NewsFebruary 11, 2022 9:28 AM ET1,050 views

Voivod release video for 'Sleeves Off'

Progressive metal veterans Voivod issued their newest studio album, Synchro Anarchy, today through Century Media Records. To accompany its release, the band have unveiled a music video for the track "Sleeves Off." Created by Felipe Belalcazar, the new clip is available below.

Voivod vocalist and lyricist Denis "Snake" Bélanger comments: "Here's a cool clip from our friend Felipe Belalcazar. It's a mixture of animation and live footage. The animation in the clip goes backwards, maybe in reference about the past when I had to make big decisions, as a teenager. Some were good, some were bad, but one thing for sure, I didn't want to be cast in a mold to fit perfectly in the conformity of the world. I wanted to be me, show everyone who I was, do things on my own, and be creative. And when I met the boys, I found the place where I wanted to be. The live footage shows that I was right, as we are still going after so long. Enjoy!"

anonymous 350 days ago

anonymous 350 days ago

Never "got" this band and they suck!!

evil_hero 350 days ago

these guys butt chug labatts blue

anonymous 350 days ago

Misery signals is better

anonymous 350 days ago

Support the Canadian truckers. Oppose liberals everywhere.

anonymous 350 days ago

dudes named wesley are stoked

anonymous 350 days ago

Sunny Hate5six here. I would like to reshoot this video. I got a static drum can and i'll run around with my contraption on and make way too fast edits. We will film this in the First Unitarian Church but I request that we leave all of the lights on. if you subscribe to my patreon you can watch me edit the video which I may never put up. free mumia

anonymous 350 days ago

Aaron Bedard of Bane here. Subscribe to my only fans to see me with more than just my sleeves off. ^^^ lmao

anonymous 350 days ago

Todd Jones is stoked.

Tags: Voivod

Top Fifteen Stories on Lambgoat in 2022
A look at the most-viewed news stories in the metal and hardcore scene during the year 2022.

Top Ten Stories on Lambgoat in December 2022
Pantera performed with its new line up for the first time, It Dies Today announced a reunion, and more