NewsAugust 5, 2022 10:50 AM ET799 views

Amon Amarth reveal latest single and music video

Amon Amarth

Amon Amarth has released its latest single along with a music video in conjunction with their current release The Great Heathen Army which dropped today. The video for the new single, "Find A Way Or Make One", is available below.

The band had the following comments about the latest track:

We did this video with director Mikis Fontagnier in Frankfurt, Germany and with it we wanted to try something different. This video is our take on the style of some of our favorite videos we grew up on as kids, like Twisted Sister's 'We're Not Gonna Take It' and Motörhead's 'Killed By Death'. We had some fun making this and it was definitely fun to smash up a stale old business office!

anonymous 7 days ago

I bet these guys smell like stale farts.

anonymous 7 days ago

I bet you like to shit in the shower and then step on it so you can feel it between your toes.

anonymous 7 days ago

Fun song. Fun video. Also, I'm as gay as the day is long.

anonymous 7 days ago

Duck Dynasty: the band. Also, I believe there's a special place in hell for this retarded brand of melodeath disguising as "viking" shit. To think melodeath was once great between 1995 and 2000, no thanks to the incels from Amon Acrap

anonymous 7 days ago

I am making $162/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it simply , COPY AND OPEN THIS SITE__________𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗮𝗿.𝗰𝗼𝗺

anonymous 7 days ago

duck dynasty comment, 9/10, with that being said, i'm fried out in these raw cones, this song isn't terrible, might actually jam this shit at the skate park later while i shred.

anonymous 7 days ago

This is your culture white people.

anonymous 7 days ago

yeah?

anonymous 7 days ago

I hope they are vaccinated and boosted (to their eligibility, of course!) It's a good reminder that, even as cases go down, you should get vaccinated and boosted if you haven't already to help prevent more serious symptoms and giving COVID to others.

anonymous 6 days ago

anonymous 11 hours ago This is your culture white people. ^^ what do you know punk? Keep trying to be edgy for your fellow non binary white friends with speaking disorder (aka valley speak)

anonymous 6 days ago

Yes metal came exclusively from white cultures. Good job walking into that, dumbass.

anonymous 5 days ago

I like Vikings and everything but these guys are corny as f*ck

anonymous 5 days ago

Literal white people problems.