NewsMarch 28, 2022 4:15 PM ET12,718 views

Erra guitarist Sean Price quits band

Erra guitarist Sean Price has announced his amicable departure from the group after a decade together. Price had this to say:

"It is time I break the news that I will no longer be playing with Erra. I dedicated ten years of my life to the band, so this is incredibly bittersweet. Sweet because in the years leading up to now, my life has evolved in ways I could have never imagined, and I am happier than I ever have been. Bitter because it is sad to say goodbye. However, this is not a sad departure. It is simply a new chapter for the band and me. Touring has felt more difficult part due to the recent pandemic. An already tough career choice seems only to get more challenging, but that's why the band needs your support more than ever. I am Erra's biggest fan. You have no idea what the music and playing for you all did for me and my life. I am eternally grateful to all fans and my bandmates, whom I love very much."

Meanwhile, Erra have issued the following:

"We support Sean 100% and he supports us moving forward. I know it may seem sudden, but this actually happened in November and was something we were all aware of on our shows in December and through the rollout of our Deluxe. Sean played in Erra for nearly 10 years and the memories we've shared together will always hold meaning for all of us. Being in a band is tough and time and again disrupts friendships, so it is with massive relief for all of us to be announcing this departure as a group of bestfriends. We wish nothing but the best for Sean in all the exciting things he has going on in his life. Nothing but love for our brother."

anonymous 143 days ago

He's been replaced by Will Smith on slap bass.

anonymous 143 days ago

Dude often seemed withdrawn and miserable on tour

welcome to arbys

END OF AN ERRA AMIRITE

anonymous 142 days ago

"The main two dudes take more of a cut and after the pandemic, it became apparent that I now resent them for it." -him, probably. "Yeah, he asked for a bigger cut but we said no, so now we're either going to make even more with his parts on tracks or hire someone for a fraction of what we paid him." -them, probably

anonymous 142 days ago

Looks like the kinda guy whose future nickname will be "curly fry."

rick_tocchet 142 days ago

Never listened to one song from this band. That streak looks like it will be continued.

anonymous 142 days ago

Sean sucks lol lame as f*ck to tour with. Good riddance.

anonymous 142 days ago

Looks like he finally saw the Erra in his ways.

anonymous 142 days ago

The real Sean Price died years ago. P!

anonymous 142 days ago

When a problem comes along, you must whip it

I remember when I had my first Misery Signals beer

floorpuncher 142 days ago

pandemic is over brah

Was he vaccinated

anonymous 142 days ago

O'Reilly's customer service will now be open on weekends.

anonymous 142 days ago

Matt Fox from Shai Hulud here. Anyone know if this lad can do vocals?

anonymous 142 days ago

Flagged for C00f disinfo: a "pandemic" of a bad stuffy nose doesn't do shit. lockdowns and mandates and v@x requirements are what f*cked things up.

anonymous 142 days ago

"Good now maybe Alan Rigson will come back. Their sound changed drastically when he left. Impulse and Augment are gold albums." I don't think he is ever coming back, I think he and Jesse had a fallout and now Alan is married with kids. I agree with you, those two albums are stellar and their old vocalist was a beast. Haven't really been into their stuff since

this band is garbage!

anonymous 142 days ago

Erra body in the club gettin boosted

earthpart20 142 days ago

am i the only one on here who doesn't know who most of these people/bands are that are breaking up or dying left and right?

anonymous 142 days ago

I heard Fat Pat might take over.

Fake ass Sean Price. P!

anonymous 141 days ago

"I don't think he is ever coming back, I think he and Jesse had a fallout and now Alan is married with kids. I agree with you, those two albums are stellar and their old vocalist was a beast. Haven't really been into their stuff since" Apparently him and Jesse are on good terms since a little bit before Erra's self titled came out. So maybe there is hope. I miss the shit out of Garrison too. He fit them way more than JT imo

anonymous 141 days ago

I get paid over 190$ per hour looking at naked Fat Pat photos from home.

Tags: Erra