NewsMarch 24, 2022 12:53 PM ET10,188 views

As I Lay Dying and Whitechapel summer U.S. tour with Shadow Of Intent and Brand Of Sacrifice rumored

As I Lay Dying and Whitechapel tour

After having their early 2021 U.S. tour canceled due to the pandemic, it looks as though As I Lay Dying, Whitechapel, and Shadow Of Intent will try again this summer, with additional support from Brand Of Sacrifice.

The trek has yet to be confirmed,  but the following dates have surfaced thus far:

6/15 Fort Smith, AL @ Temple Live
7/6 Green Bay, WI @ EPIC Event Center
7/16 Wichita, KS @ Wave ICT

cite your sources

anonymous 138 days ago

LOOKS LIKE REAL METAL IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

anonymous 138 days ago

this tour is going to absolutely MURDER. this lineup is the TITS. So many good MAMMARIES of seeing As I Lay Dying back in the day.

Real Metalcore tour!!

anonymous 138 days ago

As My Wife Lays Dying It baffles me that promoters are still booking this piece of shi t. He hired a hitman (or who he thought was one) to kill his wife. Yes, he did the time for the crime thus should be allowed to work so he doesn't rob anyone but let him do something else not what he did before as if he never tried to kill his wife. Him playing shows & being in the public eye is obscene. Contradict yourself then hit post comment. Spectacular work

anonymous 138 days ago

This is the guy that killed his wife? he is touring? absurd

anonymous 138 days ago

anyone else over WC? killed their momentum with those butt rock albums

anonymous 138 days ago

If the guy Tim Lambgoatesis hired wasn't a cop, his wife would be dead, and his children motherless. Lift all the weights you want, apologize on social media, become a social worker, etc. Tim had enough hatred in his heart to actively want his partner dead. These shit bands touring with him are despicable.

anonymous 138 days ago

zao is better. they never killed anyone and they wrote the few good As I Lay Dying riffs first

anonymous 138 days ago

Contradict yourself then hit post comment. Spectacular work >> How am I contradicting myself, dickri der? I said he should be allowed to make a living just not in what he did before he tried to kill his wife. I'd be contradicting myself if I said he should be allowed to work in anything but I didn't say that. Keep kissing Tim's as s & playing checkers.

anonymous 138 days ago

Tim could get a job hanging sheetrock. that would be good for him

anonymous 138 days ago

anyone else over WC? killed their momentum with those butt rock album yes, every one, for the exact reason you stated. inevitable "return to roots" album coming next, but will be far too late. same for Suicide Silence.

anonymous 138 days ago

Sorry but I do not support criminals

Northlane is NOT stoked

^ nailed it

^^^ d**k rider

anonymous 138 days ago

the metalcore community fell in line just like we told you 3-4 year ago. big cities, known venues, support that measures up, three plates bench, etc. metal and hardcore is suppose to be dangerous. keep crying AILD >>>> zzzzao Wow, better than Zao? That's some compliment. Reminds me of an old David Cross joke: I believe women are smarter then men -- I also believe that dogs are smarter than women.

in4 backing your boys and blaming the chick

anonymous 138 days ago

^ zao was brought up previously. stay off the comment boards. it's not "your thing" yeah. i like girls and good music. you're right.

anonymous 138 days ago

Hide ya drywall hide ya wives

anonymous 138 days ago

Hey as shole who said I was contradicting myself where are you? I don't think Tim Lambesis should be allowed to resume As I Lay Dying. Shame on everyone who supports him in that endeavor.

anonymous 138 days ago

Hunter Biden's laptop is real!

anonymous 138 days ago

As I Lay Dying from my clot shot in as Moderna's Brand of Sacrifice my Shadow of Intent can be seen wallowing over my corpse in the Whitechapel.

anonymous 138 days ago

i'm right here telling you that you indeed failed in spectacular fashion twice in one sitting. >> Nah that's you. I asked a question you did not answer because you have no answer because you're an idiot.

anonymous 138 days ago

If you can make industry people money there will ALWAYS be opportunities regardless of your actions. Green is god.

anonymous 138 days ago

Dude served his time get over it. Is he rehabilitated? Who knows except him. The only way you babies can make an impact is to not buy tickets to AILD shows but based on what I saw last time they toured the US that's not gonna happen ^^ well put. I'm not even a AILD fan, people should let Tim be. He's making amends step by step, too bad if they're too blind and judgemental to see that

anonymous 138 days ago

It would have been more metal if he had just killed his wife himself instead of tryin to pay someone else to do it like a little wuss

lake_flaccid 138 days ago

Whitechapel taking their song "Murder Sermon" very literally here

anonymous 138 days ago

well put. I'm not even a AILD fan, people should let Tim be. He's making amends step by step, too bad if they're too blind and judgemental to see that >>> He can "make amends" by getting the fu ck out of the public eye because he thinking finding Jesus means forgiveness...from who? His first wife he tried to kill. When SHE not some evangelical shi thead forgives him ok let him play shows. Until then f*ck him. Btw what amends is he making? I assume not hiring a hitman to kill his second ex-wife who left him last year.

anonymous 138 days ago

He's a social worker last I heard after getting his degree, specifically in addiction counselling. That says enough.

anonymous 138 days ago

^^^ If so fine...GTFO of music. Like someone posted if that hitman was a real one and not an undercover cop Tim's wife would be dead.

anonymous 138 days ago

People who've never been married commenting

anonymous 138 days ago

^^^ Dude cool with a man who hired a hitman to kill his wife commenting. Yeah I have to have been married to be able to say if a husband could murder his wife sure ok lol you jackass. LambeSIMP = A man who defends Tim Lambesis for a pat on the head Tim will never give him (you.)

anonymous 138 days ago

Triggered liberals all up in these comments.

anonymous 138 days ago

I really got that guy huehue ^^

anonymous 138 days ago

^^ You got jack shit you're the triggered bitch.

anonymous 138 days ago

Says you. Sit back down if you gotta pee

anonymous 138 days ago

polarity isn't changing nerds. percentages are relevant here. tim is the man and aild will never be canceled. keep crying pussies

anonymous 137 days ago

Frankie Palmeri is shocked Are we still doing that?

anonymous 137 days ago

God, you people are f*cking insufferable, especially the idiot who asked "hurr durr, didn't he kill his wife?". Man did his time and in a rare example, prison did what it was supposed to f*cking do and yet y'all still want to carry pitchforks and get but flustered anytime the dude goes on tour. And no, I'm not saying what he attempted to do was in any way okay, so you can shove that strawman argument right up your ass.

anonymous 137 days ago

Music for 5'4 capitol storming manlets. Stay in Alabama, please.

anonymous 137 days ago

Brand of sacrifice themselves because they f*cking suck

anonymous 137 days ago

it's funny how tim lambesis intentionationally got caught cause he's been dreaming of going to prison ever since he saw dDeliverence he's a baaad piggy

anonymous 137 days ago

How could anyone justify supporting dude who tried to take the life away of the mother of his own children? Weird flex to die on a hill where you actually like this garbage "band" can't imagine constantly trying to justify to everyone how you believe someone you never met it is such a good person and reformed now. Bunch of clown shoes.

anonymous 137 days ago

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife…. Literally.

anonymous 137 days ago

He barely tried and they stopped being listenable a decade ago, por que why you cryin

lake_flaccid 137 days ago

anonymous 2 hours ago Hopefully WC wises up to this and finds a way to kick them off the tour. How would they kick them off of their own headlining tour you dumb bastard?

anonymous 137 days ago

BRIAN SANKUS HERE. did you know that the pinnacle achievement in my life is being AILD tour manager? This made all the noogies, atomic wedgies, and wet willys worth it. My friends and family all ask me when I will be awarded the presidential medal of freedom for my important role in serving the public interest via my contributions to bringing recycled at the gates and in flames riffs to the masses. Also, if you say anything about Justin Lowe I will make a threat to you that somehow reinforces my industry experience. SANKUS OUT

anonymous 137 days ago

"Not a huge Whitechapel fan but I have wanted to see them live. That said, I won't spend money to support a tour with AILD on it and it sounds like I am not alone. Hopefully WC wises up to this and finds a way to kick them off the tour." Yeah, I'm sure Whitechapel will find a way to kick the headlining band off their own tour... Do you people read your comments before hitting enter?

anonymous 137 days ago

All these posts about AILD are far more interesting than actually listening to AILD. Imagine being older than 13 and actually listening to these try-hard dorks on purpose.

anonymous 137 days ago

Stankus here again. To reiterate, say something, ANYTHING, about Justin Lowe and I will slap you with my tour laminate from being on tour because I go on tour while I'm on tour doing tour stuff.

anonymous 137 days ago

If he were black he would've never even gotten out of prison. No justice.

anonymous 137 days ago

"If he were black he would've never even gotten out of prison. No justice." Good Jesus, Satan and Biden now one of you woke lib muppets is going to bring race into this... Can you wait a sec while I find a snack?

anonymous 137 days ago

"Hunter Biden's laptop is real!" What does Hunter Biden have anything to do with this? o.O

anonymous 137 days ago

let's not keep sitting here and pretending like tim actually committed a crime

anonymous 137 days ago

This had better happen and they better come to the f*cking northeast

anonymous 137 days ago

Anything is better than the current Skarhead tour. Ezec is posting videos of them playing to 15 kids a night lol >>> He has no shame. Dude needs to hang it up.

anonymous 137 days ago

This comment section is based af. Heil True Metal.

anonymous 136 days ago

Sick ass line up, it'll be the first time seeing BoS.