitty writing.

Retire

Koyo is support

anonymous 356 days ago

Band rules live since the reunion/ditching tom

anonymous 356 days ago

Walter Schriefels: Milking Gorilla Biscuits, Quicksand, Youth Of Today & Rival Schools cuz he can't make it with new music under a new name. Is the Cave In dude still poorly standing in for The CVS Shoplifter? Or did The CVS Shoplifter rejoin the band now that Bloodclot (Dudclot) is done?

anonymous 356 days ago

The Shitty Liberal Cities Tour sponsored by Pfizer and Bud Light.

anonymous 356 days ago

You f*cking insensitive prick, that cvs shoplifter happens to be an oxy addict so if you have to make fun of him for anything it should at least be that >>> So making fun of a drug addict is thoughtful and caring in your warped brain, got it. Tom is not an oxy addict, he's just a dumbfu ck burnout who smoked too much weed after Bold broke up.

anonymous 356 days ago

Cvs shoplifter should start a duo with Walgreens shoplifter Michael Todd from Coheed This > Quicksand w/o Tom & Coheed Call it Shoplifters 😂

anonymous 356 days ago

Or did The CVS Shoplifter rejoin the band now that Bloodclot (Dudclot) is done? Wait, is this pathetic version of "Bloodclot" already done?? So done John Joseph changed the band's Instagram handle to JohnJosephNYC only for the account to be suspended because of his bullsh it 😂

anonymous 356 days ago

Band rules live since the reunion/ditching tom Band sucked as a trio & is a cover band with Cave In Dude standing in for Tom playing Tom's parts & playing what Tom wrote. Let's see Cave In Dude write his own sh it for Quicksand. He won't.

anonymous 356 days ago

If you haven't shoplifted from CVS or Walgreens you're a pu§§y wait this is LG, that's all there is

anonymous 356 days ago

I shoplift from cvs and Walgreens daily because I live in the best state, California

anonymous 356 days ago

I shoplift from CVS and Walgreens because my kids don't love me. I bang Oxy in the parking lot before I go in. I used to like Quicksand in college. I was a headbanger then.

anonymous 356 days ago

I peacefully protest by burning down a CVS.

Shoplifters of the World Unite

anonymous 356 days ago

I met my wife at a CVS in 92. She left me for Walter Schreifels. Or she thought she did, turned out it was just an adjunct professor of history from the community college also named Walter. I hate Quicksand.

anonymous 356 days ago

I saw Quicksand open for Anthrax and White Zombie.

anonymous 356 days ago

That was a weird f*cking opener for those two.

'Slip' by Throwdown > 'Slip' by Quicksand

anonymous 355 days ago

anonymous 18 hours ago Koyo is support Koyo is probably the worst band. Guys catering to guys. Singing with a lithhhp. Awful awful $hit

anonymous 355 days ago

^ "Koyo is probably the worst band. Guys catering to guys. Singing with a lithhhp. Awful awful $hit" Don't you mean Thit?

anonymous 355 days ago

*I've never met a single fan of this band in my life. I've also never seen anyone talk or post about them. Are they even real? f*ck Quicksand* How can you look at a picture of Walter and question if one of his 26 bands are real? Dude looks like Jesus, or an adjunct professor, or a creepy AF Kinkos Manager but definitely real. Quicksand must have a fan somewhere, in like central Massachusetts or Connecticut or something. Some guy named Brian who drives a Honda and buys his Dockers at Costco. Question if a Walter band is real. What's more hardcore than Walter? Nothing. His name is Walter. Says it right there.

anonymous 355 days ago

@DANNYDIABLO: MY ALLERGIES ARE ACTING UP & I GOT A HEMORRHOID THAT IS ENFLAMED SON!!! I USE 2 MAKE FUN OF MY DAD CAUSE HE WOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM. NOW I AM IN BED TRYING TO RELAX & TAKE A NAP. I MAD SURE @BIGLETO GOT HIS VERSE DONE TODAY 4 THE SUPREME FORCE SYNDICATE TRACK. 👹😵💀☠️👺 😂🤡💩 wash yo ( ( )🌞

Tags: Quicksand