NewsSeptember 8, 2022 11:11 PM ET1,692 views

Fit For A King Release Video for new track "Falling Through the Sky"

Fit for a king

Dana Willax

Official press release:

Fit For A King recently announced their new album The Hell We Create arriving October 28 via Solid State Records.

Today, the band has shared the video for "Falling Through the Sky."

Vocalist Ryan Kirby stated:

'Falling Through the Sky' represents the mental struggles I had dealt with during the pandemic, and how little my upbringing prepared me to deal with it. Between adopting two children, my wife having constant health issues, and me losing almost 70 percent of my income, I was an absolute wreck.

Search for tours coming to your city here.

anonymous 9/8/2022 8:40:00 PM

But definitely not fit for a queen today.

anonymous 9/8/2022 8:41:50 PM

Just when you thought Fit For a King couldn't get any worse...

anonymous 9/8/2022 8:49:32 PM

YES!!! This rips!!!!!! Thank you LG new ownership!!! Keep up the good work!!!

anonymous 9/8/2022 9:12:23 PM

1st Comment wins

anonymous 9/8/2022 10:12:36 PM

Lame band. Where's the new as I lay crying article with tim/tits posing with a goat? Come on lamegoat just pay bbmouth, you'll get plenty of comments lol

anonymous 9/9/2022 2:03:14 AM

Falling Through the Sky' represents the mental struggles I had dealt with during the pandemic, and how little my upbringing prepared me to deal with it. What a giant f*cking gay.

anonymous 9/9/2022 3:26:23 AM

Great Job, Video Director!!! I love the story arc of man in space with people in an abandoned factory. I'll be looking for this track on the upcoming ALIENS V soundtrack.

anonymous 9/9/2022 5:17:38 AM

anonymous 8 hours ago But definitely not fit for a queen today. permalink | report abuse Defff not

anonymous 9/9/2022 5:17:48 AM

"Between adopting two children, my wife having constant health issues, and me losing almost 70 percent of my income, I was an absolute wreck." Ok, This song is called "my bitch wife is faking it", take it away, boys.