NewsMarch 7, 2022 10:32 AM ET4,536 views

Asking Alexandria, Nothing More, Atreyu tour announced

Asking Alexandria and Nothing More will co-headline a U.S. tour this spring. The five-week trek will also feature Atreyu and Eva Under Fire, with the full itinerary listed below.

Nothing More comment: "We have been in a dark cocoon of our innermost thoughts and feelings for 2 damned years…shifting, shaping and transforming into a creature filled with terrible power and an unregulated lust for energy. It's about time we go on tour and play some new music."

Asking Alexandria, Nothing More, Atreyu, Eva Under Fire tour dates:

6/12 Denver, CO @ The Fillmore
6/13 Salt Lake City, UT @ The Complex
6/15 Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues
6/16 Phoenix, AZ @ The Van Buren
6/18 San Antonio, TX @ Tech Port
6/19 Houston, TX @ House of Blues

Search for tours coming to your city here.

anonymous 272 days ago

Atreyu really fell of after the curse

anonymous 272 days ago

Wannabe 30 Seconds to Mars choruses are stoked.

anonymous 272 days ago

"We have been in a dark cocoon of our innermost thoughts and feelings for 2 damned years" translation: we've been jacking off and not bathing for 2 damned years

anonymous 272 days ago

The Dome is in Bakersfield,CA NOT Wallingford, CT. That is where the Jai Alai courts are.

Poo, poo, and more poo

anonymous 272 days ago

Atreyu should be the headliner. Should only play Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses.

Liberals are stoked.

anonymous 272 days ago

Does Asking Alexandria have a gold record though?

anonymous 272 days ago

Does Asking Alexandria have a gold record though? ^^^^^ They have three. Stand Up and Scream, Reckless & Relentless, and From Death to Destiny.

anonymous 272 days ago

After all these years it could be worse for Atreyu….not that they are my chemical romance but they also aren't back at vfws Scott to the Vogel here, umm, what do you have against VFW halls, bro???? Thems fighting words for this laddie.

anonymous 272 days ago

Does Asking Alexandria have a gold record though? >> Will you stop crying about what YOU said about Turnstile & gold records? Posing as someone slamming YOU for saying it? Will you STFU about Turnstile, Scott Vogel, Xiabalba & Danzig already? Every fu ckin thread.

anonymous 272 days ago

Will you STFU about Turnstile, Scott Vogel, Xiabalba & Danzig already? Every fu ckin thread. Vogel here. No one should ever STFU about me and the millions I have earned playing VFW halls and the fourth stage at Euro metal fests. I am the Horatio Alger of hardcore, a role model to youth. Spread the word, and spread it loudly.

^^^ So it is you. Idiot.

anonymous 272 days ago

^Yes, it is I, for there is only one Scott to the Vogel.

anonymous 272 days ago

semj tankvian here of soad fame. shavo and i have many widdles in the works. big politics stuff.

piss_taker 272 days ago

Will you STFU about Turnstile, Scott Vogel, Xiabalba & Danzig already? Every fu ckin thread No one mentioned any of those bands, guy. WHy are you yelling?

anonymous 272 days ago

^^^ Oh look it's you posing as yet another guy. Do you ever stop? It has to be you cuz you're too fu ckin stupid to just hold your keyboard tongue and post at 8pm or some sh it. I mentioned them cuz you constantly post about them or in this case allude to one of them. Cuz you're a no-life idiot.

anonymous 272 days ago

^^^ BTW Scott Vogel isn't a band & I was talking about Danzig the person "guy."

anonymous 272 days ago

Will you stop crying about what YOU said about Turnstile & gold records? Posing as someone slamming YOU for saying it? Will you STFU about Turnstile, Scott Vogel, Xiabalba & Danzig already? Every fu ckin thread. >>> Yo this is Nick from Terror. We might not have a gold record like Turnstile, or travel by private jet like Xibalba, and Vogel hasn't gotten knocked out by the singer of Northside Kings like Danzig has, but that doesn't mean you need to get your panties all in a bunch. I thnk you need to go take a nap.

anonymous 272 days ago

lol at you attacking other posters thinking its me too. I just live rent free in your head don't I?

anonymous 272 days ago

Ray "Djent" Clark here coming out of posting retirement to make this kid cry. Enough about vogel already gimme volumes....gimme northlane...

anonymous 272 days ago

Alexandria here. I just wanted to say that these dudes have never asked me anything.

anonymous 272 days ago

^^^ How f*cking new are you? You're clearly not tard-pilled enough to post here. Go back to reading articles about Dua Lipa's latest outfits on Consequence of Sound lol you get so pissed off at my presence you can't even make sense. Everyone hates you, stop posting and accusing everyone else of being you. loser

anonymous 272 days ago

Momentum here, We won't be returning to Burqueghanistan, we heard the 15 year old we punked out has older brothers foo

anonymous 272 days ago

Momentum here That mic stand had it coming. It was black also we had to make sure the 15 year old's understand to respect us 25 year old's that still live our parents, some f*ckin respect! next time we might not be so lucky and I won't be able to take my dads gun with me on tour anyway buy our new shirt here https://brasscitymerch.com/products/momentum-gun-t-shirt

anonymous 272 days ago

All these bands suck knob

anonymous 272 days ago

you get so pissed off at my presence you can't even make sense. Everyone hates you, stop posting and accusing everyone else of being you. loser >>> Dude no one is pissed. You posted dumb sh it. You then pose as others calling it out. You then pose as people attacking those people. THEY'RE ALL YOU. Cuz you're a loser.

anonymous 271 days ago

Fauci here. I wish people were still scared of Covid and I could still finally be the little big guy. I also wrote a wrinkle in time but very few people realize that. I often have dreams of sleeping in a cocoon, only to wake up and take flight as a butterfly but still with my normal face on the butterfly body. Exhilarating stuff!

anonymous 271 days ago

the person calling out wrong accounts and posters is lamest thing happening here since before the anon posts were taken away. never reading after 2-3 words every time. loser

anonymous 271 days ago

Nobody is stoked

anonymous 271 days ago

Dude no one is pissed. You posted dumb sh it. You then pose as others calling it out. You then pose as people attacking those people. THEY'RE ALL YOU. Cuz you're a loser Riiiiight: that's why all day everyday all you do is come to comments sections accuse everyone of being you for making fun of all the dumb shit yot say.

anonymous 271 days ago

Sankus still here. Still will fight you.

anonymous 265 days ago

Let the Lamegoaters Fight. It'll will be identical to watching two mentally handicapped retards dry hump a doorknob.

anonymous 102 days ago

I have been an Atreyu fan for years now, but really did not dig Let Live and In Our Wake. Baptize really surprised me, especially with Alex not in the band anymore. Sure there's some cringe songs like Warrior on the new album, but overall I think they navigated the waters quite nicely considering they lost a vocalist.