NewsJanuary 31, 2022 3:59 PM ET5,808 views

Alissa White-Gluz, Randy Blythe, Dallas Taylor, more to star in new vampire movie 'Virginia Bitches'

The Virginia Bitches

Director Scott Hansen, executive producer Dallas Taylor (Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, ex-Underoath), and producer Chris Dudley (Underoath) are teaming up to create a new vampire movie titled The Virginia Bitches.

The movie purports to be centered around a female death metal band comprised of four vampires that ends up in "a town full of cannibals led by a warlock."

Among those scheduled to appear on The Virginia Bitches are Alissa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy, ex-The Agonist), Dallas Taylor, Doyle Wolfgang van Frankenstein (Misfits), Corey Taylor (Slipknot, Stone Sour), Randy Blythe (Lamb Of God), Heidi Shepherd, Bill Moseley, Vincent Vargas, Devanny Pinn, Haley Leary, Derek Russo, Scott Lewis (Carnifex), Lajon Witherspoon (Sevendust), Lucas Mann (Rings Of Saturn), Cristian Machado (Ill Nino), and more.

The production team has launched an Indiegogo to fund the feature, with an initial flexible goal of $350,000. An introduction video can be viewed here:

evil_hero 195 days ago

this movie is going to f*cking suck

anonymous 195 days ago

Add Scott Vogel to the cast and you'll have that $350,000 in seconds.

lake_flaccid 195 days ago

Love horror movies, love death metal, hate this

^^^ The Scott Vogel stan is back lol get a life you weirdo

anonymous 195 days ago

I'm also in this movie. You're welcome.

anonymous 195 days ago

Coming soon to a YouTube near you

anonymous 195 days ago

Dino here. Virgin Bitches? Sounds like a cool movie. I'll front Jenna Haze for a supporting role.

Smh

anonymous 195 days ago

^^^ The Scott Vogel stan is back lol get a life you weirdo Scott Vogel IS life, you weirdo. Obviously, you've never seen the man command the stage at a VFW hall. It's like watching a beardless Jesus descend from the heavenly clouds and rock out with his naughty part out. The Good Lord turned water into wine; Vogel turns hardcore into art.

anonymous 195 days ago

^^^ No, it's YOU & it's hilarious to see you flustered so much you're babbling on about Jesus now LOL. Fu cki n wackjob.

NorthFromHere 195 days ago

Thank goodness Corey Taylor has agreed to appear and lend some proper credibility to this circus!

anonymous 195 days ago

Last two comments same sick stupid guy

anonymous 195 days ago

Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein here. Scott Vogel taught me everything I know about lifting weights and talking to girls.

lake_flaccid 195 days ago

anonymous 195 days ago

Ash is the son of Rocky/Karate Kid music composer John Avidlsen, correct?

Correct

anonymous 195 days ago

To the motherf*cker whining about the "Scott Vogel stan": It's Lambgoat. Shut up. "Calm down there...Mr. Artistic." —Vinnie Stigma

anonymous 195 days ago

Scott Vogel here. Listen, I need all you Scott Vogel fans to stop arguing about Scott Vogel. There is enough Scott Vogel to fill everyone's Scott Vogel needs. Just think of your heart as a little VFW hall there inside your chest, with me up on that stage, Scott Vogeling away like only Scott Vogel can. Also, Scott Vogel.

anonymous 195 days ago

This actually reminds me of when Ash Avildsen tried to make that terrible metal movie that no one saw or was ever interested in Are you talking about "American Satan?" I agree, "Guatemalan Beelzebub" way better

anonymous 195 days ago

Todd Jones here. Long story short, but I was actually set to be cast in this movie. Chris Hansen came through the NAILS abandoned cadmium mine practice facility near Hines Peak to have a pow wow about me appearing as the DADDAY VAMPIRE in the film. It all went downhill when I introduced Chris to the 3rd member of that evening's meeting, Count Prvda Borowiec, a.k.a. The Minister of Incessant Punishment, whom I pulled from inside an old shipping container that I found in the basement of the Egyptology wing of the NHM London. Homeboy was at the table for approximately 2 seconds before he had scoured Hansen's mind and reduced boyo's soul to a sort of distilled essence, which he immediately imbued into the frame of a small ladybug and subsequently fed to his pet raven, Diocletian. Needless to say, didn't get the part, but if its any consolation, the second Hansen dies his soul will just start falling into a bottomless chasm and keep falling for eternity. LATERED. He will never be one of us.

anonymous 195 days ago

anonymous 1 hour ago ^^^ The Scott Vogel stan is back lol get a life you weirdo The guy who pretends to be vogels accountant and knows where he lives trying to call someone else a Stan for clowning him about it. Lol!

anonymous 195 days ago

wow everyone involved in this f*cking sucks except for lajon angels son should play during the credits

anonymous 195 days ago

Needs Matt Fox (from Shai Hulud, not the guy from Lost DUH)

Iwrestledabearonce and the clown from Slipknot did this like 11 years ago

anonymous 195 days ago

Jesse Camp here. Anyone have a spot for me in this?

anonymous 195 days ago

I better not see any full frontal nudity. Christopher Dudley is a man of Jesus. Ok maybe just d I c k but no spiderbeans

anonymous 195 days ago

It's just them farting for an hour and 15 minutes.

anonymous 195 days ago

Code Orange's MGR here, will pay big money for a few seconds of screen time for the band.

anonymous 195 days ago

Oscar here. I'm all over this.

anonymous 195 days ago

No keith buckley, no vampire flick Also, the todd jones comment is already better than the movie

anonymous 195 days ago

they are gonna lose so much money

anonymous 195 days ago

Sounds awesome, so many haters, sitting around doing nothing, that would do anything to be in this movie, instead of sitting and bashing on those who are !

anonymous 195 days ago

Bill Moseley & Doyle, f*ck yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anonymous 195 days ago

this movie is going to f*cking suck ^^^^^^ If it ever gets made, it certainly will.

anonymous 195 days ago

Ash is the son of Rocky/Karate Kid music composer John Avidlsen, correct? permalink | report abuse anonymous 8 minutes ago Correct. LOL. What is he doing now? Besides living off Daddy? ^^^^^ Ash makes a terrible TV show for Amazon Prime called Paradise City. Selling out is stoked.

anonymous 195 days ago

Please send links to the feature movies that you have made..... This looks like its gonna be awesome ! ___ https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033467/

anonymous 195 days ago

Lambesis here, I was supposed to be the main star but they actually got worried I would truly take it too far and actually start killing people. The director didn't understand that part of my life is over.

anonymous 195 days ago

It's ya boi the true king of Hollywood, LOKI DMS. Told these fools if Vogel wasn't in it, I wasn't in it. Now I regret the decision because I found out Vogel was asking for as much money as Brad Pitt. Who does this dude think he is? I'm the one on the big screen, he just found the waves to ride on to keep selling shitty merch to the largest watered down wave of underground music history that's ever walked the planet. Have you ever been to a Terror show? It makes 90s hot topic kids look real… f*ck it makes me and my DMS bros look mature and not like a shitty high school white boy gang.

anonymous 195 days ago

Where is Lorenzo Sworn Enemy?

anonymous 195 days ago

Vogel needs to disappear already. Doesn't this fool realize at this point I was his band? Shit they haven't put out a good record since I left TODD NAILS btw every person on this cast will never be one of us

anonymous 195 days ago

Didn't Randy Blythe kill a Norwegian or something?

White-Gluz heehee

anonymous 194 days ago

Vogel....Buried Alive, god tier. Terror, straight filler inbetween the Buried Alive gaps.

anonymous 194 days ago

Tommy beet juice Vext here. What's good patriots? just got off a solid work out from some cali gimmick instagram influencer gym. Quick shout out to my nakka's at 1stphormphatness, double triple shout out to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, quick back shout out to my main bitch Dana Loesch holding it down for NRA and all the other patriots looking to storm the cap. Don't bend knee to the woke mob or the rage mob. don't bend, seal team 7 never bent. Shits on god, catch us on tour this summer on the county/state fair circuit. we'll be bringing it.

anonymous 194 days ago

Scott Vogel here. I'll fund this movie myself if you make me the lead actor. Just get ahold of my lackey on here, he's got all my details.

anonymous 194 days ago

I heard Jake Bannon is doing the cover "art"

anonymous 194 days ago

The Todd Jones comment is, once again, gold.

anonymous 194 days ago

No Fat Pat, No Tickets Sold.

anonymous 194 days ago

Sadie Mae Gluz wants her name back.

anonymous 194 days ago

Angela Buckley here, how do I get my client Keith Buckley on this. Sincerely, Keith Buckley's MGR

anonymous 194 days ago

arch enemy is a joke. so is all this theatrical bullshit commie music you kids listen to. no wonder we're so f*cked.

anonymous 194 days ago

Please send links to the feature movies that you have made..... This looks like its gonna be awesome ! ^^^^holy dicksucker, you know filming just under two hours of crap with daddy's money and still not having enough to premier this movie in more than 15 d-tier cinemas worldwide for more than two weeks isn't remotely an accomplishment

anonymous 194 days ago

Can lambgoat just start a section dedicated to Todd Jones' comments?

anonymous 194 days ago

Alyssa rocks, but…this movie doesn't sound good

anonymous 193 days ago

all this is missing is Rob Zombie

anonymous 189 days ago

Can't wait to see it,sounds like it might be bad ass