NewsFebruary 27, 2022 4:01 PM ET3,173 views

Gorod finish new album, share new track and video

French technical death metal veterans Gorod have spent the last few months working on their seventh album and follow-up to 2018's Æthra. The outing was recorded by Gorod guitarist Mathieu Pascal and David Thiers at BUD Studio, and mixed and mastered by Thiers at his Secret Place Studio.

While a release schedule has yet to be revealed, the group's Karol Diers-directed video for new song "Victory" can be viewed here:

anonymous 2/27/2022 1:12:22 PM

Think about how totally retarded a person has to be in order to believe that all of this is random and unconnected. There are actually people still wearing gross wet face masks, triple-jabbed, and wondering why they feel like shit all the time now praising Ukraine; which us a stronghold for the globalist cabal and such wonderful people as the Clintons, Obamas, and Bidens. ...and Putin is a Klaus Schwab minion. The war starts literally at the exact same time that masses revolt over the obvious globalist Covid hoax takeover. Imagine being so stupid as to not see the utterly obvious truth of what is happening.

anonymous 2/27/2022 2:17:57 PM

Imagine not knowing how misery signals is better

anonymous 2/27/2022 5:42:22 PM

anonymous 2/27/2022 6:37:10 PM

Imagine being so stupid as to not see the utterly obvious truth of what is happening Lol. You typed all that, when you could have just said, "I barely got my GED, I have a crap job and no girls like me." ^^^^^ Butt-hurt antifa member

anonymous 2/27/2022 6:37:21 PM

Gorod LOL

anonymous 2/28/2022 3:12:00 AM

Trump begs for Daddy Putin's wet mouth.

anonymous 2/28/2022 4:26:33 AM

f*ck this website is slow. Add some more news morons, this is old

anonymous 2/28/2022 7:24:55 AM

^ I don't get it

anonymous 2/28/2022 7:33:43 AM

Remember that 5 antifa got rekt in seattle by a furry. Not so tough now soy boys

anonymous 2/28/2022 9:22:23 AM

^ the red team puts up so many L's that it's hard to keep count. so much for your master race. can't wait to keep watching all those jan 6th toads lose their jobs, families, and get locked away for years. let the salt flow, fruitfly.

anonymous 2/28/2022 11:35:05 AM