NewsSeptember 20, 2022 4:19 PM ET1,836 views

Obscura storage locker broken into, band searches for missing guitar

Obscura

Obscura is touring Europe currently but over the weekend they received word that their locker/storage room was broken into. The thieves were able to make away with some of the band's production and backline gear. Luckily for the band, there were multiple cameras recording the robbery, however, they are asking fans to be on the lookout for a special item. A white Flying V ESP.

California is fantastic.

anonymous 15 days ago

Obscura is touring Europe currently but over the weekend they received word that their locker/storage room over the weekend. Obscura is touring Europe currently but over the weekend they received word that their locker/storage room over the weekend. Obscura is touring Europe currently but over the weekend they received word that their locker/storage room over the weekend.

anonymous 15 days ago

Editing still matters for the type of work yall are trying to continue. Go watch the btbam vanflip interview if you want to see btbam and tosin abasi and insulted by this lerk slob

anonymous 15 days ago

You felt pretty cool having a beer with keith buckley though. One of countless fanboy enablers. Hows is he? At least he has the balls to burn up. Sideline living putzen like yourself just attempt to write about other peoples lives. You do nothing cool

anonymous 15 days ago

Someone take all their gear next time.

anonymous 15 days ago

" ou felt pretty cool having a beer with keith buckley though."…. Foreign or drugs..

anonymous 15 days ago

Biden-era Lambgoat is shameful.

Biden's America sucks.

anonymous 15 days ago

lol no one is coming to hang out with you after furnace fest show, bethetar or whatever your name is. I bet the "special guest" to this public bar is going to be lurkcity and the other new guys. lol

anonymous 15 days ago

no doubt a mouthbreathing trump-lover is the perp since they are all criminals

I wrote in Hilary Clinton the last election

anonymous 15 days ago

I wrote in Elizabeth Warren because I support indigenous peoples. Lol.

Band sucks.

anonymous 15 days ago

This site is really f*cking terrible. I'm talking Metal Sucks level of dogshit.

anonymous 15 days ago

At least Lambooot doesn't suck liberal cock like they're the Howard Stern of heavy metal. MetalSucks f*cking sucks.

anonymous 15 days ago

anonymous 2 hours ago no doubt a mouthbreathing trump-lover is the perp since they are all criminals permalink | report abuse Doesn't your asshole hurt after f*cking yourself for so long

anonymous 15 days ago

if you want to see btbam and tosin abasi and insulted by this lerk slob if you want to see btbam and tosin abasi and insulted by this lerk slob if you want to see btbam and tosin abasi and insulted by this lerk slob

anonymous 15 days ago

"Imagine voting for Biden and even better, still supporting that demented worthless piece of shit. How dumb must you feel. 😂" Imagine thinking biden and trump aren't on the same team

anonymous 15 days ago

Biden is on Team Pedophile, which is slightly different than Team Martha's Hypocrites.

anonymous 15 days ago

This site has gone to shit, I can basically take it off my toolbar and get all the same news from Reddit. You guys really didn't want to cover Capsize coming back with a new single from nuking their socials after SA allegations? LG softer than baby shit and the people running this site are f*cking dorks

anonymous 15 days ago

^ Stop writing about how you're going to do it and just do it you clown

^ backed hard

^nailed it. I'm gay.

anonymous 15 days ago

I f*cking hate diversity driven multicultural America. I hate the f*cking West. This f*cking sucks. Send the Edomites back to Hell.

anonymous 15 days ago

I understand why Americans don't vote, but I'm still figuring out the consequently off-topic comment section

7billiondead 14 days ago

At least they're d.ary enough to know where the guitar is.

anonymous 14 days ago

There will be no justice until the boys grow up and start acting like men.

anonymous 14 days ago

Shoulda obscura'd

anonymous 14 days ago

I get paid over 💵200$💵 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 💵10k💵 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing.. :) AND GOOD LUCK.:) HERE====)> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥.𝐜𝐨𝐦

anonymous 14 days ago

anonymous 14 days ago

^^100%

anonymous 14 days ago

"Imagine voting for Biden and even better, still supporting that demented worthless piece of shit. How dumb must you feel. 😂" How many potential federal felonies is your early-onset dementia suffering, pathological liar, narcissistic fat ass facing, at this moment?? The fact your side feels intellectually superior to ANYTHING is mind blowing. Again, you'd be WAY better off taking the "we're better, more Godly people than you," because outrageously dumb.

anonymous 14 days ago

anonymous 5 hours ago Republicans: child traffickers and pedophiles. Racists and retards. Easily manipulated suckers that need to be told what to do. Identity politics is all they have. Zero solutions, only bitching and moaning. f*cking losers. permalink | report abuse Your asshole is bleeding profusely

anonymous 14 days ago

the christian right is quite literally the ground zero for diddlers.

anonymous 14 days ago

^^^I'm thinking the same libtard is posting over and over again. His TDS really does OBSCURE rational thinking. But what's new, liberals don't utilize reason, logic, intelligence or common sense for that matter. Hope you like that RED WAVE sweetheart. 😘 USA! USA! USA! Make Liberals Cry More in 2024!

anonymous 13 days ago

anonymous 12 hours ago ^^^I'm thinking the same libtard is posting over and over again. His TDS really does OBSCURE rational thinking. Yes, while being flogged by multiple other people… go figure

Tags: Obscura