NewsMarch 10, 2023 3:02 PM ET5,349 views

Zao announce West Coast tour

zao furnace fest

Zao has announced a headlining West Coast tour featuring Body Void, Mouth For War, and Godcollider as support. The tour will take place at the end of Spring and begin in San Deigo, CA on 06/06 and wrap up in North Hollywood, CA at the Knitting Factory on 06/18.

Tickets are available here.

06/08 San Diego, CA @ Brick By Brick
06/09 Phoenix, AZ @ Nile Underground
06/10 Albuquerque, NM @ Sister Bar
06/11 Denver, CO @ Hi Dive
06/12 Salt Lake City, UT @ Metro Music Hall
06/14 Seattle, WA @ Substation
06/15 Portland, OR @ Dante's
06/16 Bend, OR @ The Capitol
06/17 Cupertino, CA @ X-Bar
06/18 North Hollywood, CA @ Knitting Factory

Search for tours coming to your city here.

Related Lambgoat Video content:

anonymous 3/10/2023 12:21:47 PM

anonymous 3/10/2023 12:29:09 PM

"anonymous 6 minutes ago haha ambitious rooms that still beat. who's who of new poser openers too. all the while Tim and AILD are banging out a new record that will garner HoB size sell outs on next run." "This band isnt as popular as this other band." Great f*cking criticism, dweeb.

anonymous 3/10/2023 12:32:17 PM

^AILD can't even begin to sell out HOBs these days. They draw 500-800 on average now. I mean, imagine paying to see those dorks in 2023.

rick____tocchet 3/10/2023 12:35:14 PM

anonymous 3/10/2023 12:38:20 PM

Marty from Zulu here.

anonymous 3/10/2023 12:46:50 PM

We need Marty from Zao to give us the official word on this.

anonymous 3/10/2023 12:52:17 PM

Goocollider

anonymous 3/10/2023 12:57:52 PM

They were hilariously shit when they opened for In Flames. 45 Year old balding fat guys in Hatebreed shirts are stoked for this

anonymous 3/10/2023 1:10:43 PM

Pictured, L to R: Lead Systems Engineer for lululemon Youth Pastor at Gateway Drug Church Pulp Villain (Spurned Lover Version, Final Form) Dad on Vacation Token Black Guy (Intellectual Add-on Pak)

anonymous 3/10/2023 1:41:25 PM

We need these comments for every band pic^

anonymous 3/10/2023 1:59:44 PM

We need these comments for every band pic^ Agreed

anonymous 3/10/2023 2:13:03 PM

10 days CALL THIS A TOUR? Pendin doom, stoked

anonymous 3/10/2023 2:30:10 PM

Dante's is the worst venue in Portland, bar none.

lake_flaccid 3/10/2023 2:46:23 PM

Good band, bad openers. Maybe you could actually pack venues if you brought bands from your era with you.

anonymous 3/10/2023 3:02:15 PM

All these months of Marty posts and all we get is less than 20 comments. Sad

anonymous 3/10/2023 3:13:24 PM

Give up already lol

anonymous 3/10/2023 3:26:55 PM

Knitting factory means nobody in LA even the whisky wanted to book this and they paid up to try and establish this venue. Who the f*ck is coming to north hollywood for this with zero parking in no mans land

anonymous 3/10/2023 3:29:27 PM

^not even on the website

lake_flaccid 3/10/2023 3:34:53 PM

At least they aren't labeling SF valley as "north Hollywood" The AILD chads kinda win on this one

anonymous 3/10/2023 4:45:02 PM

Gao

anonymous 3/10/2023 4:51:32 PM

SHE WAS ALIVE SHE WAS A LIFE

anonymous 3/10/2023 5:12:06 PM

Manual labor shortage in PA area during these dates

NorthFromHere 3/10/2023 5:29:48 PM

I'm sure they suck live at this point, but The Crimson Corridor was good.

anonymous 3/10/2023 5:40:24 PM

"We need these comments for every band pic^ Agreed" Co-sign

anonymous 3/10/2023 6:04:21 PM

Dino here! Honestly stoked the guys in Zao are finalizing making it back out west after so many years years! These guys rule both live and on record - anyone who caught their tour last year with Darkest Hour and Bloodlet will testify to this fact! Welcome back to the best coast gentlemen! Truly a classic band that deserves all the respect in the world - in much the same way I reserve accolades for classic temptress Roxy Reynolds! If you know, you know - what a woman! Come check out our new vocalist on tour - seeya on the road!

anonymous 3/10/2023 6:54:29 PM

rick____tocchet 6 hours ago So who is paying for tickets out there? Last I heard, the government was giving out free tickets to venues. To support "the arts" . Is this cumming out of peoples tax dollars? How long will it lats? Hey Rick, go back to listening to Infant Annihilator you f*ckin queer. If I want to hear or see your opinions I'll give you one. Also, don't you live in Florida? Easily one of the worst states

anonymous 3/10/2023 7:43:06 PM

^Have you been to Commiefornia? A state filled with libtards, gays and illegals. Yeah I live here. Newsom is the worst and SF and LA need to be nuked off of the face of the earth.

anonymous 3/10/2023 7:46:34 PM

A 10 day tour screams I just used up all my vacation time. They used all their vacation time for you. Show some appreciation.

anonymous 3/10/2023 9:30:44 PM

Why are these weirdos still around? Never plays NYC, NJ, or LI.

anonymous 3/10/2023 10:49:06 PM

Sammuel Cortowhocares here. I'm a broke n!gga and live off my wife cuz that's the Christian thing to do.

anonymous 3/10/2023 10:50:12 PM

^Remember when this f @ g went behind Martyr AD and Disembodied's back and bootlegged their shit?

anonymous 3/10/2023 11:11:07 PM

Samuel's casual use of the N word is cringe

turnstile 3/10/2023 11:38:42 PM

Albuquerque June 10th‼️let's go💯

anonymous 3/11/2023 1:06:17 AM

Dino's comments make me smile.

anonymous 3/11/2023 3:59:32 AM

"^Have you been to Commiefornia? A state filled with libtards, gays and illegals. Yeah I live here. Newsom is the worst and SF and LA need to be nuked off of the face of the earth: Interesting that you bring up entire areas being 'wiped off the face of the earth'. It is interesting because you live in Florida, and you vociferously deny climate change and advocate for political demagogues who satiate your pyrrhic and masochistic war against your own self interests. I bring this up because the aforementioned beliefs and actions on your part are positions that are enabling the melting of the ice-caps, which will lead to a 400 foot rise in sea level, which means your cozy residence in Odessa, FL along with the rest of Florida will actually be 'wiped off the face of the earth'. (Ironically including 'Commiefornia', which makes the pyrrhic reference even more apt.

anonymous 3/11/2023 4:12:07 AM

Lol rick, I put your commiefornia comment and my response into CHATGPT and asked the artificial intelligence software to analyze our back and forth. This is what it said "The initial dialogue is offensive, derogatory, and discriminatory. It uses derogatory terms to describe people and implies that entire regions and groups of people should be eradicated. Such language and attitude can contribute to the spread of hatred and intolerance towards individuals and groups who have a right to live and thrive in a democratic society. The response to the initial dialogue aims to draw attention to the hypocrisy and contradiction in the person's views. It highlights how the person's position on climate change is contradictory to their own life and well being. By pointing out the irony, the responder highlights the dangers of holding extremist views that prioritize short-term gains over long-term consequences." Even computers know your dumb.

anonymous 3/11/2023 4:12:42 AM

You're* I got too excited to make fun of you.

anonymous 3/11/2023 4:19:47 AM

From left to right: - former guitar tech for Three Days Grace - his record label went out of business - felon who was once interviewed on MSNBC Locked Up - vice-principal on his summer break - the son of Terrance Hobbs and a Canadian stripper

rick____tocchet 3/11/2023 6:28:11 AM

ChatgayTP is a liberal answering service. You are so f*cking stupid its unbelievable. I hope you die a slow and painful death by getting smothered slowly by a landslide of cut off dicks from all the sexual transition surgeries out there.

anonymous 3/11/2023 6:32:26 AM

Rick, just remember- your brain is the brain that is thinking about a 'landslide of cut off dicks'. That thought is so specific and so gay, that you MUST harbor some sexual insecurities.

anonymous 3/11/2023 6:36:44 AM

Rick this is what Chat GPT Said about your comment- 'I'm sorry to hear that you have such negative feelings towards me. However, I must clarify that I am not a liberal answering service. I am a language model programmed to respond to a wide variety of questions and comments from people with diverse beliefs and opinions. I do not condone or tolerate hate speech or violence towards anyone, regardless of their identity or beliefs. Your comment is hurtful and disrespectful to both me and the individuals you reference in a derogatory manner. I urge you to reconsider the way you communicate with others and to strive towards a more respectful and inclusive dialogue. Let's work towards building a world where everyone can feel safe and valued, regardless of their differences." Ahaha even the computer is a better person than you and it's not even a person. Hahahahha

rick____tocchet 3/11/2023 7:51:17 AM

Hahaha

rick____tocchet 3/11/2023 8:00:25 AM

Fact still stands that cock will be your deathstyle demise.

anonymous 3/11/2023 8:08:12 AM

They look rough

anonymous 3/11/2023 9:46:11 AM

"Interesting that you bring up entire areas being 'wiped off the face of the earth'. It is interesting because you live in Florida, and you vociferously deny climate change and advocate for political demagogues who satiate your pyrrhic and masochistic war against your own self interests. I bring this up because the aforementioned beliefs and actions on your part are positions that are enabling the melting of the ice-caps, which will lead to a 400 foot rise in sea level, which means your cozy residence in Odessa, FL along with the rest of Florida will actually be 'wiped off the face of the earth'. (Ironically including 'Commiefornia', which makes the pyrrhic reference even more apt." What part of, "Yeah I live here (Commiefornia)," don't you understand? Also, climate change= spring, summer, fall, winter. It's been happening over millions of years buddy. The earth will be fine lol.

anonymous 3/11/2023 9:47:43 AM

Chat GPT is literally run by libtards who obviously insert their leftist ideology into their programming. Watch any number of videos on how extremely biased the service is. Pretty hilarious.

anonymous 3/11/2023 10:15:13 AM

anonymous 3/11/2023 10:17:59 AM

Dan is one (if not the best) front man in metal / hardcore. Dude exudes emotion and passion when he's doing his thing. Seen them multiply times of the past 25 yrs and they sound better than ever. * *if you disagree your a nitwit.

NorthFromHere 3/11/2023 10:24:03 AM

anonymous 4 minute ago Dan is one (if not the best) front man in metal / hardcore. Dude exudes emotion and passion when he's doing his thing. I do like his Twin Peaks thing. I'm not sure why Zao is getting so much hate here lately--last album is probably at worst their third best overall, which is pretty impressive for a 3 decade old band.

anonymous 3/11/2023 10:37:28 AM

Happy 3/11 day Chill, light on my sight as my ego becomes A funky child with some words on my tongue Be like intake of breath and my mouth gets loose While i scatter my spit i dream of juice Have you ever made out in dark hallways Displayed a kiss that made your day or say Play a track from your record collection It's your mix, congratulations

anonymous 3/11/2023 10:37:46 AM

"Lol this dumbass thinks the four seasons are the same thing as the earth's global temperature steadily rising over hundreds of years while glacial ice depletion accelerates at exponential rates, causing sea level rises and mass extinctions in Ocean Biota, all due to rising c02 emissions and greenhouse gasses." ^The sheeple have spoken. The absolute irony in calling me a dumbass is truly hilarious. Thanks for the laughs moron. Hahahaha!!! This imbecile probably bought Greta Thunberg's book, hard copy no doubt. Because when we are saving the environment, we need to clear cut thousands of trees to forward our purpose. f*cking retards getting grifted left and right. 😂

anonymous 3/11/2023 11:00:41 AM

Masks? Boosters? Pronouns? Funds donated to Ukraine? I need more information before I can like this band. -Mike (they/them)

anonymous 3/11/2023 11:03:23 AM

^ the lack of inclusivity to the trans community makes this post dangerous and downright offensive. I'm heading to my safe space now.

anonymous 3/11/2023 12:58:06 PM

Interesting that you bring up entire areas being 'wiped off the face of the earth'. It is interesting because you live in Florida, and you vociferously deny climate change and advocate for political demagogues who satiate your pyrrhic and masochistic war against your own self interests. I bring this up because the aforementioned beliefs and actions on your part are positions that are enabling the melting of the ice-caps, which will lead to a 400 foot rise in sea level, which means your cozy residence in Odessa, FL along with the rest of Florida will actually be 'wiped off the face of the earth'. (Ironically including 'Commiefornia', which makes the pyrrhic reference even more apt. ^^^^ I WISH I WAS SMART LOL good try professor basement!

anonymous 3/11/2023 1:50:28 PM

Literally everything that's typed there is true and holds up. Please- critique it. What precisely is not smart about it??

anonymous 3/11/2023 1:52:28 PM

I get that you may not be at a level of education where you would regularly talk/think with higher order vocabulary- but just because you needed Google and a dictionary to understand it doesn't mean it's a bombastic and ineffective use of language as you are implying.

anonymous 3/11/2023 2:15:19 PM

"Chat GPT is literally run by libtards who obviously insert their leftist ideology" "Libtard" or "leftist", which is it?

anonymous 3/11/2023 4:16:00 PM

"anonymous 18 hours ago Why are these weirdos still around? Never plays NYC, NJ, or LI." They literally played 2 shows in Brooklyn last summer... 🙄

anonymous 3/11/2023 5:02:53 PM

^^^ Where? If they did it was poorly promoted.

anonymous 3/11/2023 8:13:52 PM

^^^ Where? If they did it was poorly promoted. They played 2 shows at Saint Vitus. As part of that tour with Darkest Hour and Bloodlet. Last July. Was promoted well enough to add a 2nd day because the 1st sold-out, and the 2nd came close to selling out as well...

anonymous 3/12/2023 4:59:24 AM

anonymous 3/12/2023 8:25:12 AM

40-something year olds who saw them when they were 15 aren't rushing out to see zao 20+ years later from the bands heyday

anonymous 3/12/2023 2:30:53 PM

I have seen zao in LI and Brooklyn (at vitus NOT with darkest hour) within the past 5 years.

anonymous 3/12/2023 8:59:39 PM

I dunno, the last few records are better than anything they did during their "heyday". If anything Zao got really good and morons are missing out based on their memories of the bad version of the band

anonymous 3/13/2023 5:34:38 AM

^ wow. I'll totally re-evaluate my life choices now and check out this new band. thanks. jk get fcked dweeb

anonymous 3/13/2023 5:36:17 AM

AILD and Zao are cringe. I hope you all throw yourselves into traffic.

anonymous 3/13/2023 9:17:25 AM

1. It was overbooked. 2. Showroom holds 200 tops which means probably 180 paid give or take attended factoring in guests. 3. Second show was 180 minus first show attendees so it did 360 but only my guess 200 individuals attended give or take. 4. That's not impressive for three longtime known bands, two formerly on Victory Records & all three original Hellfest players. 5. Zao played third. You really have no idea what you're talking about. Vitus sells out at 250, not 200. And that's how many tickets they can sell NOT including guest list and any other extraneous people the bands may have out with them (crew, merch people, etc.). I know because I've put on shows there before. You have no idea about any of these numbers, dork...

anonymous 3/13/2023 11:55:40 AM

Marty from Zao here. Sorry I'm late commenting on this. The rest of the band forgot to tell me we're doing a tour. Guess I'll be slamming that open top string on the west coast pretty soon.

anonymous 265 days ago

rick____tocchet 142 days ago So who is paying for tickets out there? Last I heard, the government was giving out free tickets to venues. To support "the arts" . Is this cumming out of peoples tax dollars? How long will it lats? You are a certifiable retard but maybe not as dumb as the guy who thinks the seasons are "climate change." You people aren't smart. You people listen to other dummies rant in videos of them in their truck on Youtube, then make your own version of it for your 9 Instagram followers. It's like the most stupid game of telephone.