NewsMay 16, 2022 10:31 AM ET3,128 views

Sunny Day Real Estate announce reunion tour

Sunny Day Real Estate and The Appleseed Cast will tour the U.S. together this fall.

Sunny Day Real Estate tour

Official press release:

Acclaimed band Sunny Day Real Estate is reuniting for the first time in 12 years for a large-scale 2022 North American tour. Original vocalist/guitarist Jeremy Enigk, guitarist Dan Hoerner and drummer William Goldsmith will be performing with additional musicians. The 25-date tour includes major markets such as Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta, Boston, Seattle, Dallas, and many more with support from The Appleseed Cast. Additionally, Sunny Day Real Estate will perform at Riot Fest in Chicago, IL on September 17 and headlining Furnace Fest in Birmingham, AL on September 24.

A full schedule of tour dates can be found below. Tickets go on sale on Friday, May 20th at 10am local and can be purchased at www.sunnyday.realestate.

9/13 Lawrence, KS @ Liberty Hall
9/14 Omaha, NE @ The Admiral
9/17 Chicago, IL @ Riot Fest (no The Appleseed Cast)
9/18 Detroit, MI @ St. Andrew's Hall
12/10 Phoenix, AZ @ The Van Buren
12/11 San Diego, CA @ The Observatory SD
12/12 Los Angeles, CA @ The Wiltern
12/14 San Francisco, CA @ Regency Ballroom
12/16 Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater
12/18 Seattle, WA @ The Moore Theatre

Search for tours coming to your city here.

hard backed

anonymous 91 days ago

Please tune your instruments like you did on "diary." that tuned up rubbish of "how it feels to be something on."- was utter garbage. is the bassist going to be taking time away from the "Foo Fighters" for this?

NameDropCop 91 days ago

"Sunny Day Real Estate has earned praise from members of renowned bands such as Shudder To Think, Taking Back Sunday, Quicksand, My Chemical Romance and Death Cab for Cutie, among others. The band tapped into the cultural zeitgeist and has been referenced on shows including South Park." Son, are you aware how fast you were droppin' names back there?

Singer of Candy here, I am dying and withering. I am visibly I'll

anonymous 91 days ago

"Singer of Candy here, I am dying and withering. I am visibly I'll" I think you meant ILL homie. Band is ILL. Who cares if the singer looks like a diseased zombie?

anonymous 91 days ago

People who normally talk about actual real estate for fun will be there for this.

anonymous 91 days ago

Son, are you aware how fast you were droppin' names back there? HAHAHAHA

anonymous 91 days ago

Singer of Candy here, I am dying and withering. I am visibly I'll" I think you meant ILL homie. Band is ILL. Who cares if the singer looks like a diseased zombie? >> How does he look like that?

BigDog 91 days ago

Break out those knee braces, it's the "stand with your arms crossed because we are too f*cking old to mosh anymore" tour!

anonymous 91 days ago

flying in from ashgabat for the houston show, can't wait

VodkaVeins 91 days ago

Who ever moshed to Sunny Day Real Estate?

thetowerofrome 91 days ago

This f*cking rules . Both these two are all time favorites of mine.

anonymous 91 days ago

Hey it's either tour or sell the house, gen z digs'em, what'dya gonna do?

anonymous 91 days ago

Day off in NYC for a shit-sounding late night tv show appearance.

anonymous 91 days ago

Decembers Tragic Drive are opening!

anonymous 91 days ago

I've had 3 knee surgeries and I'm IN!

anonymous 91 days ago

Just the mention of real estate in any form will guarantee a 30% cash offer over listing price. Better get tickets/merch/parking before you're priced out of the market

anonymous 90 days ago

Day off in NYC for a shit-sounding late night tv show appearance. >>> Doubt it. Most likely just a rest day. ^^^ Kimmel's booker trying to save face after dropping the ball

anonymous 90 days ago