NewsFebruary 16, 2022 11:22 AM ET12,612 views

Inclination (Knocked Loose) release two new songs

Inclination

Errick Easterday

Louisville, KY hardcore outfit Inclination — which counts Knocked Loose guitarist Isaac Hale among its members — have released two new singles. "Thoughts and Prayers" and "A Decision" are available now via Pure Noise Records and both can be heard below.

Recorded by Andy Nelson at Bricktop Recording (Foundation, Weekend Nachos, Jesus Piece), the pair of tracks will be on the limited A Glimpse Through the Lens flexi available at LDB Fest.

Vocalist Tyler Short reveals, "I wrote 'Thoughts and Prayers' because I was sick of watching the people who have been elected to power in this country more or less stand idly by as the community I live in, as well as countless others, are ripped apart by a drug epidemic."

"'A Decision' is a look at the feeling of finding straight edge at the age I did, when I still really didn’t know who I was, and deciding to identify with the movement," adds Short.

anonymous 175 days ago

It still sucks but at least he's in a band with a real vocalist now.

Pretty tough

anonymous 175 days ago

straight edge sucks. make sure to show the close ups of each members hands and goofy spin moves. try hard losers

anonymous 175 days ago

Wait a second...am I....g*y?

anonymous 175 days ago

I'm honestly inclined to never listen to this. This band should be canceled for being boring

anonymous 175 days ago

Chris Barnes here...I went edge in between draws of my crack pipe, I mean glass ash catcher. Also if you need a used car hit me up.

anonymous 175 days ago

Knocked Loose has reached Pantera level. By that, I mean the main band is so popular that its whack side projects are getting signed.

evil_hero 175 days ago

brodie with the mouthpiece shirt ALWAYS super sized his fries

anonymous 175 days ago

Imagine being in your 20's/30's and still afraid to have a beer or smoke a little pot. Straight edge guys are the biggest losers on the planet.

skinsuit 175 days ago

I am interested in this.

anonymous 175 days ago

anonymous 1 hour ago It still sucks but at least he's in a band with a real vocalist now. This dude sounds better yeah but his lyrics and him on stage are super cringe.

anonymous 175 days ago

He's no Brendan from Turnstile that's for sure.

Yo, this is REALLY GOOD

anonymous 175 days ago

Isaac Hale is a Twitter philosopher. Super embarrassing guy. Goes for anyone sharing their feeling and politics on Twitter.

spaceghost stop posting!

anonymous 174 days ago

brodie with the mouthpiece shirt ALWAYS super sized his fries ^^^^^ The whole band does. Dingus with the Xs on his hands is standing that way to look less obese.

anonymous 174 days ago

Scott Vogel here I wrote everything for these guys I expect my $250,000 check by the morning boys

anonymous 174 days ago

I knew I'd like knocked loose if they didn't have a dog barking over the music.

anonymous 174 days ago

Look at those toboggan wearing overweight posers in their 50s, god damn get a real job losers. Die in poser hell.

anonymous 174 days ago

Tell me more about rat weed.

anonymous 174 days ago

I'm inclined to not listen to this

anonymous 174 days ago

Imagine being this f*cking old, still straight edge and into hardcore.

anonymous 174 days ago

I love the bothsiderism from a band who hail from a state which has two do-nothing, say no to everything U.S. Senators. Typical lazy hardcore dude bul lsh it. Here's an idea for your state: Replace McConnell & Paul with two Democrats & good things will get done for the country. Too late with McConnell (re elected last year so in through 2027) & you'll reelect that other as shole Paul. You, Inclination, have no right to say sh it about the lack of action in government. Stick to singing about how straightedge, strong, blah blah blah you are.

Drug addiction > supporting or listening to Inclination

anonymous 174 days ago

"Standing idly by" you mean like writing a hardcore song and thinking its gonna change anything? That kind of "standing idly by"?

anonymous 174 days ago

dudes who smoke centiweed are not stoked.

anonymous 174 days ago

^^^ Hardcore has actually changed many lives for the better. You just don't get it & never will cuz you're an idiot hater metalhead who would never run his keyboard mouth in real life.

anonymous 174 days ago

Yeah man, hardcore really changed things, that's why we're at war with 7 countries, our dollar is f*cking worthless, people are poorer than they've ever been, jobs are gone and aren't coming back. Woodstock didn't stop a single bomb from being dropped in Vietnam and Hardcore hasn't done anything to alleviate a single social issue, which is why these dorks are singing about the exact same shit they were singing about 40 years ago. Nothing wrong with liking the music, but stop deluding yourself into thinking a bunch of D-rate pantera rip off riffs are changing the world.

^^^^^^ band member?

anonymous 174 days ago

What about the rat weed?

anonymous 174 days ago

Hardcore has actually changed many lives for the better. You just don't get it & never will cuz you're an idiot hater metalhead who would never run his keyboard mouth in real life. ^^^^ YO LORD EZEC AKA DANNY DIABLO HERE. HELLZ YEAH HARDCORE CHANGED MY LIFE. I'JUST TURNED 50 & LIVING RENT FREE AT MY MOMZ CRIB IN QUEENS WITH MY WIFEY WHOZ WORKING HER ONLYFANS & OF COURSE I'M DOING MY THANG. DMS FOR LIFE

anonymous 174 days ago

Yeah man, hardcore really changed things, that's why we're at war with 7 countries, our dollar is f*cking worthless, people are poorer than they've ever been, jobs are gone and aren't coming back.>> Because hardcore is supposed to avert & stop war, increase the value of the dollar, get people out of poverty, create jobs & bring back jobs right? What planet are you on?

anonymous 174 days ago

Woodstock didn't stop a single bomb from being dropped in Vietnam and Hardcore hasn't done anything to alleviate a single social issue, which is why these dorks are singing about the exact same shit they were singing about 40 years ago. Nothing wrong with liking the music, but stop deluding yourself into thinking a bunch of D-rate pantera rip off riffs are changing the world.>>> Cuz hardcore is supposed to do that...in the face of power, authority, millions of people going along with it & billions of dollars spent to propagate it. Personal change, you numbnut.

anonymous 174 days ago

YO LORD EZEC AKA DANNY DIABLO HERE. HELLZ YEAH HARDCORE CHANGED MY LIFE. I'JUST TURNED 50 & LIVING RENT FREE AT MY MOMZ CRIB IN QUEENS WITH MY WIFEY WHOZ WORKING HER ONLYFANS & OF COURSE >>> More like living off his stripper girlfriend rent-free in a beat up apartment in Jersey City so not off the mark considering he'd be back with mama if she ever throws him out.

Needs more rat weed.

anonymous 174 days ago

Straight edge saved me and changed my life.

anonymous 174 days ago

^^^^^^ band member? .... DAMMIT I GOT CAUGHT >,< Isaac Hale here yes it was me. I am the true second coming of Christ. FYI Vogel go F$%k yourself we're the new Terror and everyone else on this site who just loves to bash on hardcore can catch these hands. You guys sound like a bunch of Wesley's all I hear is b#@ching & crying about everything on here but in reality all you guys can't be a real man like me. Y'all to p#ss too man up and make it in 2 bands like me. It's Inclination Season and you death metal nerds better get used to it. Hey what's wrong with death metal :(

Another Victim >

anonymous 174 days ago

Good stuff. Louisville becoming the new center of hardcore

anonymous 174 days ago

The point is that for all of hardcore's "social consciousness" and "power to transform lives" nearly every topic these dorks sing about, and have been singing about since the late 70's, has gotten worse>>> Bul lshit. Society is better now than the late 70s which you were obviously not born in. You are either clueless about hardcore or extremely out of touch. For one Inclination is not a full-time band. Two most hardcore people have jobs including the ones you want them to do for a living Mr.Jobs Counselor. The only dork is you with your idiotic they need to get real jobs nonsense when 99.9% of hc bands aren't livelihoods. Btw freedom of expression. And you have no clue about what people do. I know they (we) are the only music subculture which consistently raises money for causes, friends in need etc. We're most socially & politically aware & active - we even have a citycouncilman for a major city among us. So put that in your pipe & smoke it.

anonymous 174 days ago

Moral of the story is if you smoke weed you are going to die and go to hell

anonymous 174 days ago

The point is that for all of hardcore's "social consciousness" and "power to transform lives" nearly every topic these dorks sing about, and have been singing about since the late 70's, has gotten worse. If you wanna scream into a microphone, more power to you, but stop pretending like it's some necessary social service or powerful act, it's masturbation at best. If you want to actually help people all 5 of these dorks could take half the time they spend on this bullshit and go back to school and become a drug counselor, or paramedic or a welder, or literally anything that contributes to the fabric of society, instead of pretending their glorified hobby is the million man march. They'd make more money too. If you want to rock out, go for it, just acting like it's some revolutionary act on anyone's behalf but yours. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Best part about this comment is that the members have the careers you think they should get and are active in their communities. Goofy

anonymous 174 days ago

nice prodution and good breakdown riff

Kinda good

anonymous 174 days ago

Hillary is guilty of felony spying and computer hacking.

anonymous 174 days ago

Hillary better go to f*ckin jail

anonymous 174 days ago

a lot of shit tier band members in their 20s getting ass sore in this thread… flip those Arby's visors back around. your vaguely relevant time in obscure corners is dwindling.

anonymous 174 days ago

This song is sick, better than Knocked Loose. Straight edge is still f*cking g4y though.

anonymous 174 days ago

Drummer from Harms Way slips into the cut without some big ass Lambgoat article. Lol

Wat reed.

anonymous 174 days ago

Put Dave Haze in a room with these cats and see what's good.

anonymous 174 days ago

Lol straightedge ... self righteous horseshit

anonymous 174 days ago

Well if these guys actually do something I'll kindly rescind my comment and instead posit that they should spend more time doing that than making music that sucks this much ass. Also lmao one city councilman in a shithole city means nothing. Furries raise money for charity too, it doesn't make them any less degenerates than the hardcore kids that get together to fund a Kickstarter to cover funeral expenses because one of their pit bulls are their two year old f*cking Jesse Ventura ran a state that doesn't mean the wrestling scene is an effective political powerhouse. Patiently awaiting your attempt at a comeback. Please you shallow man children.

anonymous 174 days ago

Hot cool dude alert. Said no attractive female ever

anonymous 174 days ago

How many hardcore bands have titled a song with thought and prayers? Nearly every one of them?

anonymous 174 days ago

Well if these guys actually do something I'll kindly rescind my comment and instead posit that they should spend more time doing that than making music that sucks this much ass. >>> YOU do something if you think they don't, shi twipe. You are a pun k bi tch like 99.9% of Lambgoat comments. Councilman in the best city in America you red state shi theads flock to to escape your shi tholes. LOL @ you thinking hardcore bands have to be forces of direct action. Even funnier is you won't admit hardcore bands & people take direct action the most among ALL music subcultures. Charity when metalheads, rappers, indie rockers etc. won't do it is important & needed. Get off your high horse after you take your head out of your ass. Create a Gmail inside a minute post it I'll post mine write you from it to arrange when & where I can rearrange your face.

anonymous 174 days ago

I quit all my bands that's why I'm more core than all of you

Rat weed Rat weed Rat weed

anonymous 174 days ago

post your gmail so I can PROVE to you I'm not taking my meds. I'm surprised the group home gives you access to the computer you schizo.

anonymous 173 days ago

anonymous 23 hours ago Imagine being in your 20's/30's and still afraid to have a beer or smoke a little pot. Straight edge guys are the biggest losers on the planet ^^^ yea that's definitely what the statement said, totally has nothing to do with jiffy lube washouts in their 20s/30s that reek of rat weed and febreeze getting defensive because people see their habits for what they really are STFU, narc.

anonymous 173 days ago

anonymous 21 hours ago Why can't LG just be united in our cynicism and jokes about bands again? This MAGA vs Dem stuff needs to go somewhere else. That stuff is killing the vibe of what makes LG comment sections so funny. I just always assume it's someone saying whatever they can to get a reaction and and none of it is real either side.

anonymous 173 days ago

Create a gmail so i can re arrange your face. I truly hope you dont have children. This is hc ladies and gentlemen. Dude needs your email before he can prove his point with violence. Ian is so proud of you >> You would never say any of your sh it to my face cuz you're a coward, that's it. f*ck Ian Mackaye. Dude left hardcore 37 years ago & I got news for you you ready? If you ran your BS to Ian's face in 1982 he'd rearrange your face, too. But you think he's been a pacifist his whole life/musical career if it makes you feel better. You're a bigmouth who has zero clue about hardcore save your nerdass Googling. Shut up.

anonymous 173 days ago

Hardcore doesn't matter outside of your personal entertainment. Fugazi's march on Washington didn't stop the gulf war. Rock Against Bush didn't stop a 2 terms and a 20 year occupation of Iraq. Straight Edge didn't stop the rise of heroin and opiate deaths. Just because hardcore does a couple charity shows a year doesn't make it beyond criticism, and it pales in comparison to what the average rapper puts into the community yearly, I know you don't know that, because like most hardcore dipshits, you're deeply afraid of seeing black people as anything but gangbangers. I do applaud you for keeping the spirit of "true hardcore" alive by being an emotionally unbalanced man child who threatens violence over a difference of opinion. If there was one thing Ian was right about, it was how you cretins infest this shit. Now go take your meds Grandpa before the orderlies find you and take you back to the home.

anonymous 173 days ago

Did you just call me a bigmouth? You drunk? You wouldn't say that to Ians face. Because you are a small dicked pussy who women laugh at. You care about any of this because your life is shallow. If you got attention from attractive women your would have a better attitude and personality

anonymous 173 days ago

Ian mackye left hc 37 years ago. Ok you're intelligent

anonymous 172 days ago

Bryan Prosser here… please let me back in the band i do not want to go on tour with traitors